gun4hire

gun4hire's Profile Comments

coryklok wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 3:43am

Happy Valentine's Day!
:hug:

Abunai X wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 1:26am

gun4hire wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 10:12am :

lol no sarcasm was intended. im doing alright. pretty bored though. wouldnt be in the pit if i wasnt

Well, that is good to hear. That you're alright, I mean.

Yeah, I'm bored as well. The Pit is not doing much to alleviate it either. *sigh*

Abunai X wrote on Dec 10th, 2008 11:18pm

gun4hire wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 5:52am :

wow, Abunai X added me instead of the other way around, im honored.

Your sarcasm hurts me deeply, friend. :'(

lol, how are you??

tands wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 11:30pm

omg those college humour videos you posted, amazing, you rock

Abunai X wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 8:39am

My avatar is the TARDIS from Doctor Who! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 1:54am

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 8:19pm :

haha what? thats crazy lol

oh and if you havent figured it out by now the jello plan didnt work out too well

yeah i kinda realized that when i didnt see any jello anywhere.. its ok though, i think ill live =p

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 12:52am

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 7:19pm :

haha thats really cool. yeah i know the feeling im still just as obsessed as i was when i started playing. when did you start?

about a year ago. i used to play a lot after i actually learned how to play lol but now i kind of only really play when i get bored.. haha

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 11:43pm

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 6:26pm :

haha you dont sound conceited, i believe it lol

and thats cool i wish i had started on an acoustic but i just bought one like 6 months after starting with the electric so its all good. what do you like to play?

im glad, because i get stereotyped a lot by the way i look. people always think im like the chicks in mean girls lol

i dont really like to play anything in particular. i cant play much to begin with, but i guess whatever i can play, i like playing lol

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 10:55pm

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 4:23pm :

okay fiiiine, i'll try to shove some jello through my computer in the hopes that i will get to yours but if this doesnt work then i'm blaming you lol. and thats true, well in some ways. i mean if you tell people in the pit that you're a girl be prepared for +300 profile views and hundreds of comments saying "yer hawt" so what kind of guitar do you have?

yeahh.. but it doesnt bother me lol im used to it. i dont mean that in a stuck up way though like "oh i know im hot blah blah" i just mean like... im always told that lol just to clarify. im not stuck up =p
its a fender acoustic. my friend gave it to me when he got one he liked better about a year ago. i asked him to teach me how to play and he just gave it to me so i could practice while he wasnt there.

brookiemonstarr wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 8:32pm

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 1:39pm :

hello, just saying hi to a new UGer. i would have brought Jell-O but you know, the whole internet thing and all. Having fun here yet?

thats nice of you. kind of a bummer though that you didnt bring jello though cuz i love that stufff lol
its better than myspace.. i think so at least. i used to have a myspace but i deleted it because it was just stupid. besides, theres too many creepers on there who steal pics and stalk people lol, not that there arent people like that here.. idk if there are, but i like it better here so far.
besides, i love music and thats pretty much what this sites about

nugiboy wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 7:08pm

Haha yeh its hilarious lol. I can't take credit for it though.

Nice to meet you!

elimination1021 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 11:28am

HEY QUIT LURKING

The Hurt Within wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 8:37am

gun4hire wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 at 2:31am :

hey man, i was in the pit and i posted this thread and it was closed.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1006133
i dont really want it opened or anything, but i was curious what rule i broke because i didnt think there was anything against the rules in it. you're my only mod friend so i figured i'd ask you, thanks

I have no idea tbh.

I guess there's another thread on the same topic. I didn't read the entire thread though so there might be some comments that led the mod that closed it to think it might not end well.

Anything British vs. USA doesn't end well usually, so it might have been a pre-emptive strike.

The.new.guy wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 6:26am

gun4hire wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 4:06am :

pics are up, oh and i high fived Eicca hahaha
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?p=16932295#post16932295

Sweet pics m8!

Atomic_Assault wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 11:30pm

gun4hire wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 at 9:23pm :

haha i can believe i was defending maiden, i dont remember the thread exactly though, what did i say again?

Some guy insulted them, and it was the best use of a 'get out' pic I have ever seen. Quality stuff.

guitar4life24 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 4:40am

oh yeah!!!!!

Laces Out Danny wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 12:53am

gun4hire wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 at 3:59pm :

haha yeah i know thats either Tegan or Sarah, i cant tell them apart.

sure im not adding you cuz i think youre hot
not that you arent(or are) i wouldnt know. damn, shutting up before i dig this hole any deeper

haha alright :)

Laces Out Danny wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 9:39am

That picture is not me.

You sure you still want to be my friend?

Bun.Master wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 2:25am

lol. you can keep it, I was just buggin. though I do feel the power after the seniority mention. haha.

maidendeth13 wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 1:19am

fear of the dark live kicks the studio versions ass hands down. not even a competition.

1 2 3 read next