instagata0

instagata0's Profile Comments

EliteTrooper wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 6:47am

Hey Luke, it's been ages man. Please check your email and get back to me.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 3:44pm

Hey, haven't seen you online in ages, hope everythings okay, and hope you had a good Christmas and New Year.

Talk soon.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Nov 25th, 2009 6:34am

It would be awesome if you were online right now.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 10:21am

instagata0 wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 at 7:05pm :
Haha, man, Oli is a fucking champion.

He told me her name, but I don't remember it, sorry. I'll ask him next time I speak to him (probably later tonight or tomorrow).

This guy who we're thinking about letting join the band is really connected. He's got us a few big gigs (we headlined the youth week concert in Toronto thanks to him), so it's a bit of a gamble. If we end up not liking him, we can kiss his help goodbye.

Sounds like it, lol

I think her name is Beth. She works at Musos and one of them called out to her. She was pretty hot and tried a few times to start a conversation with me, and she kept talking until her boss called her away, so... y'know, lol

Hmm... beats no gigs at all due to not having a bassist I guess.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 8:59am

Hahahaha, well done. I figured as much because when she told me I was like 'Oh, do you know Luke?' and she's like 'Uhh... I only know Oliver' and I got that kinda vibe, hahahaha. Gotta meet that guy, sounds awesome. Do you know the girls name? I wouldn't mind getting in touch with her... ;)

And don't worry too much about the new bassist... since when do bassists have a large influence on the musical direction of the band?

slickerthnsleek wrote on Nov 6th, 2009 5:28am

Hey, have you had a new addition to your band lately? I was at Muso's the other day having a fairly in-depth conversation with a girl working there, and she said she's in The Pedantics? She seemed pretty cool.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 1:48pm

Actually, screw it. I couldn't be bothered doing Q2b right now, it's really long and it's only worth 6 marks. I'll do 2a and that'll do I reckon.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 1:40pm

Makes sense. lol

slickerthnsleek wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 1:38pm

It's due before 5...

slickerthnsleek wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 1:30pm

When are you going to be here tomorrow?
I'm free for 2 hours before the Stats lecture from 1-3 if you want to go over that q.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 2:47pm

instagata0 wrote on Sep 15th, 2009 at 12:42am :
the stat lecturer is a saint compared to the philosophy guy. i swear, he teaches that class because they wanted to give him a job.

he's just awful!

the question for the first essay kind of sucked, too. nobody really knew how to dig their nails into the question. i keep telling everyone that it's speaking volumes that i'm yet to get blow a distinction in any assessment, but i dont think i stand a chance in hell at getting a distinction for that essay...

I reckon they're both terrible. So many morons asking stupid questions in Philosophy. My best subjects have always been the ones with best teachers, I bet my worst 2 subjects this semester will be Stats and Philosophy.

I handed my essay in on the Tuesday after it was due because I was out of town with no internet due to unforeseeable circumstances. I'll probably get like, 20% for it, lol

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 2:38pm

instagata0 wrote on Sep 15th, 2009 at 12:36am :
yeah, me too, except i have something for everything. still, a month is plenty of time to get it done.

Yeah. After that first stats assignment, everything else will seem easy. Although, my last philosophy essay was pretty hard.

I really don't like our stats lecturer. He seems like a wanker.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 2:34pm

instagata0 wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 at 11:45pm :
i accidentally replied to this on my page... damn. anyway, i said:

tell me about it. at least there's nothing due for any subject for ages, now. it's going to be a nice break.

Haha, sucks when that happens.

It will be. My first things due are the Psych and Public Health essays due first day back after the break. That's like, a month away.

instagata0a wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 1:44pm

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 at 11:42pm :
instagata0 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 6:44pm :i'm doing psych too! but my tut is on wednesday from 9 - 11.
the assessment killed me, too. i got it all done, but it was pretty tough.

Fuck yeah. I hope the next one is better.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 1:42pm

instagata0 wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 6:44pm :
i'm doing psych too! but my tut is on wednesday from 9 - 11.
the assessment killed me, too. i got it all done, but it was pretty tough.

Fuck yeah. I hope the next one is better.

slickerthnsleek wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 4:23am

Hey mate... I finished the assignment about 11pm last night... that was brutal, hating on statistics so much right now. I'm doing the psych degree.
I'm in the 11am-1pm tutorial on Monday morning, what about you?

Final !mpact wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 2:23pm

instagata0 wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 at 9:50am :
why?
i like you... that's why i'm asking.

Really? Good to know I have some fans. =D
I just think the pit (and the whole of UG) has changed. A lot. It sucks, you people helped me through a lot waaaay back in febuary (read my comments and find out) but I once tried to get that help again and people simply told me to 'harden the fuck up'

This place has changed and I guess I haven't.

Final !mpact wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 1:32pm

Don't feel I'm liked here anymore*

Final !mpact wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 1:31pm

Besides, I don't feel I'm anyone here likes me too much.

Final !mpact wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 1:27pm

instagata0 wrote on Aug 13th, 2009 at 9:17am :
why'd you do it, man?

2 reasons. People think they know everything. Bring up teen depression or suicide and you get 50 pages of "Harden the fuck up"

And this place is worse than 4chan now. These days I'd rather hang out with a /b/tard than a pit monkey.

1 2 3 read next