fanapathy

fanapathy's Profile Comments

SonicSyndrome wrote on Mar 13th, 2014 2:55am

Dude i just checked your "Mana" tab from Equilibrium, and i've gotta say, fantastic job!!! I don't know how you did it, you must have the patience of a saint or something to listen to it so many times lol Anyway just wanted to show you my respect and appreciation! Thank you! :D

Slaveaway wrote on Oct 7th, 2013 12:05pm

haha it might be 2p2 ;) and you guessed how?

Kafiolet wrote on May 18th, 2013 7:55pm

fanapathy wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 5:39pm :
this is not some standard chord progression everyone has heard a hundred times.

Yes, that's the "inconvenient" of midi : composing a vocal line is nearly impossible so I mostly got into instrumental music, which enables to get rid of these composition codes that are "intro verse chorus bridge outro", I just compose what I like :P

Thank you very much for your opinion, I'm honored you managed to listen to it twice (it's 12min long :P ) , and yeah with a real harpist, indeed ...
But I think the minimum line-up I would need if I created a band would be the standard "drummer-2-guitarists-bassist-keyboardist(-vocalis t)", but also a flute player because flute has a huge importance in my compositions !
Anyway thanks again :)

Kafiolet wrote on May 18th, 2013 12:20pm

fanapathy wrote
Whoa that is all programmed midi? I am shocked. The guitars sound, well, alright for being virtual. It's amazing the kind of sound you're able to produce with so little.
Well we don't need Cubase but something like Reaper will do. I'm trying Absynth for stuff like backing/synth strings and it's decent...finding a good guitar tone to record with is the hard part!

Yeah well, as Reaper is not free neither, I will keep Cubase, I've been using it a little bit, it is not "completely new" to me now :P
I really think the guitar sounds are bad with the software I used. I mean, the only upload on which we can hear some is "Extract" and they are only used for a high-tone melody or for chords, but whenever they play a riff, it becomes awful :(

My Tuxguitar audio font has pretty good guitar sounds I think. Or maybe it's just because I got used to them ? I don't know :D
You can already listen to it here : http://community.tuxguitar.com.ar/tablature/7168/F inished+Symphonic+Metal/

Kafiolet wrote on May 18th, 2013 10:38am

fanapathy wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 5:08am :
Great
What sort of DAW/VST bundles do you work with? And did you record the real flute?
It's sounding really nice and I'm just getting into producing some compositions myself

I never managed to use VST on my comp, we need to have already Cubase installed, right ? I tried once but then the instrument didn't work ... Hard to try this with only cracked version *hum* :P

So basically no, I will just record my stereo mix while playing the tab with Tux... Gervill midi font is quite nice.
For the songs that I uploaded here, I used a software called "Midi to MP3", it has epic flute and choir sounds ! But the guitars sound like shit unfortunately ! >.<

Kafiolet wrote on May 17th, 2013 9:21pm

Thanks man ! I think I will soon upload the full composition, I finished it some days ago. Midi quality isn't the best but anyway ... :P

Shashi_Cloud wrote on Nov 28th, 2012 12:36pm

Loved your Mana tab D': I'd like to request Tote Heldensagen by Equilibrium.. GP6 would do.. you're the best xD

fanapathya wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 8:24pm

Shashi_Cloud wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:58am :

Thanks!

Wow, well I have to say Equilibrium songs take a reaally long time to tab properly; because they're so awesome and there's so much going on - so many harmonizing notes on several different octaves. Not just that, the riffs and bass lines usually change into different variations during the song which means copy/pasting can't be done very much. I love Sagas, definitely one of my all time favorite albums and I might do a few more in the future. When I can play what I tab. It's a little bit depressing to not be able to play your own tab at full speed ;)
I had started Des Sangers Fluch but not sure if I have it anymore. Thanks and cheers :)

Shashi_Cloud wrote on Sep 27th, 2012 3:58pm

you sir, is the best!! could you please upload every one of Equilibrium tabs from the album Sagas? :(

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 9:14pm

fanapathy wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 at 7:58pm :
Wow you got a bunch of Eluveitie tabs as well, I need to check them out - it's been ages though I haven't listened to them since Slania album but loved it! Their newer work any good?

I'm a big fan of Eluveitie since Slania, so my opinion isn't really objective but their two last albums are epic, yes !
"Everything Remains as it never was" sounds great, and i can't tell if i prefer this one or Slania ... and Helvetios is very good too, especially some songs like A Rose for Epona, Helvetios, Havoc and Meet The Ennemy, check them out :P

Eluveitie songs are really interesting to tab, I love their folk instruments parts and their drums too :D

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 2:16pm

fanapathy wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 at 11:09am :
Sure. Well it's experimental stuff and it is an octave lower - as I don't have a real bass I don't think I wanna drop a regular 6 string to B0

The GP5 export isn't really recommended because the soundbanks do not exist there so "everything" will be clean guitar I think. Sometimes it makes GP5 crash. If you know GP5 a bit better than me you should be able to get a good sounding tab though.

It should be here, just shoot me a PM if it doesn't work and I'll send in email

You mean, you also played the basstrack on your own ? :o

And yes it worked ! A lot of tracks were replaced by Clean Guitars indeed but I did some modifications and it works well, thank you very much :)

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 10:45am

Hey ! I saw you tabbed the hole Unbesiegt song, but i can't read gpx format, could you send it to me in GP5 ? If you accept i'll give you an email adress to send it, it would be really nice :D

Very nice mp3s by the way, even if on Unbesiegt the bass should be one octave (or 2) lower i think :P

XanatosSic wrote on May 13th, 2012 12:57pm

Thanks for rating and commenting on my "Do Nothing/Bitchslap" tab!