iplaydabass

iplaydabass's Profile Comments

break.my.heart♥ wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 6:34pm

iplaydabass wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 6:28pm :

NAMM was fun, I met John Dolmian (Drummer from System of a Down), Futureman (Drummer for Bela Fleck and the Flecktones), Mike Portnoy (Drummer for Dream Theatre) and Marcus Miller (Legendary Bassist). Bobby Rodriguez is famous latin player. He has several grammys to his name. And that's about it, lol. XD

geez __ thats a lot.
started songwriting yesterday :)

break.my.heart♥ wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 3:51pm

hi freddy
of course i know that NAMM show, who doesnt? :P how come you play there?
so will u be playing bass then in ur new Latin band? (is that guy some i should know? never heard that name. maybe i really should google it then..;-) )

lisa

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Jan 15th, 2009 11:24pm

:haha:What a tool!!

Yeah i hate the way its taught so kind of one sided

Its all irish history for senior cycle so i would have been screwed if i kept it on

break.my.heart♥ wrote on Jan 14th, 2009 8:07pm

hi
well.. quite ok. had a lot of work, DELF and cambridge FCE (French and English certificates. i had oral exam for DELF last week, next week will be the written one. lucky FCE is in March, though it takes a lot of time as well). hmmm finally twilight is in cinemas here, saw the sneak preview on Monday already xD have u read those books? :D
lala.. bored. new band... we will jam on Saturday, and then have some drinks together to get to know each other. but maybe u read my blog already.
8th Feb i have another play with my big band :) and in a few weeks the 70ies show thingy. 2 bands are playing, either mine or the other will be chosen to do the show.
hmm yeh.

l i s a.

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Jan 13th, 2009 3:42pm

:hah:
Lucky!

I just hated the irish history so much!
I didnt get it and I didnt really want to either....for obvious reasons!

break.my.heart♥ wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 3:21pm

hi! nice to hear from you again. thanks and happy wishes back to you :)
how are things going so far??
cheers mate^^

lisa

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Dec 30th, 2008 8:41pm

Oh god historys like all writing and stuff!
I used to like it but Im kinda glad I didnt keep it on

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 4:52pm

Happy Holidays :)

xoxoxo.

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 10:21am

Aw yeah I know what you mean
Like youd only find the music part of any help to you
The rest of it seems pontless
I dont do music so its only art that keeps me going
Which theyve ruined now by making us learn art history

Rad_Sauce, yo wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 4:07am

iplaydabass wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 at 3:04pm :

Awesome! I hope that works out and stuff! XD I'm still not quite in school, need to register in December.

yap

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 7:42pm

Ahhh Ive been to so many concerts this year its great!

Eww school
I hate it more than ever
Its all work work work
Leaving cert leaving cert blah blah blah
WASTE OF TIME!!!!

OMG duke special was kickass!

Rad_Sauce, yo wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 5:17am

iplaydabass wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 at 3:05pm :

Happy Belated Turkey Day! Hope all is well! XD

gettin better, actually. I got a way into college, if I'm accepted by the school.

rachelulliel wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 4:07pm

i'm okay.
you too btw!

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 10:09am

OMG thats so cool!
Aw I bet your having so much fun!!

Im just back in school.
I went to see Fall Out Boy in october though.
It was soooo amazing!

and Im going to see duke special this evening for my friends birthday so I cant wait!

slap-a-bass wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 11:11pm

iplaydabass wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 at 10:20am :

You missed Stravinsky...........STRAVINSKY!!!! lol. At least you got to see Beetoven. and walk around Pasadena with a suit, rofl.

you and your stravinsky..GET OVER IT!

besides, we were going to tell you that we were here from the beginning but i guess you looked around so hard that you concluded we hadnt shown up yet lol

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 6:17pm

Hey!
I havnt spoken to you in forever!!

Things are great!You??

Omg thats so cool!
Im dead jealous of you now!:haha:

Fingerboy18 wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 10:43pm

Any advice or comments on my bass playing is appreciated. I will do the same later tonight. Peace bro, bass for life.

Rad_Sauce, yo wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 4:47am

iplaydabass wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 at 7:02am :

wow, bummer, well, better to have jammed and lost than to have never jammed at all, lol.

i suppose so. we figured we were both holdin eachother back so yeah. but we're still best friends so no biggie.

Rad_Sauce, yo wrote on Sep 1st, 2008 5:16am

iplaydabass wrote on Aug 31st, 2008 at 4:26am :

Hey, hows the band thing going? Found anyone? The people I'm working with are looking for a singer, lol. They are like drummers, a good one is hard to come by that will take the time to be seriouse with the band, lol. I'm in a Beethoven mood right now. I'm listening to his Symphony No. 3 in Eb Minor, aka the "Eroica" Symphony, lol. Then I feel like listening to No. 9 in D, lol. I am a music geek, lol.

...uh..huh...

yeah we actually just disbanded today. mutual split. well.. the guitarists anyway (me and james) dunno what the rest of the band wants to do... we still never really jammed as a full group so idk how that's gonna go down yet.

Fender__Man wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 9:18pm

yeah our vids won't load on myspace or youtube so we took a random vid and just put the Embeded code on here and on my myspace and it seems to only work for 10 seconds... have u watched our video? if u do tell me how long it runs for. thankz

read previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 read next