handbanana

handbanana's Profile Comments

Internal Chaos wrote on Nov 30th, 2012 3:05pm

Come back it's fucked here now, I recognise no one, there's three pages of threads and none of them are tr00 bands. I just submitted some tabs so I'll be the powerviolence king here again in no time, we'll make a change, like some youth crew shit

Miss ya dawg, plz return and bring those punks with you. I have too many profile views and too high a thread count to give up my kingdom and start fresh

rocknrolldude43 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 11:17pm

Also feel free to delete my original comment (the angry one), I regret even posting it...

rocknrolldude43 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 11:12pm

Oh shit typo, what I meant to say was "did your nonsense about looking like the Jonas Brothers for buying a wireless have anything to do with it?".

rocknrolldude43 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 10:58pm

Yeah sorry for flipping my lid, I'm just one of those guys who doesn't take shit from anybody, you know?

And to alleviate your curiosity about me stalking your profile on a frequent basis, one reason was because I was curious as to what got you banned until late September (sorry, I never really bothered to ask). Not to sound like a dick again, but did your nonsense about looking like the Jonas Brothers for using a wireless have anything to with it. It can't just be coincidence that you got banned right around that time...

rocknrolldude43 wrote on Nov 6th, 2010 10:41pm

Crap I deleted your comment...

Anyway I saw your post about me in the OT hardcore thread. Do you REALLY find it funny to talk about me behind my back? Dude that's fucking low...

Furthermore, I know you hate Vypyrs and all, but using that against me? You just made yourself look even more foolish. FYI, my dad got it for my birthday a couple years back- the MG is actually his, and I much prefer the Vypyr over it (then again, different strokes for different folks). I mean, it's one thing to have different opinions over a piece of gear, but it's a completely different thing to use it for flaming me behind my back. Now if that doesn't warrant a report, I don't know what does...

With all that said, this, good sir, is for you: http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/de_jawa/F ail-O-Meter.gif

asator wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 2:13pm

Since I can't post in the OT thread I'll post it here instead.

1 - don't leave.
2 - one of the various name suggestions being thrown about for my new band's name was Lost Cause. So you should definitely start a depressing band called that haha

SwampAshSpecial wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 11:23pm

DUDE! you need a VTM man, that amp would be like perfect for you ;)

diceksox1809 wrote on Aug 18th, 2010 5:38pm

did you get a temp?

jof1029 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2010 2:38pm

handbanana wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 at 6:07pm :
thanks i guess for locking that, that dude pretty much ruined my thread and was really getting annoying

yeah, the thread was fine, but i didnt think you were going to get any more answers out of it. if you still have questions on the subject that arent answered, feel free to make another thread to clarify things :)

jdr94 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 3:07am

handbanana wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 5:49pm :
Hey I know this might be a long shot but do you still have the VTM 60?

sorry i dont. my buddy has a mace vt. its in need of new tubes and a check up woulndnt hurt. i can see if he's still wantin to sell it if you're interested.

pnkhrdwndr wrote on May 31st, 2010 8:38pm

+1 for your cool username

Jeremy Collado wrote on Mar 1st, 2010 6:20pm

:P hey! !wassap man! :P cool profile! :P

bigjuice_7 wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 11:03pm

thanks, but i got one last night for 200

SadistNation wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 11:41pm

iandonaldwilliams@gmail.com

SaxMachine124 wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 11:38pm

I'll try to keep you posted on the pending guitar purchase.

Okeefe Is Legit wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 4:51am

Kind of a random comment, but I just wanted to thank you for showing me Bayside way long ago. They're seriously like my favorite band now.

handbananaa wrote on Jan 6th, 2010 5:31pm

lol @ below comment

Puwpiepewps wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 7:15am

[QUOTE=handbanana]lol way to pic etids worst 2 albums of the decade, let alone ever[/QUOTE]

I happen to enjoy all of EITD's music, in fact my favorite song by them was off of Hot Damn! Everyone is entitled to their own musical opinions, and as overall albums, I enjoyed these two the most, regardless of them being a little more "mainstream." Just because you disagree with me does not mean you have to post an off-topic comment on a thread just to call me out.

alm0st a skat3r wrote on Oct 20th, 2009 9:00pm

yeah dude

alm0st a skat3r wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 1:55am

novemeber 9th its a monday though :/

good thing i literally live 2 blocks away :)

1 2 read next