hmmm_de_hum

hmmm_de_hum's Profile Comments

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:33am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

karla earon wrote on Feb 6th, 2012 2:27pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link http://toptitleweb.com/vb

Magero wrote on Mar 11th, 2011 12:44am

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 6:23am :
That's ok dude, i will post a NGD thread when it's playmate is finished...

Do want. Want. Do. Want want. Do want do. Want. etc. I've been trying to write some stuff in F/F# just so I can record with an 8 one day (got a few mates with Agile 8s and a mate with an RG2228), but I can't get my head around the lower tuning. I just end up writing deathcore in F and that makes the breakdowns sound like shiiiiit hahaha.

Magero wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 12:27am

Sorry to be all stalker-y dude, just couldn't resist looking at the gorgeous 8-string again.

Mwoit wrote on Mar 22nd, 2010 8:00pm

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:17pm :
Nah sorry man, had to bail on that gig seen Opeth a fair few times now and i really cant afford the ticket or the time off from work/lectures

Luke

Aw man, you sucker. Fair does, I'll just solo it, since Opeth + BWP is 100% worth it. Have a good time anyways!

Mwoit wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 2:30am

Hey man, you heading to London to see Opeth at the Royal Albert Hall? I'm heading solo, I need some mates to go with. :p

Mwoit

Ippon wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 4:38am

$400 for an Ibanez S7320 in Virgin White: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez- S7320-Electric-Guitar?sku=512509

Get it, now!

Gilbert666 wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 2:43am

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 3:12pm :
Really humble guy, obviously not phased by his status among metal guitarists. So down to earth, seems the sort of guy you could just chat shit to for hours :

yea he seems very humble in interviews and such i love nevermore learned most of there songs..loomis writes the most addicting riffs haha...cant wait for the new album their working on 2010 :)

Gilbert666 wrote on Dec 15th, 2009 5:59pm

how was meeting loomis...iam a huge fan was he a nice guy??

Gulli05 wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 4:59pm

[quote u='hmmm_de_hum' d='Dec 7th, 2009 8:21pm']Ah thats good to hear, hope he helps you out with what you want out of a guitar. What sort of specs are you looking at anyway?
quote]

I am looking for something close to the specs of the ESP Horizon FR-II except a bit of changes in it, I want 7-stringed guitar with a good access to the higher frets (Though the ESP is very comfortble around the higher frets), also I haven't quite decided on pickups so I am still looking into that. I can only say I have had great experiance with the Seymour Duncan pickups on my ESP Horizon and I like them very much, so I might go for some Seymour duncan pickups.
Haven't decided what I wanna do with the finish of the guitar. Probably some cool transparent quilted maple top in it. I think it would be kinda cool.
Let me know if you have any ideas of what pickups I should look into.

Satch1032 wrote on Dec 8th, 2009 2:56pm

No problem. I like being original whenever I can I guess.

peace

Gulli05 wrote on Dec 5th, 2009 12:24pm

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Dec 4th, 2009 at 8:48pm :
Thanks a lot for the add

Good luck with the custom!!!

Thanks man! I'm chatting with Dan (from Oni Guitars) at the moment. He is being very helpful. Lets hope this works out and he can make me something beyond awesome!

Btw, how are the Halo guitars? I noticed some bad and good comments about them in many places around the web.

ExplorerFreak wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 5:04am

Lovin' the prog man. Keep it up.

Dimefan69 wrote on Jun 1st, 2009 5:53pm

hmmm_de_hum wrote on Jun 1st, 2009 at 6:24am :

In relation to the low string, i normally use it as a quick position shift or adding extra lower octaves into the scale structure. For example you can extend a simple E pentatonic starting from the 5th fret low B string, giving you a few extra notes and more scope to play about with.

so would you play the same notes that you do on the high b?

Dimefan69 wrote on Jun 1st, 2009 3:58am

hmmm_de_hum wrote on May 30th, 2009 at 3:47am :

Many thanks, if you have any questions or anything i can try my best to explain/video different musical examples.

yea, im not good with scales, so how would i find scales that include the seventh string?

Dimefan69 wrote on May 30th, 2009 1:22am

hmmm_de_hum wrote on May 29th, 2009 at 6:10pm :

Thanks for the add man

yea man, i just love what you do! and your 8 string is a beaut!

destinzock wrote on May 22nd, 2009 7:31pm

hmmm_de_hum wrote on May 22nd, 2009 at 9:30am :

Hey, thanks for the add!
Np anytime!

mh400nt wrote on May 12th, 2009 2:13pm

Good stuff man! Im waiting on an F8 - Fanned fret 8 string from the big man, I might be going with some mad exotic woods too, although the price for that starts getting scary :s

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on May 5th, 2009 11:00pm

hmmm_de_hum wrote on May 5th, 2009 at 4:34pm :

Hey! thanks for the add, im fine thanks how are you?

Hello!
No problem...I'm doing quite well myself...just got home from work/gym...such a loooong day!

demonsheep wrote on Apr 12th, 2009 11:22am

I live in Woodbridge, about 7 Miles out of Ipswich.

1 2 3 4 read next