flame843

kamaaaa wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 10:04pm

Greetings dear,
My name is Kamarai will like to have a good love
relationship with you please write me back through my private
e mail address bellow let me send you my pictures and also tell
you more about myself, here is my privet email
address ( kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk )
and I am waiting for your reply.
Yours Miss kamara

(kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk

kamaaaa wrote on Mar 1st, 2013 9:54pm

Greetings dear,
My name is Kamarai will like to have a good love
relationship with you please write me back through my private
e mail address bellow let me send you my pictures and also tell
you more about myself, here is my privet email
address ( kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk )
and I am waiting for your reply.
Yours Miss kamara

(kamaraharuni@yahoo.co.uk

darktimes1 wrote on Nov 5th, 2012 9:35pm

hey there sir,

I see you went through my mp3 section and took a listen to my satyricon mess of a cover. I know the editing is bad as it is a raw vocal track used in it and the gear used was what we would generally call "ghetto gear" but even though all of that is true, I would really like to ask you, if it's not too much trouble or nuisance, if you could tell me what you thought of it. I'td be of great appreciation from me and please bear in mind the objective was to focus on tone and not everything else.

-Darky

Gibson06 wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 4:22pm

flame843 wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 11:48pm :
never heard of it...i just googled it, and saw that it's a paintball site. no, i'm not a paintball player, haha

Oh, because there's a moderator on there named the Burninator with that same avatar. Think you have an admirer. I believe he also posts in the guitar thread :P

and actually a shitton of people on that site have never even played paintball. I only ever post in the off topic sections.

Gibson06 wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 4:55pm

Are you on PbNation?

Kivarenn82 wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 12:39am

Dude, Just saw the tube vids of you singing with nevermore. Incredible work. Obsidian Conspiracy has grown on me like some terrifying fungal infection.

Mauzer1337 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 11:22am

Hey man. I love your work. Very inspiring.
Where did you learn to lay down clean vocals like that? They are seriously the best cleans I've heard. Where do you draw your vocal influences from?

Singerstar411 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 3:55pm

Thanks for your comment on my forum post, I appreciate your opinion. What I believe about your post is that this industry is all about luck. Some super talented people never make it, some complete terrible singers make it HUGE. I guess it just happens that way. Thanks!

seemeel wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 4:21am

Dude, I actually really like your song 'Counting to Infinity'. Not only do I like the song, it sounds as though it was recorded very competently. It fucking rocks man. Nice work.

GisleAune wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 12:14pm

flame843 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 5:26am :
ah shit, dude, i've just been really busy with school and work for the past few months. you're probably better off getting someone else to sing, i don't know if i have enough spare time to support my own music let alone an online project. sorry =/

I have given up too. Am I bound to some kind of curse? every online band i have started (4 now) has ended with everyone else getting busy...however, I will try again.

GisleAune wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 11:09am

Hey

Remember the online band you joined? We're trying to get it running, so can you add me on MSN or UG chat thing in the bottom here.

You have a quite versatile voice that would be cool in power metal...:)

*sening friend request, so we can use the UG messenger*

jhalterman wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 6:00am

had to say, excellent comment on the 'stimulate this concert tour give-a-way' because that was fucking funny man haha. although.. now i can't even go because this was my only shot :(

duncang wrote on Jan 3rd, 2009 9:18pm

so wut u fink

jp58 wrote on Jan 2nd, 2009 10:23am

kudos on hate everything, pretty nice song you got there

Insomniac35 wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 4:48pm

Hate Everything Is fuckin awsoeme congrats on it:L

duncang wrote on Dec 27th, 2008 10:17pm

I herd u listn 2 mai songz

TranquilNight wrote on Apr 2nd, 2008 3:30am

O_O Wow! very nice shred

rich2k4 wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 8:45pm

i think you arer on the right track with the shred improv, but to me it still sounds very amateurish. it's like your searching and aimlessly playing, it started to go on a flat plane pretty fast. work on repetition, choosing an idea and working off that idea. Remember this, whatever you play, you should play because of what you played before it. does that make sense?

bben wrote on Feb 5th, 2008 5:48pm

The shred improv sounds great man, the backing track has a very potent "Pink Floyd" odor. You are a really great guitar player, and I like how you left the few mistakes in there as well. It makes me less depressed about the fact that you're 4 years younger than me and like 3000 times better than me already. Your tone is impeccable as well. Good job man. Also, MAD FUCKING PROPS for doing the Spirit Carries On solo. That song fucking rules. It was pretty sloppy in a few spots, but not terrible.

str84ever wrote on Dec 7th, 2007 1:25pm

Your post in the runescape thread made me laugh for ages :D It reminded me of when i asked level 3s to help me with a job and i wud pay them. Then took them into the wilderness and killed them and stole their gold hahahaha.

1 2 read next