heavyairship

heavyairship's Profile Comments

radomu wrote on May 5th, 2009 12:03pm

thanks you do too

SaintsofNowhere wrote on May 3rd, 2009 5:54pm

heavyairship wrote on May 3rd, 2009 at 7:02am :

i dont know too much about amps so im not sure which brand ill go for but i dont really want to buy one until i know ill be using it alot for live stuff.

thats cool that you can jam with people, i cant remember ever playing with anyone. i might try joining my church band soon though.

and yeah, you told me about tame impala, thier pretty sweet.

It's SO much fun playing with other people! That's a big part of what music's all about. I would definitely join the church band, it'll give you a lot of helpful experience if you ever do start a band.

SaintsofNowhere wrote on May 3rd, 2009 6:24am

heavyairship wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 1:37pm :

i mainly use a fender telecaster but i also have a gibson firebird, right now my amp is a marshall 15 watt dfx but im hoping to get a better one soon. im not in a band yet, its really hard to find like minded musicians, but im gonna try and start one soon. you?

You're so lucky, I've been wanting a Firebird forever! I'm surprised you have that nice of guitars and that kind of amp? You should get a JCM or Vintage Modern or something. Do you like Orange Amps?

And Uriah Heep is pretty awesome thanks for tellin' me about them.

Not in a band yet, but I'm playing around with a lot of people. I'm supposed to be playing with a bassist and drummer that are a lot older than me in a week or two, so we'll see how that goes. And yeah it's sorta hard finding musicians with the same tastes.

Did I tell you about Tame Impala?

SaintsofNowhere wrote on May 2nd, 2009 6:52pm

heavyairship wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 11:24am :

go to youtube and search uriah heep, youll love the songs gypsy, and easy livin'.

if the killers want to take the top spot from zeppelin thier going to have to write better songs than "spaceman". ive been so disappointed with thier new stuff.

OK. And haha yeah it sorta reminded me of Miley Cyrus saying she was going to ruin Radiohead. People like that need to learn to word things better. :D

So, what guitar/amp do you have? Are you in a band?

SaintsofNowhere wrote on May 2nd, 2009 6:11pm

heavyairship wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 10:02am :

i also like coldplay,U2,uriah heep,some acdc,beck,and the killers

hmm... never heard uriah heep.

Did you hear what the dude from the Killers saying he wanted to take over Led Zeppelin and Nirvana as the most popular rock band in America? :D

SaintsofNowhere wrote on May 2nd, 2009 5:43am

Dude this is scary. I swear every band that you listed on there, I like too.

the gift wrote on May 1st, 2009 3:32pm

heavyairship wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 4:28pm :

well i'd like to post some songs but i dont have any recording equipment at the moment.

i had the same problem...and then i discovered my mics from singstar worked on the computer! lol

let me know when you post something ok? i really want to hear it :)

the gift wrote on May 1st, 2009 3:09pm

btw, i'd like to hear some of your stuff! :)

the gift wrote on May 1st, 2009 3:07pm

heavyairship wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 1:25am :

hey hows the weather in spain this time of year?

i liked your songs, what do you use to record?

well, now it's sunny, but a little weird... haha

thanks! that means a lot! you're going to laugh but I record with my mics from singstar XD. and the program i use is recordpad. then i can modify a little the sound with wavepad. they're quite good!

tyronelab wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 12:19am

Welcome to Christian Guitarists!

tyronelab wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 12:19am

Welcome to Christian Guitarists!

the gift wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 12:37am

thanks for the add new friend! :D

Demons&Wizards wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 9:02pm

thanks for the serious reply, plus your avatar is awesome :D