fudger

fudger's Profile Comments

captaincrunk wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 7:51pm

Yo! any music?

LadyHellraiser wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 9:50pm

fudger wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 at 12:04pm :

hey where about in western ny you live??

Do you know where Rochester is?

aaronob wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 5:45am

Hey man, well have fun! Sounds like it should be!

Anyways, Im looking to buy some more Grateful Dead CDs. Ive listened to a lot of their music on the internet and I only have their greatest hits CD. Right now Im looking between either Europe '72 or Skull & Roses. Or would you reccomend a different one? Im looking for a CD that has good tracks on it (live is good) and that will give me a lot of music time for my money, you know?

aaronob wrote on Nov 7th, 2008 5:05am

Cool. Hm. Heard of Sound Tribe Sector 9. But I havent heard of that last one there. What kind of music do they play? Are they jam band?

aaronob wrote on Nov 7th, 2008 1:32am

Cool, dude! Free tickets are the best kind! Lol. Let me know how it goes. I want to know.

aaronob wrote on Nov 5th, 2008 6:16am

Hey man... if I remember correctly, didnt you say in the Grateful Dea thread that you were going to see Dark Star Orchestra? Am I right? How were they?

soundgarden19 wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 3:28am

Dude, check out my blog.

Maverickxl7 wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 3:10pm

hey, thats cool. I'm a film production major. its not like UB is a great school for it or anything I just got forced to go there basically cuz of rejections but I'm having so much fun it was sorta destiny or something, especially the iffy situation of me getting accepted into UB, don't know how that happened. But yeah, I just brought my guitar up from Long Island last nite and i'm so happy. I was so freakin worried too, you know that lol. It turned out all fine thank god. lol.

aaronob wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 7:03am

Hey man, thanks for the add! I love Phish too!

isildurs_bane wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 7:52am

The cello one you posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89txrI6Txno
or is that just the song you are learning?

isildurs_bane wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 10:35pm

If that video is of you...
...

...

isildurs_bane wrote on Oct 8th, 2008 9:39am

So you're learning bach's cello suite prelude in G major?
If you post a recording of you doing it, I will
wanna?

Beakwithteeth wrote on Oct 4th, 2008 1:52am

Listened to your tunes. Black Magic and Chill Fire are both pretty cool the other one is a bit on the boring side though.

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 11:50pm

Thanks. But just a note: the fugue in G min is an original, not a Bach tune. I wrote it for string quartet as part of my final music project in high school. It's not exactly a fugue though...I was nub when I wrote that.

Xiaoxi wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 9:15am

Haha. I don't really know electronic music at all. If you want someone who's really savvy with that stuff to give you some critique, there are a couple of people on here that are good for that. I don't remember his exact sn, but it's something like "Mastabassist". He's good with that stuff.

Anyways, I checked your tunes out. Overall, they're good ideas but I think you can develop them more and take off with them. Also, if you get a chance, leave a comment or two on my tunes.

Beakwithteeth wrote on Oct 2nd, 2008 11:20pm

Phish reunion man! AHHH!

soundgarden19 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 4:11pm

fudger wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 6:31pm :

yea np man. yea theres been talk fromtrey to the rolling stone and page left something up on the phish web site a lil while im pumped hoping for a album and next yr a sumer tour. my life would be complete.

Yeah, that would be cool

soundgarden19 wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 3:08pm

fudger wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 at 11:04pm :

hey thx for the add. yea gotta love phish great band good music whats not to like.

lil heads up i was looknig thru your favorite guitarist and trey from phish his last name is anastasio..

Yeah, they are all great musicians, and I heard they might get back together after a while.

Thanks for that, I didn't know if his name had a c or s.

guylee wrote on May 11th, 2008 2:45am

is your sig from airheads? cuz i love that movie...