i have to pee

i have to pee's Profile Comments

kikaykitko wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 6:28pm

I love you. What you texted last really hurt. I will try to sort myself out soon but if you can't wait for a few weeks then I will respect that. If you want to sleep with other people, you should be able to. It's not cheating to you, so it's not cheating I guess. I just don't know if I can come back after you've moved on like that. I guess I just wanted to know I have someone to come back to. I understand that I'm not someone worth waiting for. I guess have a nice life and have a good holiday. Take care of yourself. I'll let you live your life, and I'll try to live mine without you. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix everything I lost in myself when I was with you. Bye.

kikaykitko wrote on Dec 7th, 2010 1:39am

I am sorry about everything. I wish I could take everything back and just go back to how we were several comment pages ago. I love you, James, and I would give up everything and everyone in the world to have you back in my life.

kikaykitko wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 3:02pm

Don't know if you still check this but hope you have a good day.

kikaykitko wrote on Oct 22nd, 2009 4:07pm

Wanted to say hi. Wondering what you're doing. Duh, you're working :rolleyes: anyhow, I know you have a raid later so I am really hoping we get to hang out later, maybe play some bowling, whatever you like. Hope your day goes well, sorry I can't call at lunch, my class starts at 11. You can text though, we're just watching this movie. Miss you.

kikaykitko wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 4:29am

Hey, just dropping by. Hope your raid is going well. I know that's really important to you so I'll do better at understanding and letting you go when you need to. Thank you for calling back earlier, btw, on the train and everything. That meant a lot to me, I appreciate the gesture.

kikaykitko wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 4:27am

Hop

kikaykitko wrote on Oct 16th, 2009 6:11pm

Hey birthday boy! Hope your day goes great. I love you so much. Happy birthday! :)

kikaykitko wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 4:34am

I just wanted to thank you for being so patient with me. I know I'm really difficult to deal with especially when I'm upset, which is so frequent, and I really appreciate you being such a persistent friend. I'm sorry I'm like this. I love you.

kikaykitko wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 1:39am

Hun, I'm not sleepy anymore >.<

tiky wrote on Jun 29th, 2009 11:33pm

Dude, what happened to kikaykitko please say that she's ok

Kensai wrote on Jun 27th, 2009 10:57pm

If you dont check your PMs often check out kikaykitko's profile and her latest blog, hopefully you're in a better position to help.

Darkshade666 wrote on Jun 27th, 2009 10:24pm

The hell did you do freak ?

Bluestube wrote on Jun 27th, 2009 10:22pm

Fuck you James!

kikaykitko wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 4:02am

Sorry for being so cold tonight. I guess I cant shake off being upset after being upset all the time. I feel like there's no use being calm and happy since we're going to fight soon anyway. Sorry I have to leave in July. I'll miss you terribly. I'm afraid you will forget me. And I'm scared I'll have to be happy for you since that's probably best for you anyway. Have a good day at work. I love you, James.

And Happy Father's day to your dad. And you, almost.

kikaykitko wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 1:04am

Hi babe, I just wanted to say hi. Good luck on your job tonight. I hope no one steals anything. I also hope you like the book. I love you.

kikaykitko wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 3:53am

I hope that your raid goes well. I am sorry for calling you. I though you'd want me to since you said you didn't like it when I didn't before. I was going to watch a movie today so I wouldn't bother you but it was raining so hard so I went home again. I didn't want to wake you up because you said you were adjusting your sleep. Thanks for helping with my game. I might be able to send you your hoodie back tomorrow. Thank you for lending it. I'm sorry, I think it shrank in the wash. Have a good night.

kikaykitko wrote on May 5th, 2009 7:37pm

i have to pee wrote on May 5th, 2009 at 11:44am :

Hope you're having a great day. Going to write a blog this evening after I get my tux. Sending my video card off tomorrow, so I won't be online for awhile, if that matters. Well, I guess it does because I can't get in your panties anymore and have you see. >_<

Baby! Thanks for broadcasting that :p I really can't wait for prom. I just found out that we don't have a table yet >.< so I signed us up for one. I'm not sure if we will get the same table people as before. We might end up with the limo group. I hope that's okay with you. And I got you the steak. Hope you're having a great day, I love you honey.

kikaykitko wrote on Apr 2nd, 2009 10:02pm

Hey poopy, hope you're driving safe. Congratulations on your speeding ticket! :p: I love you baby, and miss you terribly. I am really glad you came here, I had an amazing time. I hope to talk to you soon. :kiss:

kikaykitko wrote on Apr 2nd, 2009 12:17am

Baby, you just left. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I miss you already. I hope that you will have a safe trip tomorrow.I love you, James.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next