fender_696

fender_696's Profile Comments

NirvanaLuvr16 wrote on May 1st, 2013 6:57pm

Hi..

PaulyVengeance wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 5:33pm

fender_696 wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 at 4:31pm :
Hey man! I am flitting between Sheffield to finish my Masters and Italy to see my girlfriend. Both are infinitely better than Lincoln!

That's pretty awesome! Well, best of luck to you and I hope you have fun travelling yonder world!

PaulyVengeance wrote on Sep 24th, 2012 3:00pm

You stalking me again?? Lol.

Also, congrats on getting out of Lincoln man, couldn't have done it sooner. So where are you living now? Still in the area, or out of the county completely?

JohnnyGenzale wrote on Sep 5th, 2012 7:36pm

fender_696 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2012 at 12:57pm :
Hey man. Italy's going great thanks! Got my flight booked back on September 11th though... (this day was significantly cheaper than any other. Who would have thought it?). And then back to University. Gonna be a culture shock indeed. Sitting in front of a computer doing work. Not prepared at all!

How you been anyway? Any new music to recommend? I've stagnated.

Nice day to go back haha. Where in italy have you been to?
And what have you been doing? Just drinking cheap wine? :P

Oh I've been around, ahven't done much really, enrolled on my masters programme for European Studies at the moment. Hope it treats me well. LAtely I've somehow stumbled upon the genius that is Gorillaz. Absolutely lovely production, especially Demon Days. Apart from that, waiting for the John Frusciante album really. It's due in a week or so I think.

JohnnyGenzale wrote on Aug 28th, 2012 9:59am

How's Italy treating you mate?

BlackLuster wrote on May 14th, 2012 3:24pm

STAY IN ITALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat_s1t wrote on Mar 9th, 2012 10:26pm

fender_696 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:45am :
Sounds good mate! How much do you know? I was there for 3 months and picked up enough to get by (was a waiter at one point lol).

How we could about starting this?
Sorry this took so long! UG often decides not to tell me about new Profile Comments. I know pretty little right now, like basic nouns and questions and stuff. I'm doing thw whole Rosetta Stone thing, but it's obviously slow progress.

PaulyVengeance wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 2:01pm

Also, enjoy your trip round the US!

PaulyVengeance wrote on Feb 22nd, 2012 1:38am

fender_696 wrote on Feb 21st, 2012 at 3:21pm :
Ha! Sorry mate. Just realised you were from nearby and was stalking you (until I forgot people can see that. I don't use these profile things much lol).

Heh, no worries dude. Yeah, being in Spilsby, I'm not too far from you (in terms of towns/cities anyhow)!

Pat_s1t wrote on Feb 15th, 2012 3:57am

I will take you up on your offer of practising Italian, sir.

PaulyVengeance wrote on Jan 15th, 2012 5:08pm

Your user title should say 'UG's Lurkener'

>_>

guitarxo wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 1:56pm

I'm good thanks!

Ohh right I saw your thread about that! That sounds exciting. Have you been there before? My dad went to Lucca and a few other cities in Italy a few years ago and he really liked the atmosphere of the place, it was very peaceful and the climate was great.

So are you going to travel all around Italy/Europe or find work in the general area? Have you farmed before? Ahhhhh I have so many questions and I can't remember them all now :p:

I've just started my first year of uni but I'm still living at home and I don't have a job yet so it's a lot more relaxing than I thought it'd be. Right now I'm majoring in biology but I'd like to do pre-med as well. I've actually got the next few years of my life well planned out, but nothing ever goes according to plan :haha:

JohnnyGenzale wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 12:19am

I like you. Why don't we talk more? We like the same music. How's your life? What do you do? Give me a heads up. I've noticed I have roughly the same ideas as you.

guitarxo wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 4:22pm

fender_696 wrote on Sep 4th, 2011 at 9:45am :
Hi! You said hello June 11th!

Sorry, I literally just worked out how to see when people write on my profile thing!

Oh haha really?
Don't worry about it though:)
How are you?

baby41love wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 6:10pm

Hello with love,

How is every thing with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me through my e-mail (faith4turelove@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok.

Please write me here (faith4turelove@yahoo.com)

Note: My native language is English so i will appreciate you writing to me in English.

Sincerely
Miss faith.

guitarxo wrote on Jun 7th, 2011 9:01am

hi :D

metacarpi wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 2:54pm

Re: your computer problem.

Sounds to me like your internet connection has been throttled, due to your abuse of downloading. Even unlimited internet has a "fair use" clause.

PotBellyShogun wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 9:00pm

GASP Someone else from Lincoln? How is this possible?

USCENDONE BENE wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 11:51am

whats it like in lincoln as a place? i was thinking of going to uni there

Ed Hunter wrote on May 25th, 2009 1:52pm

As the favourite pub thread is dead, I'll answer here. The Wellington is on Henry Street, I think. It's near to the dual carriageway and not too far from one of the tram stops. I'm sorry it's a bit vague but I don't live in Sheffield just yet.

1 2 read next