ierostyle

ierostyle's Profile Comments

iicklerockchiq wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 11:15am

ierostyle wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 at 2:01am :

thanks, it's got a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge, looking at getting a new one in the next few months, will either be an Epi Les Paul custom, or a Gibson, LP studio

a Gibson will be much better than an Epi right? but it'll be more expensive... how much did u spend 0n ur guitar?

iicklerockchiq wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 3:38pm

duuuuude! i love ur guitar!!!

ierostylea wrote on Jan 7th, 2009 1:02am

Supertait wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 9:34pm :

ierostyle wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 11:40am :

They obviously don't know good tallent when they see it!!!!

So your from Weymouth then? Your not in any local bands that I may have seen are you??

loving the taste in guitarists, a bit of Syn an ZV!!!!!

haha thanks, I usually just get flamed for that on here!

ierostylea wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 10:57pm

Supertait wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 9:34pm :

ierostyle wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 11:40am :

loving the taste in guitarists, a bit of Syn an ZV!!!!!

haha thanks, I usually just get flamed for that on here!

They obviously don't know good tallent when they see it!!!!

Supertait wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 9:34pm

ierostyle wrote on Jan 5th, 2009 at 11:40am :

loving the taste in guitarists, a bit of Syn an ZV!!!!!

haha thanks, I usually just get flamed for that on here!

Scarface King wrote on Dec 29th, 2008 12:50am

Hey mate, you go to THS?? I do to! Thats pretty wierd to find someone from around here as there really aint many people.

Danny Laine wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 6:17pm

Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-or-Treating is Better Than Sex
10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.

9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go back at it again.

8. The stranger you look, the easier it is to get some.

7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave it to you.

6. Person you are with doesn't fantasize you're someone else, you already are.

5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last nine months.

4. If you wear leather and chains, no one thinks you're kinky.

3. Doesn't matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.

2. Less guilt the next morning from over-indulging.

1. If you don't get what you want at one place, you can always go next door to get more!

Kivarenn82 wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 3:14am

hey glad to be of help!

the settings i gave you i used almost a year ago so the exact settings are still a bit hazy to me.

chunky chords? try dialing back on the gain a bit push some more mids and up the treble just a bit maybe unless it has enough treble for you already.

tweaking around and trying to keep your EQ curve soft and natural is usually the best way to go,

Kivarenn82 wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 10:09pm

hey bud! thanks for checking out my tunes.

the way i got the tone out of the G2. well its been awhile but i'll try to remember it the best i can.

I was using the "extreme Distortion" setting with roughly these settings..

Gain was about 60%
bass at 8 of 12
mids at 10 of 12
treble at 6 or 7 of 12
presence.. 7 or 8 out of 12

cabinet modelling was on, and i think i was using the "dynamic mic" setting.

light splash of room reverb (just enough that you can hear the second you stop playing)

i think that was about it. there was definitely a bit of aftertake studio magic like EQ'ing (just for cleaning up the sound. not really changing the tone) and maybe a bit of compression but i can't remember anymore.. xD

oh.. i'm not sure if it'll make a difference, but i'm recording with an Alesis USB mixer and the G2 plugged directly into that.

Hope this helps!

TokyoMoon wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 10:54pm

Lol how did you know I was on your page? o.O Well anyway, hi, I guess I was just looking at peoples profiles and came across yours. :)

AngusJimiKeith wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 7:13pm

nah i dont bag on lefties for playin lefty...ive just always played right naturally (it actually seems backwards to me...u want more mobility in ur frettin hand, and being a lefty, i have more mobility in my left hand!)

ierostylea wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 2:37pm

one vision wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 at 2:41am :

Hey man, thanks for the add . SG's ftw lol.

Totally dude, I'm gonna get my neck pickup cover ingraved with FTW lol

one vision wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 7:41am

Hey man, thanks for the add :cheers:. SG's ftw lol.

Jhachey22 wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 2:28am

ierostyle wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 8:49pm :

Well Zakk uses it infront of his amp to give him a boost, obviously using his emg's and his kick ass amp are gonna give him a sweet enough sound, it's like icing on a cake I guess. So yeah must get that when I can, checked with my local shop today about installing a nice new shiny Seymour Duncan sh4 jb, not to bad like 65 but then the pickup is 55 so hopefully gonna have a nice sound out of that, gotta wait a couple weeks but it's gonna be great,

install the pickup yourself. it's an easy job. saves you money too.

Jhachey22 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 11:24pm

ierostyle wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 1:42pm :

Sorry I mean like how's it been, I've been interested in something to metal up my sound and give me an interesting alternate lead tone that really screams "Have some fucking metal" do you think it does that well enough?

I think for the moment maybe sorting out my guitar is my number 1 priority but it's a pedal I was thinking of using and putting in infront of my Wylde crybaby to give me the boost like slashs wah has

personally, i think it's a brilliant pedal. it's not the over-saturated-hyper-gain pedal that everyone expects it to be just because Zakk's name is on it. it a really good overdrive pedal. personally, i think it's the next best overdrive out there besides the Ibanez TS series.

if you can, get it.

Jhachey22 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 12:06pm

ierostyle wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 1:12am :

how do you find the wylde overdrive?

if you want it, i'll sell it to you for 70$., you pay shipping.

Jhachey22 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 12:04pm

how i got the wylde overdrive:
went to my guitar store, exchanged cash, walked out.

alejoar wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 11:52pm

hey, ive been here because I saw your last blog post in the community page.. thanks for passing!

LonelySyn wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 6:59am

Well, I'm glad people agree with me, lol. Umm, I logged in a lot, but never saw your comment.. I think the UG's system may be faulty. I got your back 100% man, everyone needs to open up again. I'm going to get this girl to join, she totally agrees, hopefully people can listen.

JadehBabeh123 wrote on Jun 1st, 2008 5:42pm

i agree wit lonely syn!!!!!! we shud keep a open mind. and i loved ur song =]

1 2 read next