georgeow

georgeow's Profile Comments

jackryan15 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 5:01pm

awh thanks so much mate!!fair fucks!

jackryan15 wrote on Jun 10th, 2011 3:31am

broken foundation next....PLEASE!!! <3

Highelf04 wrote on Jun 7th, 2011 8:22pm

Well...never really expected you to find me
But erm....how's about the Miss May I verison of Run this Town?

Jimmyboba wrote on May 5th, 2011 10:19pm

Hey fella. I see you're tabbing FFAF's new album. You don't happen to have tabs for the rhythm part to "Old Hymns" do you? x

jackSonisTHEsHi wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 7:23pm

hey dude i got a new amp... fender somethin i forgot. it was only 89 bucks at willis... it screams... btw thnx for the holy diver tab... one of my favorite things to play... behind some of as i lay dyings stuff (easy but so much fun)... i swear i impress all my dads friends with elegy or collision (asilaydying)... by the way dude im 14 and just started a little over a year ago (i guess im pretty good)

Stephanie Ann wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 5:51pm

so did you hve a spectacular birthday?!!!!!

iamghost wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 4:21pm

yeah i looked at that one and it sucks.
i rated it three stars.
mine's much better =]
but it's only the intro.
i'm working on the whole song right now actually.
it's really hard with the funky guitar strums in the verses.
but i'm trying...
so yeah sweet!!

iamghost wrote on Dec 27th, 2008 2:34am

i was wondering if you could tab bone garden, buried way too shallow, smile of a jesus freak and burn the bodies to the ground by i am ghost for me...

if you could do that... omg i don't know how i would be able to thank you!! you'd be my best friend thousands of miles away!!!

much gratitude,
alex.

iamghost wrote on Dec 27th, 2008 2:33am

i was wondering if you could tab bone garden, buried way too shallow, smile of a jesus freak and burn the bodies to the ground for me...

much gratitude,
alex.

Scozzo wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 5:56pm

Hey dude can u figure out twin method "the abrasive"?

Xb4mvluvrX wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 10:45pm

yeah no problem your tabs have everything the other tabs are missing their very good!
yeah the other guy is a jerk people get like tht if its in the wrong tuning...
who cares if its in the wrong tuning or whatever its still good.
but yeah no problem your tabs rule.
wish i was as good as you lol

Xb4mvluvrX wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 4:34am

yo dude i like your say goonight tab thats why i approoved it lol.
but i was jw were you yelling at me or were you calling the other guy a tit lol?

MurrayAberdeen wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 12:53pm

Hey cheers for the Me Me Me Tab. Its actually perfect. Reckon you could tab out Raise Hell? theres no good tabs anywhere for it.
cheers.

Bonoffypiex wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 2:49pm

Hey thnx a mil for the KIGH me me me tab. Bril. Anyways I was wondering if you could tab up one of their other songs: Lovely bones!
Only if ya want now. I can live without but it would be much appreciated. Thnx again! :]

LewisMasonx wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 11:13pm

If you could do Easy Tiger, that'd be brilliant thanks! :) Or Skeletons, but that's not figuratively released yet, just the acoustic version out. Cheers!

LewisMasonx wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 1:03pm

Hey mate, cheers for the KIGH - Me Me Me tab, you reckon you do any more tabs by them if you have some free time? :) Cheers!

Td_Nights wrote on Sep 26th, 2007 9:50pm

Hey...on your KE Holy Diver Tab,you said you'd try to help out people tab some stuff?I'm trying to figure out the lead guitar on Ensiferum's 'Sword Chant'.Elvenking's 'Jigsaw Puzzle',and 'Sotto Voce' by The Human Abstract...I'm 14 as well,been playing about the same amount of time,but my ear is more key on bass,been playing that 3 years.Any help's fine with me.