icronic

icronic's Profile Comments

Tempoe wrote on Oct 15th, 2012 9:43pm

GR5 rolling up the volume thread, here is the way to do it from reincaster in another thread I started, works really well because you can make the pregain go higher as input increases. Very cool feature I don't think many know about. Also can be used for lots of other stuff.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=30460501#post30460501

|_JR_| wrote on Feb 10th, 2012 10:56am

Hey, remember me? I've been away from UG for a long time but I had to ask you about this: are you related in anyway to the band Cloudyhead? Go see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2JdajcCUw The song is called "North Korea is Best Korea" and from 1:35 on the whole song is lifted from your entry to one of the post-hardcore competitions.

If it's you, awesome, but if it's not I'm afraid you may have been plagiarized.

DiminishedFifth wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 10:09am

icronic wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 4:07am :
Been doing good, mostly writing stuff for the band I'm in, but I've just started writing in GP again, so you might see me back in T&C soon.

And as always I thought your stuff was great

Thanks man :]

Ironically, I just started back writing in GP as well! I might post something in the T&C when I'm done, but I'm not sure yet... How's your band going?

DiminishedFifth wrote on Dec 13th, 2010 11:09am

Hey man, long time no see!

I noticed you checking out my songs ;D Whaddya think?

Aside from that... how have you been? Still writing stuff in GP?

thenevide wrote on May 27th, 2010 8:28pm

Im telling ya, Im really liking 'Chill'! Is there any possible download or anything? It's really nice stuff there. My pals would love it!
Peace and Rock!

huevos wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 7:24am

Don't take my words the wrong way; your song was fantastic. There's nothing structurally wrong with it. Nor was it overdone. That song just wasn't my speed.
I do value your input, as well as your musical works. I meant no ill will towards you when I said that your song was a "jam" song.

And I've seemed to have started a shit storm in BG4. hahaha
I was harsh and condescending, but I stand by my words. As such, I won't return to the contest. I won't even look at that thread, as it's going to be inflammatory and unnecessary.

I'll probably hit you up in the future for pointers on song construction and such. For the time being, I'm gunna be a recluse.

nightale wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 3:20am

wow your song "chill" sounds so... great! very ... freshening! awesome song!

gary1991 wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 5:30pm

Hey, thanks alot for all the info on pedals its helpful, i'm goin to check em out.

Led Lennon wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 3:11am

Hey man,
I just uploaded a new song to my profile, check it out!

jimmyled wrote on Sep 1st, 2009 3:45pm

Uploaded a better version of my song, can you crit please?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=20715769#post20715769

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 6:38am

icronic wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 12:21am :
Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 29th, 2009 at 6:41pm :My collab thread has gotten a lot of views and no replies. XD. Do they usually take longer because people have to make their parts, or is just no one doing it? XD

Don't ask why it's you I'm asking. I just saw you were online.

Yeah, sometimes. I actually started to work on something for it, but I decided that the chord progression I had chosen was just a little too out there... And it was just too damn hot to play my guitar

Once a few people pitch in it should pick up a little more.

XD. Cool. Yeah, there was a collab thread a few weeks back that I tried to contribute to. I know you had a part in it. There was a crazy marimba solo, and like two drop-A guitars and the bass was in drop-A too. Come to think of it, I think YOU introduced the marimba. XD.

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 3:41am

Don't ask why it's you I'm asking. I just saw you were online.

actaderock wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 10:21pm

hi dude, ive updated the thread and the last version is there (well, before the real life one). I will probably fix really really really small details in real life.

So go check it out, as mentioned before, you are a good criter.

BotC wrote on Jul 23rd, 2009 12:00am

Hey, normally I wouldn't ask this but you leave some pretty amazing tab crits. Any chance you could crit a song of mine? It's a song my band is working on I'd love your opinion in order to refine it.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=20858014#post20858014

actaderock wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 6:25pm

hi dude, can you teach me how to put titles in guitar pro like the ones you put in your songs? (like, groove, if you think it's metal blah blah, funky)

or the ones people usually do, you know, verse 1, chorus, solo, etc.

thanks for the help

soundgarden1986 wrote on Jul 14th, 2009 6:39pm

That justtryme guy is something else haha. What a dick.

Msu_Man04 wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 5:54pm

Hey, thanks for the add.

I thought that you'd like to know that I'll occasionally get bored and listen to "Chords." (the RSE version)

XD.

It's very good work, I tell ya.

canvasDude wrote on Jul 1st, 2009 2:12am