greenday2003

greenday2003's Profile Comments

whoomit wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 12:09am

greenday2003 wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 6:51am :
Man-im embarrassed almost a year later and im only gettin back to ya!! haha...My bad im only seeing ur comment!!! Hows things with you? Cheers for the comment on the songs-Download em all over on www.purevolume.com/losttothecontinent Free!!

Things here are good thanks!
And you?

Ooh I'll probably do that tomorrow then! (if I remember that is, if not, I'll get round to it in a month or so I'm sure :P)

greendaypunkrox wrote on Aug 13th, 2010 3:53pm

greenday2003 wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 at 9:20pm :
story man, Hows things, covers are sounding good musically!! And anti flag-protest song is fcking awesome!!! Im gonna have to look for the mp3 of it..I remember getting it when they posted it for free on there website years back....Awesome song!!!! Murph/greenday2003

haha, thanks man.
i know, i love tht song too. i like the lyrics a lot
so how r you??!! :)

whoomit wrote on Jan 24th, 2010 1:05am

I said I was going to check out your Christmas song like a month ago and I forgot haha. Anyway I just checked it out now and it's pretty good :)
Infact, whole band in general sounds pretty good, good work.

greenday2003a wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 9:53pm

af_the_fragile wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 9:14pm :

Hey dude, i sorta banned myself from UG so i can't post stuff anymore (did it cuz i was spending wayy too much time over here and that was the only way i could stop myself from getting on the site). Anyway, if you wanna sometime meet up or something, just leave a comment or a message on my profile and i can get back to you!
Catch ya around dude!

My good god 2months later and its only tellin me i have comments now, thats kinda pissed me of, dude i was wondering were you were gone, aint seen ya on at all, the thrice thread kinda went weird for a while so chilled out of it, Sorry on the 2month delay gettin back to ya, what you been up to?? Hows doc college goin 4 ya, Ya get sorted with the exams for d xmas? Talk to ya soon, Colm

af_the_fragile wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 9:14pm