garryprince

garryprince's Profile Comments

dchin66 wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 2:33pm

garryprince wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 6:19am :
thanks very much for rating my tab, I have over 100 on here so please feel free to rate or rubbish as you see fit, if there's a song out there you can't find, drop me an email and I will do what I can to help, keep strumming.
garryprince wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 6:19am :

crgwllms wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 4:19pm

garryprince wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 6:30pm :
please don't bother correcting my tabs, am happy with them as they are and I put the transposed versions in so people can download them in their entirety, I am a moderator on this site with over 100 songs, I see you have done 6

Hello garry. Sorry, I never actually pay attention to who wrote the tab, I simply make suggestions for corrections when I see a need. It's fine by me if the correction gets rejected, because then the site gives me my corrections as a personal version which I am happier to use anyway. Cheers.

prim88 wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 2:48am

prim88 wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 1:48am :
Hi Garry, I was noticing your openness to requests, I just don't have the ear to do it. I was wondering if you would mind taking a stab at It Was Time by Mac Davis. Here's a link to it on YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDxgaECPMZ83E&pa rams=OALAAQE%253D&v=xgaECPMZ83E

Enjoy your work, Thanks Bob. Prim88

prim88 wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 2:48am

Enjoy you work, Thanks Bob. Prim88

leoniejean wrote on Dec 7th, 2016 2:18am

will do :)

dchin66 wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 10:17pm

garryprince wrote on Mar 8th, 2016 at 6:19am :

Cannot figure out chords for Southern Train by the BoxCars. Hope you heard of it. Where can I get the chords for that song? Thanks

Colleen Beyer wrote on Jul 15th, 2016 2:13pm

garryprince wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 3:56am :
Thanks very much for taking the time to rate my contributions, very much appreciated, I have over 100 songs on here so please feel free to look and comment/rate the others, if there's a song out there that you can't find on here, and need help with, feel free to contact me and if i can help I will

Cool beans, Garry. I've moved up from the uke to the acoustic guitar. This site is fabulous!

delb0y1967 wrote on Feb 8th, 2016 6:37pm

Hi Garry thank you for your kind rating on my very basic 'Such a Night' tab, very kind of you mate :)
All the very best,
Del

beatboy65 wrote on Dec 21st, 2015 8:16am

Thanks for your comment on "Gee Whizz its you" and the rating. For me Jet Harris's bass line lifts a quite average song into something special.

jevans1209 wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 8:54pm

could you do the tab for when i was a boy by electric light orchestra please

NeoMvsEu wrote on Jul 25th, 2015 4:28pm

garryprince wrote on Jul 24th, 2015 at 9:14am :
I put Super Trouper
Alright, thank you! Cheers :)

RyanKelly520 wrote on Apr 12th, 2015 1:39am

garryprince wrote on Jan 21st, 2015 at 4:14pm :
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate my contribution, I have many more posted on here, hope they are ok, if there's a song out there you can' t figure out,let me know and I will have a go at doing it if I know it.
Thank you for your kind words!!

RyanKelly520 wrote on Apr 12th, 2015 1:26am

haha no problem :) Sorry for the late response Forgot I had a wall!

nicolasvalbuena wrote on Mar 22nd, 2015 2:51pm

garryprince wrote on Mar 3rd, 2015 at 11:43am :
Thanks so much for taking the time to rate my efforts, my aim was to try and get into the top 50 contributors on here, so far I'm in the top 200 thanks to people like you, I have submitted over 100 songs so far, so please feel free to have a look, also, if there's a song you like and can't find it on UG let me know the title and I will have a try at doing, thanks once again

Thanks for the nice comment! I hope you make it to the top! Good luck!

delb0y1967 wrote on Mar 4th, 2015 9:51pm

Wotcha Garry :)
Thanks so much for popping by and for the nice comment and ratings, very much appreciated mate,
All the very best,
Del

delb0y1967 wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 6:18pm

garryprince wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 3:43pm :
Hi yer Del, mate, thanks once again for ratings these last few songs you have done, yer a star pal.
Anytime Garry is my pleasure, you tabs are superb mate :)

delb0y1967 wrote on Feb 12th, 2015 6:34pm

garryprince wrote on Feb 12th, 2015 at 2:49pm :
Hi Del,

Believe it or not mate, but I own quite a few Tenor ukuleles, and also a 1920's banjo ukuele, (like George Formby used to play).
Once a month me and my wife's brother go to a George Formby night at a pub near us, we get hammered whilst others get up and play all the formby classics.

You should visit us

Cheers mate

Garry
Lol that sounds like a blast Garry, definately my kind of night. My wife bought me a tenor uke for Christmas, I will start working on it when I have more fully mastered my guitar, I don't want to confuse myself at this stage.
All the very best,
Del

delb0y1967 wrote on Feb 12th, 2015 9:44am

Hi Garry,
just popped by to thank you for your kind 5 stars on my George Formby tab, good man :)
All the very best,
Del

delb0y1967 wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 2:59pm

garryprince wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 at 2:46pm :
Yer a star mate, thanks for the comments

No worries Garry, will get to more of your tabs asap Sir :)

delb0y1967 wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 1:39pm

garryprince wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 at 11:59am :
Thanks yet again for your comments mate her a star, how's the strumming coming along,

That's cool thank :) My strumming is coming along well, I could definately be the toast of the next campfire I sit round lol. How about you?

1 2 3 read next