forsaknazrael

forsaknazrael's Profile Comments

MatrixClaw wrote on Feb 10th, 2012 8:05pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:29pm :
so how do i do it rigghhht?

I sound like a retarded, but:

lol :P

MatrixClaw wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 11:08pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:29pm :
so how do i do it rigghhht?

I'm gonna make a video tomorrow with high quality audio on it, as long as I've got enough time. I'll link ya it when I post it up ;)

MatrixClaw wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 9:41pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 2:38pm :
Not harsh on the throat at all?
I also find it hard to project enough volume if I'm screaming

Nope. It might irritate your throat an hour or two AFTER you scream the first few times, but it's just your throat getting used to the vibrations.

You can't get enough volume because you're doing it wrong.

MatrixClaw wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 7:53pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:16pm :
teach me how to scream!

It's actually VERY simple.

I've been trying to figure this out for like 5 years, and after my friend told me how to do it correctly, I recorded that first track within 10 minutes of trying.

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 9:08am

forsaknazrael wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 at 2:02am :
Let me know if you can get a multimeter, very possible to fix it in that case.
Like I said, It's a matter of having a bit of expertise and the right equipment, it's possible to fix it.

I could even fix it, but I dunno if postage would make it worth it.

NC to CA isn't that bad. how much would you charge to fix it?

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 8:55am

forsaknazrael wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 at 1:31am :
Wow, I would contact Amazon a bit more, fight for it.

You don't have a multimeter, right?
Maybe it's still fixable.

Thing is, the symptoms you've described don't scream any obvious problems. Could honestly be anything. Broken PCB trace, bad opamp...

No multimeter. But I think my neighbor might have one.
I've quite frankly been screwed by amazon enough this week. Charged me twice for my jet city and the supposed Amazon Prime 2 day shipping is up to about 5 days now.
Yeah I'm at a lost after looking at another gut shot on google. If I can't get it replaced I might just use it as a base to figure out how to do some of these things myself.

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 7:37am

forsaknazrael wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 at 12:34am :
No way they won't take returns! that really sucks..

You emailed BBE, too?

Where did you buy it from?

A seller on amazon. I was going to buy a pedal from greeny but I my cheque came a bit short so I wanted to see if I could get it cheaper.

BBE won't take it because I didn't buy it from a licensed seller.

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 6:55am

Sorry if I came off as a punk. I'm just very stubborn. The seller won't take returns and BBE won't fix it so I guess I'm out 25

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 9:31am

Hello from Scotland............Just Passin.................

Juared wrote on Nov 5th, 2011 10:08pm

Your inbox was full, so I'll just post this here...

What I mean by it doesn't work is that, when it's plugged in at all (with and without a power supply), my guitar doesn't make it to my amp. I'm sure it's the pedal, because I've tried two guitars, two amps, four cables, both having it in front and in the effect loop of my amp, and three different power supplies.

Also, I have no idea what caused it. I don't abuse it much more than pressing the button with my foot (while it's in the casing, of course). Would playing bass affect it at all? I think my brother played his bass with it a few times. Not too often though, he hates the sound of phase.

diceksox1809 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 3:56am

1297 sorry

diceksox1809 wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 3:55am

posted the big muff germanium photo you asked for. should be on page 1257 on WTLT

Reincaster wrote on Jul 8th, 2011 3:23am

John, I have a question, when does your ycv40 start to break up on the cleans? At old gigs I would mic her up, but lately I've been having her at 5 on the cleans and she starts to breakup a good amount once she's warmed up. Very not clean.

Tedward wrote on May 16th, 2011 2:45am

Man I am absolutely totally lost trying to clip the bright cap on my VTM.

I've read it's C1, C2, and I've been told it's C5, I have not idea what it looks like.

I can't even see where the caps/resistors are soldered on, whether I should drain them. I'm about to change the tubes to Sovteks from GT's and I don't even know whether I should do that.

Anyways I'm not entirely sure if I should even bother continuing or if I'm just being overwhelmed by something that's really not that difficult.

WtrPlyr wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 4:06pm

haha I have the same concerns. Lets fund a new forum. Or a new thread: the pedal thread.

WtrPlyr wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 3:44pm

it's just a pile of shit atm.. has been like that for a long time so i dunno. It used to be a fun place

sloppyjoe109 wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 9:51pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 at 3:46pm :
Yeah, both schematics for the Tone Machine and the Swell are known.

How do we start? PM me. Where would we order the parts from?

sloppyjoe109 wrote on Feb 8th, 2011 9:13pm

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 9:57am :
Let's make Prescription Experience for you.

It's a Foxx Tone Machine with a neat swell circuit behind it.

You can build one?

monkey_dancer wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 1:42am

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 12:21am :
I dunno I'm not really sure what the effect is, but it had a synthy quality to it.
I remember asking a close friend of the band's, he said Octoplus, but he wasn't sure, so I was just wondering.

Yeah, it's pretty unclear what it is, you could definitely get a very similar sound with the octoplus.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next