hawk_kst

hawk_kst's Profile Comments

JL_Shredder wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 10:27am

I love "In Her Eyes!" You have a lot of talent sir :)

XianXiuHong wrote on Apr 19th, 2011 3:08am

That Beast And The Harlot cover you commented on is 3 years old, I know it's a shit cover.

Higgzy wrote on Apr 7th, 2011 1:14pm

Some awesome songs here dude.

freighttrain wrote on Jan 5th, 2011 6:15pm

I got some new stuff up if you could have a liten please

freighttrain wrote on Jan 5th, 2011 6:14pm

dude just got round to listening to most your recordings again and still great as normal lol keep it up

footsteps7173 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 5:29pm

hawk_kst wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 6:25pm :
Nice, how did you fit keyboard into a screamo band?
My band play just straight up rock and roll really, check us out at www.facebook.com/sidewaysfallingmusic you can download the whole album for free too from there (= Let me know what you think??
Very nice dude! ive recommended yall to a ton of my buddies. and uk Children of Bodom? kinda sorta like that. its not alot or anything tho.

footsteps7173 wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 1:10pm

What kind of music are yall? im in a Christian screamo "duet" im writing and playing lead and rhythm guitars, as well as bass, and the drummer is playing the keyboard and screaming.

hawk_ksta wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 1:03am

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 at 4:04pm :
dude omg that is the best band name ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
all will be revealed my friend
you took down the youtube video, so....
i thought your beast cover was beast!
it was spot on, it could have been syn playing, except for the tone, nothing wrong with yours, it just wasnt a shector obviously
but the solo was perfect
everything was perfect

Haha why thank you! I'm glad someone got the chili's reference!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed the beast cover! there is a video now up there but the last minute of the song keeps getting cut off for some reason )=
If you like any of my profile songs then you should give my band a listen, all our music is free!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sideways-Falling/228 121980639

jrcsgtpeppers wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 8:04pm

dude omg that is the best band name ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
all will be revealed my friend
you took down the youtube video, so....
i thought your beast cover was beast!
but the solo was perfect
everything was perfect

hawk_ksta wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 10:59pm

Artemis Entreri wrote on Aug 8th, 2010 at 1:39am :
Hey cool album! I've always liked that song Breathe. Congrats on the album.

Aww thanks man, glad you liked it!
You can download em all for free too!

hawk_ksta wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 5:26pm

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 at 4:31am :
hawk_kst wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 at 9:38am :Haha why thankyou!
The drums are a bit shoddy but oh well, best I could find!
I'm doing a sick version of beast and the harlot atm though!Oh wow You should comment me when it's done so i can sample the awesomeness, haha.

The Beast and the Harlot cover is up on my profile so have a listen!
I'm working on vox atm... not sure if I'll do em or not...

Drift king77 wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 8:31am

hawk_kst wrote on Aug 7th, 2010 at 9:38am :
Haha why thankyou!
The drums are a bit shoddy but oh well, best I could find!
I'm doing a sick version of beast and the harlot atm though!
Oh wow :D You should comment me when it's done so i can sample the awesomeness, haha.

Artemis Entreri wrote on Aug 8th, 2010 5:39am

Hey cool album! I've always liked that song Breathe. Congrats on the album.

hawk_ksta wrote on Aug 6th, 2010 11:40pm

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 at 12:59am :
hawk_kst wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 10:07am :Why thank you very much!
What is your band called!? I shall check them out!
I did enjoy doing that cover, there are a lot of mistakes on my part and the drum track is a bit messy but it was the best I could find on the internet!That's no problem dude We're currently changing our name, but on Facebook we're listed as The Colour of Obsession. No tracks as of yet, but there's a demo coming soon, it's pretty hard to graduate high school and work on the band as well

I am a tool for replying to the wrong one!
That's cool man! I have added you guys (= excited to hear some music!
Haha yeah being in a band and juggling everything else can be messy!

JJ2003 wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 10:31pm

Hey man, the link you sent me was broken but I searched your band on Facebook and listened to a few tracks. its really great man, keep it up!

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 4:59am

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 10:07am :
Why thank you very much!
What is your band called!? I shall check them out!
That's no problem dude :) We're currently changing our name, but on Facebook we're listed as The Colour of Obsession. No tracks as of yet, but there's a demo coming soon, it's pretty hard to graduate high school and work on the band as well :haha:

Drift king77 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 10:03pm

hawk_kst wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 3:41am :
Hey man,
If you're interested check out my bands new album at
Thanks (=
You've got some nice stuff there dude, i posted your link to my bands Facebook page. By the way, that's a very nice cover of A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepidation you have there :)

Tag43 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 10:50am

You've got some real good music, pal. Keep it up :)

PLOP wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 11:08pm

sick cover of trivium dude!

camhussynec wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 6:35pm