fly135

fly135's Profile Comments

jwax wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 8:45pm

hey brother i just checked out baldwin park, i love the tone what guitar is that fender start?

fly135a wrote on Jan 7th, 2012 6:23pm

greenday4u wrote on Jan 7th, 2012 at 1:05pm :
i love your dark wave song, did you use the g3 on that?
G3 for looper and M5 for most of the sound.

greenday4u wrote on Jan 7th, 2012 6:05pm

i love your dark wave song, did you use the g3 on that?

spyder52 wrote on Oct 13th, 2011 8:55pm

Like the Baldwin Park song :)

kutless999 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 1:01pm

fly135 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 at 12:27am :
Thanks. I just went out today. That's why no posts after 3. Had a great day. Picked up two new tricks.
Yeah, those tricks look so cool.

kutless999 wrote on Aug 18th, 2011 3:34am

Nice wakeboarding vids. :)

kutless999 wrote on Aug 6th, 2011 11:45pm

Nice wakeboarding pics in the WTLT thread. :cheers:

I'm glad you got invited to post in there. :) maybe someday I'll get to post in there....

kutless999 wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 9:38pm

kutless999 wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 at 4:37pm :
Fly, go to the about me section in edit profile and copy and paste this in there. Make sure it's above the about me post.

<style type="text/css"><!-- body {background: #191970} H1 {font: bold 10px Verdana; color: #FF0000; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: none; text-decoration: none;} H1 {font: bold 12px Verdana; color: #707070; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: none; text-decoration: underline;} .bl {background: #00008B} TD {font: bold 10px Verdana; color: #CD0000; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: none; text-decoration: none; --></style>

kutless999 wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 9:37pm

yellowshirtguy wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 3:33am

Guitar + Flute is such a great combination :)

forsaknazrael wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 7:12pm

You seem to have a good amount of experience with volume pedals...I have an old EB Volume pedal, before they put everything in that module, and it was still on the side. I recently replaced the string, and I can't get it to return to 100% output. It always tilts forward a tiny bit. I've tried pulling the string like they say, but it doesn't help. Any tips?

gregs1020 wrote on Jun 1st, 2010 5:06pm

fly135 wrote on May 27th, 2010 at 12:27pm :
That Tweaker sounds pretty good. Is that your new main amp? Nice clips!

that and an old champ from the 70s. :cheers:

jj1565 wrote on May 4th, 2010 7:59pm

:cheers: thanks!

Oldmonkeys wrote on May 4th, 2010 9:56am

fly135 wrote on May 4th, 2010 at 7:34am :
Nice looking Gretsch. I recently picked up a Electromatic Pro Jet with Bigsby.

Awesome guitar there too! I've still got my Electromatic Jet. its in the process of getting some filtertrons and Sperzel locking tuners to make it even better :)

gregs1020 wrote on Apr 24th, 2010 4:34pm

fly135 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 at 4:08pm :
I like the distortion tones on the VC2010 clips better than the HT5 or Studio 15. Sounds like it's the cabinet. Are you using the same cab for the HT5 and Studio 15? Nice playing on Crazy Train. And the cleans were super sparkley on the Studio. Sounded good.
I couldn't agree more. those vc amps are the shiz. yes, i used the studio 15 as the cab for the ht5 clip. i sold the vc2110 and the ht5h, now i'm selling the studio because the matamp is the keeper.

onevoiceinc wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 7:07pm

fly135 wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 9:58am :
onevoiceinc, thanks for making me your friend. Listened to your tunes. I'm impressed. Good stuff!
Thank you for the kind words. Believe it or not, most of that was done at my drummer's house on ProTools (at least all the stuff on 2.0). I was adamant about getting a true sound (like it sounds live), so I popped a mic in front of my Hughes and Ket, and it was on! I recorded gtr, bass, vocals, and keys. On the newer stuff (like Cocoon) we are using a few ProTools plug-ins and I'm using my new Line 6/Bogner amp. I love recording, though. Absolutely love it!

EL2T wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 7:52pm

Thanks for the amp advice :D !

cranium2001 wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 9:48pm

Thanks Fly.

cranium2001 wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 3:23am

Hey Fly. I tried to "normalize" my Anybody out there like it says in your blog with no success. Any suggestions besides re-recording it?

cranium2001 wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 1:56am

fly135 wrote on Jul 6th, 2009 at 9:53am :
cranium. thanks for the friend invite. Listened to your clips. Nice playing. You should up the volume on "Is There Anybody Out There" and repost it. I see you have a Seagull S6. I played one two years ago and figured if I ever found a deal I'd jump on it. Picked a used one up a month ago off CL for $150. I love it.

Thanks Fly. I may do that with "Is there anybody out there?". I think I paid $120 for my Seagull used before I "quit" playing many moons ago. I love the action, feel and sound. Your clips sound very good too. Thanks, Chris

1 2 read next