hitman_47

hitman_47's Profile Comments

Artemis Entreri wrote on Dec 12th, 2012 7:47pm

hitman_47 wrote on Dec 12th, 2012 at 1:43pm :
Thank you for having a go at my track! I've been really caught up with college and havent been around much on UG. I've actually never heard of any one of those composers other than Bach. I'd like to listen to some more classical music, but I'm fairly ignorant.

There's a lot out there. DO you want truly classical music or are you just using that as a broad term.

Artemis Entreri wrote on Oct 31st, 2012 5:38am

Sorry, just got your message. I formally study 20th C. music. Primarily the works of Heitor Villa-Lobos but I also frequently study Bach Lute Suites, Carcassi and Carulli's early guitar work and arrangements from romantics and impressionists, jazz and modern "fingerstyle" when I've finished with the rest.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 3:08pm

hitman_47 wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 9:40am :
Hope your computer woes come to an end quickly. Are you into dubstep?
I wish. I've had issues with this one specific computer for years. I insist that it has a hex on it.
and yes. I was making a dubstep toonage a while ago

TechnicolorType wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 3:37pm

hitman_47 wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 at 7:56am :
How's the music coming along? If you dont mind me asking, what do you do in the real world?
haven't worked on anything in a while. I can't right now anyways. the computer is dead.
in the real world I brush my hair over and over and over all day long.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 3:40am

hitman_47 wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 2:09pm :
You didn't seem to be too happy with the people here on UG. You seemed to feel under appreciated for the contributions you make to UG. I, for one, agree with you. Someone of your musical caliber ought to be taken more seriously and appreciated, but hey, what can you do? This is the internet.
Oh lol. Yeah. The community here annoys me. I don't ever post on here anymore. xD

TechnicolorType wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 12:39am

hitman_47 wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 1:49pm :
Hey what up? How's life? You seemed to be going through a crisis of faith the last time I was active here, hope things are better now.
crisis of faith?
elaborate.

TechnicolorType wrote on May 31st, 2011 3:59am

hitman_47 wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 5:46pm :
Hey, whats up?
this
that

the other

TechnicolorType wrote on Apr 17th, 2011 10:47pm

hitman_47 wrote on Apr 16th, 2011 at 1:19pm :
Yeah, thats true. Not the best at it. What would you recommend?
i've never had a problem finding anything through torrents. a quick google search usually brings up a number of sites that are generally trusted. if you'd rather do something legit and free then use drum hit samples. i do that as well.

TechnicolorType wrote on Apr 16th, 2011 6:10pm

hitman_47 wrote on Apr 16th, 2011 at 5:35am :
I've got a dgx 505, but I barely know how to use it. I think it IS the first track on the list, but it seemed to work for me then. I wish I had a decent drum track software, but damn, I cant even seem to find a decent torrent for one.
then you're reeeeeeeally bad at finding torrents.

TechnicolorType wrote on Apr 13th, 2011 3:10pm

hitman_47 wrote on Apr 12th, 2011 at 11:13pm :
Thanks for checking it out! Do you have a Yamaha electric piano? I played the backing track on my keyboard and it had this drum beat on it. I'm really bad at the keys, but I can play simple chords. Playing the keyboard on this one, it took me a long time to get the progression sounding right.
yeah, a dgx-205. i think the beat you used is like the first one on the list of mine ;D

TechnicolorType wrote on Apr 13th, 2011 1:43am

hitman_47 wrote on Apr 12th, 2011 at 3:54pm :
Hey, can you check out the first track on my profile and tell me what you think of it? Any improvement in the tones?
LOL. I'm sorry, but the drum beat! I find so funny because my electric piano has the EXACT same beat built into it. I was like omg I recognize this.
I just find it lol.

from what I could hear, it was better. sounds pretty.
but the clean guitar volume was rather quiet :[

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 7:14pm

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 at 1:34pm :
What could I improve? What do I need to look out for?
you won't do any better unless you're using a tube amp

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 5:54pm

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 at 11:57am :
Hey, can you check out the first track on my profile and tell me what you think of the tones?
pretty average ones I'd say. not necessarily bad or anything but nothing all too terrific. overall track was nice

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 3:11am

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 at 12:52pm :
Reported. What a complete prick!
thanks. just wanted to make sure the mods saw it. i get he was mad because i proved his accusation wrong but there's no need for that.
i was considering sticking it in my signature. ;D

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 10:43pm

alrighty. will do :]

and by the way.
could you do me a favor and report comrade curry's last post on here?
we were having a debate. he started by accusing me of lying. so when I prove him wrong he says this:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1412819&page=2

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 4:00pm

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 24th, 2011 at 1:39am :
Tool's a pretty crazy band that ways. There are a couple of other tracks like Aenima, lateralus, parabola etc which are worth checking out. I haven't really heard of a band like them; I think they've sort of carved out their own niche.

As for the 7ths, do you like Dave Matthews?
i dunno him.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 2:54pm

I find Euolgy far more enjoyable than the other. I didn't really like the funky intro (though when it was playing with the guitars later then it was fine), but the percussion and guitars sound pretty great.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 2:50pm

hitman_47 wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 at 8:58am :
APC is A Perfect Circle. Have you listened to Schism or Eulogy by TOol? Try them out if you have the time, they're brilliant songs. Esp Eulogy, the percussion is killer! And yeah, if something simple feels right, thats the best way to go. Idk why, but I just like those damned 7th chords so much. That extra texture does something for me :|
playing them now.
still bores me sooooo much xD just not my thing.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 8:20am

lol yes. music works interesting. some of the most simple things change the overall sound oh so much.

I never really had a problem with metallica. they're just some metalzzz group. end of story for me. the only song I like by them is Fade to Black. as for Tool, I've listened to like three of their songs. They bored me so much. ;D
dunno' what APC stands for.

I don't really care for complex music so much. something simple is enough for me.

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 20th, 2011 1:49pm

(cont)
this character limit is annoying.
---
but it's no big deal. Just the way it came off made me blah but I see what you're saying entirely. Sometimes I question why Metallica is so hyped up. I mean, I appreciate the band. They make good music and all, but it isn't my cup of tea and so many people make them out to be the best ever. I guess it's just personal tastes. They like how the instruments play a good part unlike most modern music and I guess just like the band in general. Not really sure what else. We all like different things so I guess for people who like that style, then the band must be great.
I do prefer the sub-genres of metal though when it comes to listening. even if so many metal fans will be like omg thats not metal and hate it. :]

1 2 3 4 read next