i have to pee

i have to pee's Profile Comments

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 11:52pm

I'll get you a nice dress shirt. I saw one today.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 11:49pm

Because it's what heathens do. :rolleyes: Because baby, I want to.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 11:46pm

Baby! I know now what I'm gonna get you for my birthday.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 11:32pm

I had a great day today baby. Thanks for spending the weekend with me. Now I'm a little sore:p I am going to miss you so much for the next week. I will try to keep in touch as often as I can. I'd still want to know what's up with you so leave me messages if you want. I hope that your remaining classes go well. Oh, and thank you for remembering about my interview. I love you so much, James.

I love the singing. :D and the "I'm scared" part too. Babe, you're too cute! :kiss:

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 9:25pm

It was good babe, how was yours? Maybe MSN would be better?

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 9:23pm

Babe, you home?

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 4:55am

Okay baby. I'll look tomorrow when I'm in school. I think I'm gonna go to bed soon. Get some rest okay? I love you. :kiss:

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 4:44am

I'll look up other places, the closest one is another really expensive hotel. I'll check though

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 4:43am

Just thought I'd let you know I was thinking about you. I am so proud of you James and I know what you're doing isn't exactly easy [or exciting] but I know that you will be great at anyway. Just keep at it okay? It can only get better from there. I am so grateful also that I have such a sincere best friend who would listen to me and who would let me listen. I am glad that you are opening up more, I really do like it when you talk. And I just wanted to let you know that I have fun talking with you..even if you poke fun at my accent or tease me for being like a 12yo [not my fault you were born in the 50s babe]. I am just thankful that I can share stuff with you and be close to you whenever we get the chance. Just know that I am always here for anything that you need and that I am always willing to listen no matter what you have to say...even if you're being a racist potty mouth, I love you just the same. I really don't mind the potty mouth part. Anyhow, I guess that's it. Good night, my prince, sweet dreams.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 9:18pm

Babe, if you want to talk I'm on MSN. I hope you had a good day off.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 9:12pm

Hi baby, how was your day?

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 6:36pm

Sorry baby, I'll be here after school. I love you

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 11th, 2008 3:51am

Baby, I watched that thing with the pyramids. It was so cool!

I hope you have a great day baby, enjoy your day off. I love you so much. I had fun during the weekend and today. I am sorry about that night. But I really appreciate you staying with me. And I promise I won't do drugs. I'll just wait for you to come see me then I can try getting wasted. I love you. :kiss:

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 10th, 2008 3:20am

It was great, I got a dress and we went with two of our other friends. We had fun.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 1:13am

It's alright baby, don't worry about it. I really hope you're alright. Feel better soon okay? I love you baby. :kiss:

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 1:11am

We'll talk tomorrow, I'll be at work all day. Go lie down and get some rest okay?

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 1:06am

Baby you should take a rest.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 1:02am

Are you feeling okay okay baby?

They are! NPR has a whole bunch of them. I love that.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 12:50am

Where did you go?

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 12:43am

Wow babe, the podcasts are so awesome and they're free!

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next