harpy1976

harpy1976's Profile Comments

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 12:55pm

Hello and happy new year
I am working on a new blues with two harps on it in D and A , it is a remake of Not fade away ... Have you seen my last video on my profile ?

bluesman6885 wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 8:52am

What's up man? Thanks for the add. I've been a stranger to my profile on here for a while. I'm glad you enjoyed my cover of White Room, I did all the instrumentation myself. I gotta say bro I really dig your music as well. I'm torn between "Nobody Knows You" & "Brown Sugar" as being my favourite tunes you play. Peace man!

barefootboy wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 10:25pm

harpy1976 wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 at 12:40am :
I guess I'm not quite sure what you mean, but thanks for the acceptance!

I have a friend in Minneapolis and he is always yapping about Brett Favre. I get constant e-mail about what Brett is doing. And I was just wondering if I was adding another Brett reporter. ;-)

barefootboy wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 11:10pm

I don't have to listen about Brett, do I?

razoredge audio wrote on Sep 21st, 2009 7:11am

harpy1976 wrote on Sep 20th, 2009 at 11:00pm :
that sounds great!! I'd really dig that. Talk to you soon.
AWSUM!good luck with school!

razoredge audio wrote on Sep 21st, 2009 5:32am

harpy1976 wrote on Sep 20th, 2009 at 10:18pm :
hey, hows it going? sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, I just started going to college and my 33 year old brain is taking a while to adapt. I'm getting on top of it now though. Thanks for the input on my mp3's. I really appreciate it. Talk to you soon!!

good ta hear from ya!the input was well deserved,the BEST BLUES i have found on the u.g. we got to get you on we rok 2 radio quite a few members agree!

razoredge audio wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 5:36am

yo again dude!

razoredge audio wrote on Sep 9th, 2009 7:10pm

yo dude!

salmon philippe wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 7:41am

harpy1976 wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 at 7:53pm :
I'm doing well friend. I'll be trying to get some more stuff up soon, hopefully. I've been really busy with school and haven't had much time to record anything. I really liked what I listened to of your new collaboration. It was very pleasant, indeed!!

Thanks ! Did I tell you I was actually working with a harpist for a blues duet ?
We are rehearsing to build a song list for a possible concert ...

salmon philippe wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 7:05am

How are you ?
When are you sending your personnal works ?

salmon philippe wrote on Aug 22nd, 2009 8:06am

hello , are you informed of this ?
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1170107

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 10:15pm

harpy1976 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 at 2:37pm :
yeah, but i don't think my girlfriend will allow me to hang out with any school-girls. and i had to wait for 4 or 5 years to get my chance with her and it's been the best 3-1/2 years of my life. so i suppose i better behave. lolhttp://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/i/smilies/bi ggrin.gif

yeah man, me either. i started by best friend friend Jamie about 4 months or so ago. we have been friends since we were like 7-8 years old. have been living together for the last 6 years. never really thought she would be into me cause she is so freaking hot..haha. but she has been into me since we were like 16, but i didnt "notice" her till recently and think of her in that way cause she was my best friend. but ive never been happier now. so im being good now..haha

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 8:38pm

harpy1976 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 at 1:31pm :
not a whole lot, just taking a break from mowing the lawn and getting ready to start school. good mornin' little schoolgirl, can i come home with you? tell your momma and your daddy, that i'm a little schoolboy too!!

im guessing college?

ahhh i miss those school girls..haha

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 7:47pm

Giddy up man, lol
whats going on?

DaphneStrat wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 2:18am

harpy1976 wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 at 1:41am :
hey, yes all is well. i'm feelin' pretty good. how are you doing young lady?

I am just peachy :p :) Glad to see you're doing well!

DaphneStrat wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 6:36am

Hey there! Just droppin' by to say hi :) Hope all is well for ya!

HouseBoy83 wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 6:19pm

Hey man.
how goes it ?

jasonggabbott wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 7:32am

harpy1976 wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 2:22am :
hey man!! how ya doin'?

GOOD! Just playing like crazy! AND YOU?

salmon philippe wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 8:28am

hello Harpy, I am glad you like picking very much, I have some others on the site on the album called "woody wood phil picker" and the tune "victory rag"
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/salmon+philippe /music/albums/610525
You can also read an article I wrote about Marcel Dadi , the guitarist who inspired me the most for that
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/columns/the_history _of/the_history_of_marcel_dadi.html

HouseBoy83 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 4:49pm

harpy1976 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 5:40pm :
i hear ya. there's a shit load of stuff that i want but it comes in time. someday, hopefully someday!! i suppose i'll probably never have enough though, ya know what i mean? lol

yeah man i know what you mean. you will always want something "better" or just some new toys to dick around with..haha. i have a feeling by the time im like 35 or somthing i'll have a few more rigs siting around...hahaha. my girlfriend Jamie always says "do you really need all that stuff?" and i respond "YES!" haha. she knows my passion for music and all that stuff..i mean shit we have been best friends since we were like 7 or 8. lived together for the last 6 years and just recently started dating a few months ago. when i finally told her how i felt. she said "what took you so long? i been in love with you for years!"..im a guy which means i dont pick up on that stuff easily..haha

1 2 read next