grimms

grimms's Profile Comments

miriam4r wrote on May 12th, 2012 8:39pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miriam Konta i come across your profile here in this site and i became interested in you and i will like you to write me through my private email id at (miriamkonta@yahoo.com ) so that i can tell you more about myself and send to you my pictures.
Yours Miriam.

Metal Axe wrote on May 30th, 2010 5:16am

Here's something you might wanna look at...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1318809

The 30 Day 1 Song Challenge. Basically a warm up for July's upcoming 30DAC if you're going to participate again. :D

/PurpleWhalez/ wrote on Apr 21st, 2010 6:14am

Filthy lurker

Say hello next time Lurky Mclurk

chris_red wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 4:04pm

Honestly I hate this place lol. Close-minded and stubborn society, nothing to do, it's only good for a short vacation.

How's London?

chris_red wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 3:29pm

Ah cool, my family emigrated to the USA when I was about a year old but we moved back in '99. The Maltese always emigrate to the States/Canada/England/Australia :D

chris_red wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 2:10pm

Hi there :D

So you were born in Malta?

mickeyn8 wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 12:53pm

grimms wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 at 3:04am :
Cheers for the add, and comment
You're doing the 30 day challenge too right?

Nope... i suck too much to do the challenge, but i'm following you and metal axe

mickeyn8 wrote on Apr 9th, 2010 7:40pm

Hey man thanks for the accept... you songs sound great btw

ItsOnlyGNR wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 12:22am

grimms wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 6:18pm :
Really loved that man, loved the electric guitar at the end too.
Felt that song.

Thanks, brah :p:

I'll get back to you on one of your songs sometime soon :cheers:

Aleksi wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 2:13am

grimms wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 at 12:21pm :
Yeah he probably woulda influenced me into killing a homosexual man with him haha :P

Hmm, maybe something dark but an instrumental? That'll be pretty cool. I'll wait till you get something to record, my set up ain't exactly great either

I've not learned any fully instrumental pieces yet (other than classical), so that'd be awesome! What are you using to record?

Aleksi wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 12:53am

grimms wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 at 10:48am :
Yeah it took me a while to get into it but Jon is such a good musician, his acoustic stuff on the album is excellent.

Also, cool list of bands/guitarists
Maybe we should try record something together we're into the same music, pretty much. It'll be cool.

Jon was really good, it's sucks that he killed himself :( probably wouldn't have been the greatest bloke to hang around with though lol.

Haha, cheers, you too! It'd be awesome to record something with you, what kind of thing did you have in mind? I'll have to get something to record with before that though :(

Aleksi wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 4:31am

grimms wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 at 12:39pm :
Yeah man, Dissection are a life inspirational band
Maha Kali and Where Dead Angels Lie are amazing too!
Unhallowed, Land Forlorn and The Somberlain are awesome too man!

I never really got into The Somberlain that much, I liked the concept but the song itself didn't do much for me. Might have to give it another listen though as it's been a long time!

Aleksi wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 12:49pm

Good to find another Dissection fan, Black Dragon is one of my favorites by them too. Along with Maha Kali and Where Dead Angels Lie :)

vinc3nt wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 9:07am

grimms wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:03am :
hey man cool taste in music
Just lurking teh profile.

Thanks, you too

Arterial wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 10:58am

hey, its pretty cool how youve already finished the guitar track, how long'd that take you?
glad you took interest in the song request, when i saw your post saying youd do it i was like ..... :D

dudius wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 3:46am

It's getting close to 11pm over here in Michigan, so I'm hoping we can battle tomorrow. I should be able to battle til about 2:30pm (Michigan time) tomorrow and then after 10:30ish tomorrow night.

dudius wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 9:01pm

You better watch out, you're my next opponent in the UG Pokemon WiFi Tourney! I added you on MSN so hopefully we battle this evening.

Jackolas wrote on May 11th, 2009 10:54pm

Careful with that Kramer. I think they kick extreme "ass" out the box.

grimmsa wrote on May 7th, 2009 7:34pm

kud666 wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 4:40pm :

you know you said your looking for a 90's jackson kelly well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jackson-Kelly-KE3-Guitar-plu s-Hard-Case_W0QQitemZ180354081194QQcmdZViewItemQQp tZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item18035 4081194&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65 %3A2%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C2 94%3A50

HOLY SHIT! Black aswell! ARGH! And do you know what happened... I have no job anymore! And no money! :( This is not a good month for me...

1 2 read next