herby190

herby190's Profile Comments

Sweetgirl33 wrote on Feb 27th, 2012 1:53pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

www.lovers-blog.com

guitarninjaruy wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 11:50am

herby190 wrote on Nov 1st, 2011 at 2:24am :
Who are you, broseph?

Pretty obvious don't you think?

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:42pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

fearofthemark wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 4:46am

YOU LOOK JUST LIKE MATT TUCK!!

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 10:17pm

herby190 wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 at 1:52pm :
I'm going to miss summer; I mean, with my bandmates living almost an hour away, our practice schedule becomes quite pathetic during the school year.

I actually did end up going with eggs and cheese, along with soy sausage; I feel like you must have psychically conveyed that somehow.

What are you going to Uni for?

Ahhhhh dammit :(
Better than nothing but still, that's no good!

That sounds delicious to be honest. If it wasn't soy I'd have disagreed, because meat texture makes me feel icky but you know..

I am at Uni doing Wildlife and Environmental Photography

xoxo.

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 11:22am

herby190 wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 11:40pm :
Well, I'm currently fearing the approaching school year with every fiber of my being. Also, trying to figure out what to eat.... maybe I should do that first.

Yourself? Something more eventful, I presume?

Fearing? Whywhy? :(
Eat something with cheese. Unless you're lacto-intolerant... in which case I apologise.

I am getting some stuff finalised before Uni and just enjoying my last 2 weeks of laziness :p

xoxo.

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 12:22am

Hello there! How are you doing?
xo.

Freeze1186 wrote on Jul 24th, 2010 4:09pm

herby190 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2010 at 2:10pm :

Oh, and the GP4's up.

Where exactly? I can't find it. I don't see it on your profile or in your sig. Somewhere else?

herby190a wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 12:30pm

Freeze1186 wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 at 5:51pm :
No problem. I'd advise listening to drummers of a similar sound to what you're going for; a lot can be learned from their styles. I mean, I actually am a drummer, and I still find myself listening and watching to learn little tricks and variations of beats and such.

One of the best things that can help define a section change is a change in the drums. For example, going from one beat to another, going from a quarter-note feel to an eighth-note feel, or switching what cymbal you're playing on.

Oh, and the GP4's up.

Freeze1186 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 12:52am

Uh, you don't by any chance have it in GP4 do you? I haven't upgraded yet :(

Freeze1186 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 12:51am

Hey, thanks for the crit on my song "Drifted." You and 21Fretter are right, the drums suck, lol. I don't play drums so basic beats are really all I know. I listened to the changes you made and I like some of them, specifically the open high-hat on the chorus. I'm just trying to get that to be as loud and thick as possible. I also agree with the ritard at the end. Slowing it down does add something to it. I'll have a listen to your song to return the crit, thanks.

rko wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 11:59am

Ok thanks man i'll get to it!

rko wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 1:54am

thanks for rating my tab!

JayT44 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 4:39am

:haha:

Dude that pic was great...

:haha:

Aidy Damage wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 10:30am

herby190 wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 2:48am :
Awesome; is there a mailing list, or anything of that nature that I could use to keep on top of all this? I'm really interested in your project, partially because I really like it, and partially because it's kind of similar to the style of music that my own personal project would be in (if I could find the bandmates for it, that is; I've already got more than an EP written). I fear I don't use Myspace anymore, so that won't be much of a help.

We had a mailing list, but the people who ran it signed people up to it against their will and got it shut down, which was a bit pants. We're in the process of starting up a new one. In the meantime, we use Facebook a lot, and we have a Twitter (which we've been neglecting lately... oops!) if they're of any use?

Thanks so much for your support, though- it's great to know there's people out there who truly *get* what we do!

Aidy Damage wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 10:39am

herby190 wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 at 8:54pm :
Can't wait.

We're going to be recording and releasing something else in the near future- our new drummer's far better than Ross and we've been able to be a little more adventurous musically, i.e with time signatures, structures and stuff... and there's a huge solo in one of the newies...

Aidy Damage wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 5:54pm

herby190 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 11:52pm :
Has We Are The Fiends been released yet? I'd love to be able to hear it.

It's taking an age to get it mastered, but it's VERY NEARLY done!

Paradox_Empire7 wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 2:02am

Did you check the mp3 file of your song ? I PM you

Aidy Damage wrote on Dec 20th, 2009 3:28pm

herby190 wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 at 2:53am :
Hey; just thought I'd check up on how CM's doing. I read the blog on your Myspace about your drummer quitting, or just ignoring you, or whatever it is, but I'm glad to hear you're still moving with everything! Any insight as to when any studio recordings will be available to the listening public?

Hi!

It's 100% confirmed now that Ross has indeed left the band- and to even get that out of him we had to read his blog! The record is still away being mixed and mastered, but we should have it in the first week of 2010 at the latest. We have a new drummer, Karla Wright, who formerly played with Russian Roulette.

-Aidy

Masamune wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 12:50am

herby190 wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 at 6:25pm :
I'm an evil motherfucking, Joe!
haha I love that video