g-rider

g-rider's Profile Comments

duane baldwin wrote on Nov 28th, 2010 11:57pm

g-rider wrote on Nov 28th, 2010 at 12:15pm :
Duane,thank you so much my friend!This one I've been waiting for.

Glad to do it for you, hope it was worth the wait I'll see if I can at some point in the future put searchin up for you. Take care and keep chasing those foxes.Talk to you soon.

Duane

duane baldwin wrote on Aug 20th, 2010 2:14am

g-rider wrote on Aug 19th, 2010 at 4:01pm :
One more time,thanks for the tabs.You really work hard to bring joy to us and I hope you have fun making it too.
Thank you my friend, I'am glad that you are enjoying them that makes it worth all the effort.I will be taking on Fox Chase for you and others in the near future. Thanks again for your praise , enjoyment. and friendship.

your brother in music,

Duane

lunchboxattacks wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 10:51pm

Hey there. I'm sorry, I actually only noticed your messages on my "Need tabs" blog tonight. So sorry about that, I just assumed people would send my a private message if they needed tabs done. If you still want that song tabbed, give me a shout sometime.

duane baldwin wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 1:30am

g-rider wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 at 4:55pm :
Sorry about lyrics.Yes,I put those songs on the list,but someone else requested Fox Chase also before or after me,I can't remember exactly.Anyway,Searchin was the first Blackfoot song that I ever heard.At that time I didn't know any single word of English,but song melody and Rickey's suggestive voice caught me so hard.

Hey g-rider no need to apologize for the lyrics I appreciate the effert on your part!

duane baldwin wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 8:43pm

g-rider wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 at 1:54pm :
Duane,you are really great man.Fox Chase and Searchin (from Marauder) are my favorite Blackfoot songs.Fox Chase especially.It has it all. Awesome guitar riff,both leads,melody.Ah,lyrics?Unfortunately,English is not my native language.But I found on the web lyrics that seem very close to what Rickey sings (a few little corrections,maybe).Here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/403028911/Blackfoot_-_ Fox_Chase.txt

yes I've seen those already and English is my first language and those are not even close I know about half of them at this point and those are not them. Fox chase or Searchin huh? so that was you who put them on the tabs requested list a few months back?

duane baldwin wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 4:35pm

Molly Hatchet tab is up!

duane baldwin wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 9:39pm

New Blackfoot is up and I have A Molly Hatchet in the approval stage, Later

duane baldwin wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 5:38pm

Hey g-rider my newest tab was just approved and up on my site or go to the Outlaws and the gp for song in the breeze. Hope you like it. Later

lunchboxattacks wrote on May 31st, 2010 7:35pm

Hey, did you ever learn Boogie No More in it's entirety?