freighttrain

freighttrain's Profile Comments

adamgur96 wrote on Oct 27th, 2012 10:30pm

Hey, we have the same birthday :3

monwobobbo wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 4:00pm

freighttrain wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 8:24am :
Had a listen to some of your stuff and although it isn't my kind of thing keep up the good work. Your best one is probably From Beyond although in some parts the bass over shadows the guitar and the lead could be brought abit more over the rhythm, but all in all a good song

thanx. i have posted a variety of different kinds of songs to show different aspects of my playing so no suprise people tend to like some better than others based on their tastes. you may want to invest in a better mic for sure. keep at it.

monwobobbo wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 2:31am

ok i thought your stuff shows a lot of promise but needs some work. as already mentioned your timing is often off (i'm guilty of this on occasion). you need to scale back on the distortion as your tone tends to mush up and certain passages get lost in the mix. better seperation would help as well. the maidenish track was pretty good and did make me think maiden for most parts of it. the ozzy track not so much. not that the music is bad but it just didn't sound ozzy. the pinch harmonix were rather weak sounding and need some work, use some chorus to get them to stand out more ( zakk does this). your leads tend to sound like you are thinking way to hard about them so they don't flow as wel as tehy should. just go for it and i think you'll have better results. solid efforts but perhaps you should try something that is you. my stuff is in y profile.

moostifur wrote on Jan 18th, 2011 3:13am

Yo man. Listened to all your jams. I particularly like the Maiden style one.; cool harmonies at the beginning. My only critique would be to practice these songs to a metronome so when it comes time to record you'll be right on with the drums. Otherwise, good stuff. Keep it metal.

kav101 wrote on Dec 31st, 2010 6:41am

areet mate, see ur from the northeast!

Cheers for crittin my song. Be happy to return the favour m8

ta

emmarocks wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 9:44am

hi sexy :P

hawk_kst wrote on Feb 26th, 2010 1:04am

freighttrain wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:52pm :
Sound good dude, both songs.
Keep up the good work

I've just added two more songs, check em out (=