eyebanez333

eyebanez333's Profile Comments

archenemyfan wrote on May 14th, 2012 7:19pm

Oh hwello just lurking :)

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 11:51pm

eyebanez333 wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 6:59pm :
hey man, hows it going? haven't seen you around much.
hey, I was on vacation for 2 weeks and purposely stayed away from the webz. Went to D.C. and Ocean City. how you been?

gerrywm wrote on May 24th, 2011 2:58pm

Hi was looking at your vol pedal review. I am thinking of putting my boss loop station into the amps effects loop and having the vol pedal infront of it to control the loop volume only so I dont have to adjust the loop station itself mid song if I want the loop to fade into the back ground (if you get me??) Would you rec the pedal for this purpose? looking at a second hand one for 50euro

Any feedback is appriciated
Thanks

Natrone wrote on Dec 20th, 2010 10:15am

eyebanez333 wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 1:00pm :
saw your pics in the gigs thread....what part of kansas are you from?

Wichita area.

StillCantPlay wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 3:43pm

Right, Okay, thanks.

Will keep an eye out for one! :)

StillCantPlay wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 9:46am

Hiiii, I spoke to you a while back about building a Frankenstrat, I'm currently spraying the body and looking to buy a maple neck.

I was just wondering how you managed to get yours so cheap, wherever I look I seem to be looking at around 50, which is around $70.

Thanks for your help on the forum by the way, encouraged me to have a go :)

coolstoryangus wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 6:54pm

eyebanez333 wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 4:52pm :
not sure if you're still lurking while you're bant...but here you go:

Enjoy lol

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
oh i've been lurking (and pming anyone that the bugera militia are brainwashing), my ban was unjust imo! I was quite tame in that thread :o

archenemyfan wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 11:50am

hey eyebanez,how does this sound to you?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/archenemyfan/mu sic/play885488

Bostonrocks wrote on Jun 30th, 2010 5:31pm

It's all good man! Yeah, I tried to text you, you didn't get it I assume. the gig went good! lots of people and it was a pretty ok mix

forsaknazrael wrote on May 7th, 2010 8:56pm

eyebanez333 wrote on May 7th, 2010 at 11:34am :
con't.

The Behringer FCB1010 controls all my patches and expression pedal settings on the Gmajor. I've yet to gig with this setup...but practicing in my current band, this go a lot smoother than rigs I've had in the past.
I always feel like something like a rack setup makes a rig much more complicated.

Right now I've just got a pedalboard in front of my amp, and I'm already hesitant to use pedals in the FX loop because of the added complications..

How do you feel about the ease of setup?

forsaknazrael wrote on May 7th, 2010 8:01pm

so i'm confoozed as to how the GMajor factors into your rig. How do you use it, and where do you place it when setting up for a show, theoretically...

IbanezPsycho wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 1:45pm

eyebanez333 wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 at 5:55am :
They've been complaining about internet usage here too...looks like I may be in the same boat soon =(

Yup, and it's not worth the risk of loosing my job over. Even more so with the economy being so jacked up.

IbanezPsycho wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 11:53am

eyebanez333 wrote on Nov 7th, 2009 at 9:14am :
Hey man, haven't seen you post lately. How's shit going?

Whats up man...

Haven't had a chance to get on much lately. My job has us on lock down as far as accessing the internet at work so that has killed 8 hours of UG time. And by the time I get home between dinner and everything else. I dont really have enough time to get on much :(

andrewfx wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 9:40pm

Ok, thanks for the help man.
Really appreciated :)

andrewfx wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 8:58pm

could i do that? use the supplied mics for practice then hook it up to the pa for gigs?

andrewfx wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 8:44pm

So it's just a case of plugging it in like a normal pedal and running the tube up the mic stand and plugging the mic into the mixer as usual?

AngryGoldfish wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 4:27pm

Nice collection of gear. It's quite diverse.

andrewfx wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 3:22pm

If you mic it up through a PA...I would just not use the mics that come with it...just put the pedal in your signal path, run the tube up the mic stand...and then just run that mic to the PA like normal. The mics that come with it are great for practice...but I've never used them live.

Whats the signal path?
Sorry about all the questions, I know nothing about pedals and live sound etc :P

andrewfx wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 11:00pm

eyebanez333 wrote on Oct 16th, 2009 at 1:50pm :
andrewfx wrote on Oct 16th, 2009 at 7:46am :Hey, with the danelectro talkbox how do i hook it up?
Just like a normal pedal going into my amp at one end, then my guitar at the other, then the tube being mic'd up?

Thanks dude.

Yeah its just like a normal pedal. The tube plugs into the tube spot and it also has a small jack (like a headphone size) that also plugs into the pedal. This is for the mics that come with it...they're good to get started on, but I usually just mic it up with a standard mic and run it to our PA.

So would if I was to run it through my pa, would I plug the mic into that small jack?
Or how would i hook it up to the pa?
Also is there any chance of my pa/amp blowing?

1 2 3 read next