greenelephants

Lurked

ibrahimasood wrote on Aug 31st, 2010 7:00pm

sincerely

will123456789 wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 12:50am

greenelephants wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 9:44pm :
Haha! Maybe I do.

Sounds like an excellent plan to me. I hope there's one nearer to here. They're always miles and miles away

Ha yeah, usually in cockney territory, and I'm not travelling down there to meet up with a set of cunts I probably won't get on with :haha!

will123456789 wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 3:08pm

greenelephants wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 11:46am :
Ah, but see my good 123456789 friend, there IS no such thing :

:haha: if you say so Don!

We may have to have a UGers meet up one day, then we will have a drink off :)

thedefrockednun wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 9:07am

Thanks man!

will123456789 wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 2:09am

greenelephants wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 12:21pm :
Aww man that's shite! I'm sorry to hear it. Well you're going to uni anyway, that's the important thing. The news keeps whining about no-one getting in so that's a big plus anyway.

:haha: it is a bit of a bitch, but meh - I'll just have to make better, non-scottish friends!

:haha:

Philip_pepper wrote on Aug 1st, 2010 11:24pm

greenelephants wrote on Aug 1st, 2010 at 10:00am :

Haha yes i shall be commuting from kilmarnock.

and WELL in THAT case, a wild ned has significantly higher odds of appearing. You're slightly closer than me _

ah well - you excited about it?

YES! Absolutely. Just wished it would be August instead of September. Still gotta make the move from Germany to here.

I took a bus drive once from Kilmarnock to Glasgow, and I think it took...half an hour or so...I'm not too sure. I think I was half asleep.

Philip_pepper wrote on Jul 31st, 2010 6:21pm

Well, I'm not exactly IN Glasgow. I'll be in Lanarkshire, and will have to commute for 20-30 minutes or so.

Are you gonna commute from Killie?? :O

Philip_pepper wrote on Jul 29th, 2010 10:25pm

greenelephants wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 at 8:18pm :
Hey man, glasgow's glasgow and nice one! That sounds kick ass.

Hahaha, well to be honest as long as you don't stray too far from the city centre, Glasgow's actually pretty safe. There are police everywhere at night and during the day [and at night actually] it's ALWAYS super busy. And there are virtually no neds.

But you will need some kind of stupid hat or something. Everyone in glasgow is a pretentious student, seemingly they all walk around in like boat shoes and rolled up skinny jeans, with blazers and white vests and straw trilbys.

Well, excellent! I've been looking for an excuse to buy a pretentious hat!
Just went into Glasgow today and visited the Uni. Bloody loved it. Can't wait to start.
I'm still not sure what a ned is though, but I have a feeling I'll learn about them soon enough.
Although, I actually went into a few pubs last weekend and some of them were bloody wild! XD

Just gotta know the good places, I guess.

Philip_pepper wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 11:53pm

Heya!

I'll be studying Optometry at Glasgow Caledonian. I KNOW it isn't Glasgow Uni, but hey, it's the same city. We'll both have to survive the Glasgow jungle.

<.<

>.>

Don't forget to bring your stab-proof vest.

will123456789 wrote on Jul 28th, 2010 8:34am

Ha, I'm more of a beer man myself, spirits do bad shit to me... baaaaaah-d shit!

That Fedora shit sounds awesome, and I know exactly what you mean, the stereotypical press look - would be awesome.

Anyway David Don, I'm going on holiday for the next week or so, so see you later buddy, and we'll meet up in Glasgow if I get the grades! :D

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 6:05pm

:haha I know, when Ghana lost in the world cup I was having loads of arguments with mates when I was drunk - We were all drunk, but I was a hell of a lot more drunk, so pretty much lost straight away, even though we were all on the same side!

:haha you wish bitch, I maybe really short and relatively light, but I can drink me some beer, we may have to have a drinking contest master David!

Ah yes, Journalism, that's where I'd like to head, or some sort of job in the media, but we'll see in 4 or 5 years time where I really want to head, either way it'll all be good and full of debt :D

And no 123456789, it's Wright to assume my surname is Wright :)

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 5:04pm

:haha: Well, we try to use our houses as much as possible, but my parents get annoyed when it's about 11 o clock on a friday and there's 10 peeps in their back garden, really loud and drunk, not good. But house parties are always good!

And I hope so, I hope where I'll get pissed will be nice and loud! And you'll be there soon enough mate, 4 months from the start of the term really isn't that long my friend, and then you can come get pissed with us big boys! What's your name btw, I'm assuming not Green or Elephants?

And English lit and business, that's about a bit of a random combination isn't it?!

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 1:50pm

greenelephants wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 12:30pm :
Nah well lots of people going to Uni that I know are already 18, so you'll not have to worry. In fact the majority are or will be 18. My brother's starting at Cally this year and he's 21 lol. I'm just quite young for my year fuckin December birthday haha.

And you lucky dog you. I wish I was staying up there, but unfortunately it's difficult to justify borrowing that much money when I'd only be moving up the road

Suck it up man, I was born in August, like the last one to turn 18! :haha: So shit, because my friends are going out round big cities and I have to stick to my shitty little market town, and one pub(where 15 year olds get served, it's pretty funny actually!)

And yeah I know it should be a legendary four years, or at least I hope it is! What are you studying? It says on your page, but I'm too forgetful to remember and too lazy to go and look!

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 1:13pm

greenelephants wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 2:30am :
THIS one should work.

Aw yas! Nice one haha. History would be a badass degree to have. Aw it's alright for some, I'm not gonna be 18 for months yet. I'll have to sort some shit out for FW

Eh, well I live only about 20 miles from Glasgow, so I can just get the bus for now. But I really really want to move out, so I'm hoping to do it either late in first year or at the beginning of second. And just go and visit my cool pals who in their plush flats all the time. It's just money man, it's so freakin expensive

I'm gonna hazard a guess that you won't be commuting, aye? :

Ah yes, the confusing as fuck scottish education system! So you're 17 right? Dang, this means I'm gonna be older than majority of my year... ah well, I'll go out and get pissed on my own, loads more fun!

And yes, it's very expensive, which is a bit of a bitch, but ah well.

And yes, since I live a good 4 hours from Glasgow, It's safe to say I'm not commuting :haha:

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 3:18am

greenelephants wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 2:03am :
yeah. turns out I fail at comments. I also accidently posted it on my own profile to start with. fml.

:haha: It takes a certain type of nerd to get good at replying to comments on here!

and I'm hoping to study History, but we'll see what happens on results day, which is coincidentally my 18th Birthday, wahey!

and Yeah, I'm planning on getting to Freshers' week and getting absolutely mashed, like a good old fashioned student would. Are you staying in uni accommodation or commuting? (I know you're scottish, but no clue about the geography of England, never mind Scotland! I'm pretty fooked for the next 4 years!)

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 2:45am

Also, if I get the grades, I should be going to Glasgow Uni this year... small world and all that shit!

will123456789 wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 2:41am

greenelephants wrote on Jul 27th, 2010 at 1:03am :
See when you log in, do you ever type "will" then just run your finger along the number keys?

ha well, I usually smugly tap each number emphatically knowing that I have one stupidest, most unoriginal names on UG - tis good fun :haha: !

geanes wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 8:51am

So you're the one who started the voting Me and JayT44 for best couple. :haha: :haha: :haha:

bodyheatseeker wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 6:49pm

greenelephants wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 at 5:29pm :
I currently have two pending requests that say "Because" and "Just cause"

I mean I'm not gonna sit there and say "Because you are a rather splendid fellow and I would enjoy making aquaintance with you"

That's going into Barrowman territory.

*shakes fist*