guitarded100190

guitarded100190's Profile Comments

merkalos666 wrote on Apr 24th, 2008 1:17am

ur riffs kick major ass! keep rocking!

qwikfngr wrote on Nov 28th, 2007 7:12pm

Finish that Am minor idea! Sick harmony riff.

smoke-n-go wrote on Oct 13th, 2007 12:43am

that guitar you got lookes like (forgive my spelling) an ibeneze, you rock dude. e-mail me some time at mommy4hergirls@yahoo.com. i am a 23 year old rock chick who also jams, i play too but my guitar i just traded is a piece of shit so cant really jam at the moment.

Jastul wrote on Aug 22nd, 2007 7:47pm

wow, that is really weird. It'll be cool to han out if you do come here. So, what do you wanna major in?

Jastul wrote on Aug 21st, 2007 2:55am

lol, both of those bands are very famous back in my hometown (Monterrey), especially mago de oz, those guys are HUGE in the rock and metal scenes. Also, Rhapsody is kinda the standard for epic metal back home, well, that and dragonforce, you're also the first person I've met in a while that's into them, or at least that knew them before I introduced them to it and probably the first non-spanish-speaker that I know has even heard of Mago de Oz

Jastul wrote on Aug 20th, 2007 5:30am

dood!! those G dorian riffs are WAY cool! good job on those. I like the celtic solo part thrown in there, very nice

merkalos666 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 6:29pm

i like the g dorian riffs., they're great and sound slightly celtic to me. :) keep playing!

RHCPman202 wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 10:57pm

journey home, i really liked. it was like a mixture fo system of a down and all that remains!! it was really great! keep up the awesome work. and do u think u could send me the tabs for it cause that would be freakin sweet

AgainsTheMirror wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 5:58pm

I'm digging Darkest of Nights, if you ever make an album I'd defintetly get it. Pretty awesome stuff you got up there. Nice work! :D

RHCPman202 wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 4:59am

wow, your amazing, and i tottaly share your feeling about music, i always blow off homework and play guitar and study music, its much more important to me

Skar_lejandro wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 4:47am

yea boi

Dimebag9198 wrote on Aug 18th, 2007 3:04am

hellyeah man... i wish i would of known about this a hell of a lot earlier.