fake_sk8r182

fake_sk8r182's Profile Comments

SavageNights wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 4:49pm

Long live Sheffield!

lol.

BrianApocalypse wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 3:53am

I was going to post this in your thread, but it got deleted.

My device manager looks different to yours.

I guess you could try re-formatting it, because that would give let you assign a filepath letter (C, D M etc). Also, it doesn't say the format style on your properties tab (NTFS, FAT32)

Sorry I can't be any help per se. :(

Its_Rock77 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 9:56pm

I don't really listen to much Bright Eyes. any specific song you'd like to hear?

Its_Rock77 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 4:44am

haha, I suppose. any suggestions on other good acoustic songs? I might do some Relient K...

and I'm sure I did. Chris doesn't exactly have a bass voice. :( I've had to play almost all of my songs in different keys either cause I didn't want to detune my guitar, I couldn't find my capo, or because it didn't suit my voice. ;)

never mind. I thought about it for a couple minutes. vindicated was the same as the recording I think. Dusk and Summer was a whole step down. :)

Its_Rock77 wrote on Aug 28th, 2008 1:24am

wow, thanks a lot for the advice man. I appreciate it. :)

and hopefully the fact that I'm singing a bit quiet at like midnight when recording was somewhat compromising the output sound, because I think I can do a lot better. *shrug*

but thanks again for listening. :cheers:

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 5:04pm

fake_sk8r182 wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 at 11:54am :

Hey there,

Things aren't bad at all thanks, I'm a little skint at the moment but I can live with that - I have some tax to claim back from my old job at the end of the month, so that'll sort me out for a while. How are you doing?

We could all use a little more money eh? I'm lucky I even have a job with the way the job market is in my state. I'm doing pretty good- I'm actually at work as we speak! Looking forward to getting home, but not for another 4 hours or so :(

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 4:51pm

Cheers new friend! How are things?

tpen892004 wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 7:57pm

nice mp3's man, keep up the good work!!!

Logan699p wrote on Mar 28th, 2008 8:23pm

same birthday ftw

t3gan wrote on Mar 15th, 2008 9:11am

Sweeney Todd was absolutely brilliant. I can't believe it. I would recommend it to anyone. Everything about it was great. The music, the visual, the acting.

Whoa, congrats on the house and future party. I can't wait to move out, it'll be great, I hope. :)
That glow stick idea is pure epic, wow. I really want to try that now...
How did you think of it?

Oh, gee. Music taste... It's uh, varied.
Ever seen Scrubs? I like a lot of the music on that show.
Right now I'm going through my Kate Nash, Foo Fighters and Bright Eyes phase, so lately they're all I've been listening to. But I am a fan of a few other bands, too. A few too many to list, really.
How about you?

:heart:

t3gan wrote on Mar 14th, 2008 4:54am

Haha yeah, my taste must be alright. I need to make a list, I just keep forgetting to get around to it.

I'm doing pretty great, got Bec over, and gunna see that new Johnny Depp movie Sweeny Todd tonight. Looking forward to it.
How about you?

Alrighty, Dave. Obviously, I'm Tegan. Not the most imaginative username, aye?

:heart:

t3gan wrote on Mar 13th, 2008 10:54am

Judging from the "Songs that say Sorry" thread, you have really great taste in music.

:cheers:

:heart:,
t3gan.

IcePh0enix wrote on Mar 7th, 2008 8:21pm

please read my latest blog:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/IcePh0enix/blog /22027/

83lespaulstudio wrote on Nov 10th, 2007 10:03pm

thanks for the add! i hope all is well for you and yours.
Rick

Velvet_Craig wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 2:11am

Yeah, it was fun. I'm so tired.

Velvet_Craig wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 1:53am

I did Geology, a real man's subject. I didn't fit in, ha ha.

Velvet_Craig wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 1:38am

I'm doing alright, ta. I just finished uni, in Aberdeen. I miss it lots! What is it you study?

Velvet_Craig wrote on Oct 25th, 2007 1:24am

Ooo, a friend of mine went to Sheffield Hallam.

element4433 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 10:23pm

very cool

element4433 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 4:03am

What all vinyl did you get?

1 2 read next