greendaypunkrox

greendaypunkrox's Profile Comments

libertines4ever wrote on Jan 17th, 2013 1:46pm

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jan 8th, 2013 at 12:53am :
Heyy, thanks! I must say, All of my covers I did a LONG TIME AGO xDD That was when I was just starting, I am a hell of a lot better now and I write a lot of things on my own, and Im in a band, we are doing really well and are playing a show this Sunday, I'm so stoked!!
Ohhh YESS!! Hahaha, I still love Green Day, maybe not as much as I used too, but they are still near and dear to my heart. I love Uno, Dos, and Tre<3(:

hope you had a good show :) yeah I'm setting up a band as well, writing the songs (started quite late when I was 17), it's just that my fellow musicians have got to improve a bit haha, but yeah it's fun, it washs away all the troubles of my school week

craig-sansum wrote on Aug 12th, 2012 1:59am

mhmmmm bbe

Josh fan wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 12:53pm

greendaypunkrox wrote on Apr 28th, 2012 at 8:50am :
Lol, i know whatchya mean :P
That's great(: How so?
And cause i used to be so happy and i had a best friend back then and for reason he just left me to do drugs and shit and i was so close to him, it still hurts me to think back on it...plus i was so obsessed with Green Day xD

I've met someone, and she's amazing<33 My life has finally taken a so far perfectly positive turn for the better, and everything has been going swimmingly in my world!(: And ah, I seee. Losing someone very close to you is hard. People say 'you'll move on and feel better eventually', and that's a load of bull. You don't move on, really, you continue living. Though my situation isn't exactly the same as yours, I can still promise it'll get better at some point<3 I can't say when, how or why, but I can say it'll get better. And LOL, I am still into Green Day, but not nearly as obsessed as I was. Are you still into them at all??(:

libertines4ever wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 10:02pm

...and I still like kerplunk but I guess you know that

libertines4ever wrote on Jun 4th, 2012 10:02pm

hey I gave your cover a listen (words I might have ate), UG is a treasure box of my teenage years as well somehow, do you still like green day? just asking, you're not supposed to stop liking them after a few years, I'm actually quite interested in their upcoming trilogy of albums :)

Josh fan wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 6:19am

greendaypunkrox wrote on Apr 10th, 2012 at 8:04pm :
Hellooo!!
I never go on here anymore..i just go on here for shits and giggles to see how i used to be...makes me wanna cry though seeing how different things were back then)':
But anywhoo, whats up?!
I never do either, but when things get boring or i need something to kill time i mosey on down, ha. And i know right? Very different. For me things actually changed for the better! How come it hurts you??

Josh fan wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 10:12am

Hey Bro You Should Get On Soon, K Thanks Bye<33

EddieOwen wrote on Nov 26th, 2011 5:41pm

Oh seven gods do you have to be a member of so many groups?

**kiisu** wrote on Sep 29th, 2011 9:28am

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jul 21st, 2011 at 12:17pm :
Ello! (: hehe, just listening to The Cure <3 xP what are yew up tewws? (:
sweet its like 3:30 i just finished my homework and im listening to Black Veil Brides and im gonna look up some tabs for them in a bit then ill prolly crash out like no ones business XD haha so whats up anything new?/ :0

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 1:20pm

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 at 6:15am :
LMAO! you really think so? xD

I do NOT lie!! Rather... I can't lie O.O
Yes... it's GIGANTIC

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 1:18pm

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 at 6:14am :
their not just random groups though, its everything i like and believe in and have interest in and stuff xP haha

Wow.... I can't believe you found so many.... ........

How did you find them all??? Ohhhh and I agree with your username ;P

nincompoop wrote on Jul 24th, 2011 6:57pm

Hey, thanks, buddy. How's it going?

**kiisu** wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 7:20pm

jello =D whats up?/

dreamerthinker5 wrote on Jul 15th, 2011 3:47pm

I'm listening to your covers right now, they're awesome! So good so good!

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 4:26am

Your profile page is so HUGE.... if you get what i mean O_O

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 9th, 2011 6:08am

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 1:19pm :
Hai!!
i know! lol it took a lot of time and boring days xP

So boring that you decided to join random groups... I know how you felt :P

Ic3 wrote on Jul 7th, 2011 7:49pm

greendaypunkrox wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 5:18am :
thts awesome bud!! are you guys gunna start a band?
and...idk...we broke up </3 ((
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG, i barely go on here :/

sry to hear about your girlfirend
i think we wont start a band , we yust gona jam
see what hapens
i'm not here much ether
what songs do you play lattely ?

greendaypunkroxa wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 3:19am

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 at 5:03am :
I am AMAZED at the number of groups you are in O_o

Hello

Hai! :D
and i know lol, took a lot of time..and boring days :P

guitar.dreamer wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 11:42am

HIIIII! havent talked to you in liek FOREVER
I miss you like fuck ): talk soon? :D