inyourgirlagain

inyourgirlagain's Profile Comments

entity0009 wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 10:17am

inyourgirlagain wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 at 10:09am :
Really great album man!! Love it I'll buy it once I come into a bit of money Keep it up dude!

Thanks man, seriously :D Glad you enjoyed it!

ImJustASinger wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 7:41am

inyourgirlagain wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 10:39pm :
Would you like singing on a song of mine?

Well i do session work, so that would be up to you in the end, i have some raw samples too.

Maddita wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 3:14pm

puttin new shit up? (:

hitman_47 wrote on Sep 10th, 2010 6:21pm

inyourgirlagain wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 3:48pm :
Thanks for the fantastic review dude! haha I playing a combination of strumming and arpeggiating those chords really, hah thanks again man! Appreciate it, rock on! Oh dude, I was checking out your other stuff, very good stuff man!

Thanks for checkin out my stuff. Let me know what you think.

ZeGuitarist wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 10:15pm

Thanks for all the positive feedback dude! :cheers:

Krys Stryker wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 11:53pm

inyourgirlagain wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 3:58pm :
Hey man, I just listened to your stuff again after a while. Your music really is timeless, I love it and I'm jealous that you're going to share a stage with Hardcore Superstar :P

I would love it if you could check out my stuff man, its on my profile. But only if you want to, no worries.

Keep rock alive! \m/

Hey dude!!! thanks for the kind words!! We've just finished recording our NEW E.P.!! which should be coming very soon !!! Just keep a look out on the bands Myspace !!! www.myspace.com/forevervendetta!!

I also gave your stuff a listen and it sounds really cool alot of great ideas in there man !!! Keep going with it ! you definately got something goin on there!!!

loafy1991 wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 6:46pm

dude great stuff keep it up! i like the fact that your stuff actually has a specific tone or feel to it, my only critique is that some parts tend sound very similar to each other try to work in you chord progressions (which sound pretty good) and try to just work coming up with different interesting riffs, try to make it a bit more dynamic great great potential though especially at your age! -Newman-

professorlamp wrote on May 26th, 2010 2:23pm

yo , the songs cool. Not alot of bass guitar to it, its a bit quiet. Also the guitars, are they through a POD or something? sound a bit digital.

ZeGuitarist wrote on May 23rd, 2010 4:50pm

inyourgirlagain wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 4:48pm :
Ohhh! I'm still quite impressed Your song writing skills are top-class. The strings and drums sound brilliant, which program do you use?
Thanks! I use EZDrummer for the drums, and Miroslav Philharmonik for the strings... brilliant VSTs, you should give them a try ;)

ZeGuitarist wrote on May 23rd, 2010 3:07pm

inyourgirlagain wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 3:06pm :
Wow man you're pretty talented since you play all the instruments, I'm impressed!
Wait, I thought you asked if I recorded all the instruments myself. I do play the guitar, bass and piano/keyboard bits, but I can't play drums or strings, that's MIDI softsynths doing the work for me (which I did program myself :p)

ZeGuitarist wrote on May 23rd, 2010 12:55pm

inyourgirlagain wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 12:51pm :
Oh btw, on your covers do you play all the instruments?
Not on a few of them, but on most of them yes.

Thanks for checking my music out! :cheers:

fridzeppelin wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 4:05pm

Thanks for the feedback dude. Your music has some potential. Some very mellow stuff you got there.

Myke. wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 1:50pm

I do not understand your sig.
Not at all.. ahaha

Krys Stryker wrote on Jan 1st, 2010 7:07pm

Thanks for your awesome comments dude !!! KEEP ROCKIN !!!