haz_uk

haz_uk's Profile Comments

revtend wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 1:13pm

Hi, thanks for the add!

Cheers!!! ;)

MrFlibble wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 6:41pm

haz_uk wrote on Apr 17th, 2010 at 5:35pm :
thanks man, i appreciate it.

having a bit of a band shakeup at the moment, i see you on the boards quite often so i'll give you a shout when we have some more material if you're interested in having a listen
Yeah, definitely. I'm a complete man-whore for metal with female vocals, would love to hear more from yer'.

MrFlibble wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 11:50pm

Great songs there, nice to see(hear) a good female-fronted metal band in the UK, not too many around. Sounds like you've got a kind of Lacuna Coil vibe going on without the dude everybody tries to ignore, I'm really likin' it.

craig-sansum wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 10:39am

you have so much epic gear :(not fair lol

Sebastian m.r wrote on Sep 15th, 2009 12:44am

oh yeah! the prs rocks is beautiful men i love the colors i played it one time and i can't forgive because i did't buy it. and again cool guitar you have a great gear

Sebastian m.r wrote on Sep 13th, 2009 9:18pm

so whats the best because i like that one

Sebastian m.r wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 1:52am

Men you have a pretty good equipment especial the les paul

red_hot_chili18 wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 9:05pm

sweet guitars dude. x

Chrisiphone wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 11:57pm

Ooooo very nice! I heard it has Hetfields birthday so they covered him in cake haha!
Good luck with finishing your course and all the work too, having some time on your own will really help relax you and get the work done :)
I get to see her again on friday which is good, not seen her in two weeks and it's the longest we've ever been apart since I met her a year and 9 months ago!

I shall add you! My name will be Chris if you haven't presumed so :p

Chrisiphone wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 11:40pm

haz_uk wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 at 10:37pm :
dude, that's totally awesome. i haven't seen the aerodyne tele 'in the flesh' so to speak. hope you enjoy it

also i just realised the second last comment you sent me and haven't read it. i suck.

no miss haz right now. women are scum and i hate them all passionately. i'm going celibate for a while. that is, until i meet some totally smoking metal chick with loads of money to buy me guitars and shit. one can only dream.

how's your summer?

Thanks dude! I've waited a while for one of them ;)
Ahhh you don't suck at all :)

Girls can suck but it's all about finding the right one! In your case a smoking hot metal chick with loads of money to buy you guitars! You have a PRS so be happy :p
My summer is boring, spent it missing my girl and waiting for the frigging postman for two weeks... how about you dude?

Chrisiphone wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 10:59pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=21173048#post21173048

My new little addition :) I hope it has the Haz seal of approval! :p:

Chrisiphone wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 11:59pm

Ahh, everyone has little niggle's in their playing but you're only human ;) I'm intimidated by solo's so :p: Oh well, just need some confidence/patience.

Thanks man, that mean's a lot! Everyone has downfalls but you learn from them. Good luck through uni though with finishing up your degree! It'll be worth it in the end :)

I'll stay in touch as much as I can :) Same to you dude, if you get any new gear come here and tell me straight away!
Is their a Miss Haz? I'd surprised if there isn't, you're a very good looking chap :)
x

Chrisiphone wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 2:10pm

haz_uk wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 9:44am :
nice one, man. i remember looking into buying an aerodyne bass many years ago, they're funky instruments indeed. i'm looking forward to pics.

i'm good, just working on the band and finishing up my degree over summer. getting some pre-production and guide tracks done before we hit the studio in a couple of weeks - i'll put the tracks up on here, be sure to have a look. also, im off to sonisphere on friday, cant wait.

hows life treating you mate? xx

Ahhhhhh sounds like a busy summer! Enjoyable though :)
Ahhhh well i've probably just failed my A2 year so i'm doing a third year and really going for it. So just going to spend summer relaxing and having fun with the girlfriend.

I definately will check out the tracks once they are uploaded! You're a pretty great guitarist and musician! Sonisphere! Boooo! I wanted tickets to that :(
Enjoy it nonetheless though :D

xx

Chrisiphone wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 11:40pm

Ahoy Haz <3

Keeping you updated on mah guitarz search.

Instead of buying that LTD I seem to have bought two Fender Aerodyne Series guitars...
A telecaster and a stratocaster, pic's when they arrive ;)

The Strat will be up for sale though :)

How's life dude?
x

Chrisiphone wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 2:08pm

haz_uk wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 8:59am :

what did you get ban hammered for? :O:O:O

Spam, and lots of it.
Apparently spamming up for an anniversary is false advertising.

Chrisiphone wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 12:38am

Eeeee unbanned :)
Hows life going for you Haz?
x

Carrot wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 12:07pm

Thank you very much for all that infomation.
I think the dk2 is gonna be my next guitar then
I'm looking for a guitar with good cleans and still a little bit of chug in it.
I love the white too

Carrot wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 1:44am

Hey
First off nice rig
And second can I ask bout your Jackson dk2?
Like how the trem is and what's the neck like and the pups for rock/punk

Chrisiphone wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 3:02am

haz_uk wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 2:19am :

any further forward with that esp ma nigga?

Haz Baby!
I'm no further in my question for another guitar, but things might not work out so I can get one :( I might go to a different university than expected, so the fee's to pay for accomodation might have to put the guitar on hold...

I'll have to figure out some fool-proof excuses to get my mh-1000/horizon!

Chrisiphone wrote on Feb 16th, 2009 9:32am

You're my adopted father on UG now, just decided.
I'm pretty much a metalcore fag now! Getting into the heavier stuff now ;)
The tremol-no's sound really good for what I want, so in theory I could keep it in standard and use the floyd, switch to dive only mode for drop D songs, then block in completely for when I want to down tune to something silly. Best of all worlds!
Pic's naturally will come, and hopefully sound clips if I can find somewhere big enough to let my JCM run wild!

1 2 3 read next