ethan_hanus

ethan_hanus's Profile Comments

ErikLensherr wrote on May 12th, 2012 2:14am

Come back to the pit ethan.

RealGuitarHero wrote on Dec 29th, 2011 4:07am

Hey man that sounds like a shitty experience. I've had a lot of good deals with my local guitar shop. I've even flipped a few things.

sankara wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 8:09am

Hello

My name is miss.gift i saw your profile today at(www.ultimate-guitar.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my pictures, for you to know whom i am.Here is my emailaddress(gift20sankara@yahoo.com)

PLEASE REPLY NOW WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (gift20sankara@yahoo.com)NOT IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE I WONT RECIEVE IT.AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY AT MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX

unet wrote on Apr 18th, 2011 2:42am

ethan_hanus wrote on Apr 18th, 2011 at 3:02am :
Dude, where you been? I didn't know you trolled the pit so well. I haven't' seen you in the tone testing thread in a while.

:haha thanks, i suppose
I havent recorded anything in a while...so i just fell out of checking it. :(
I'm back to my old ways of posting only in the Gear for Post Rock thread!

What's been going on with you?

martinbg wrote on Apr 11th, 2011 11:15am

Incredible tone and the tracks are so melodic :)
I would really like to try some vocals on your tracks, would you be interested?

Gundamnitpete wrote on Mar 31st, 2011 6:00am

ethan_hanus wrote on Mar 30th, 2011 at 11:52pm :
It's some good ideas man, yeah, the tones don't fit too well, but I think I'll take some of your ideas and work some of mine in there. Thanks for doing that.

no problem man, it was fun :)

noairplayguitar wrote on Feb 13th, 2011 5:21am

great guitar riffs in here buddy ! I like this kind of instrumental all guitar stuff ! Have you listened to Karma to Burn ? slower stuff but great I love them.

Offworld92 wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 10:12pm

Have you personally tried the EMG SRO OC1's yet?

TechnicolorType wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 9:32am

ethan_hanus wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 at 4:29am :
Why blond? My sister is a natural blond, and well, you know what they say about blonds....it's sadly true.

because I like the color and I look good as a blonde.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 9:23am

ethan_hanus wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 at 4:15am :
So if you don't mind me asking, what's your natural hair color?

just some stupid brown. kind of dark but has some more lighter highlights all in it.
i dyed it to blonde for the first time like. i dunno'. couple years ago.
now back to square one. but auburn looks much better than my natural color. so i'm satisfied. i'll probably go back to blonde eventually.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 1:26am

ethan_hanus wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 8:19pm :
You have red hair! Cool. I did not know that, black and white pictures never do justice. lol Added you, I think.

nah I don't. :p it's just photoshopped and looks more reddish than usual. it is reddish though anyways. I have some other non bnw pictures on here with blonde hair. but I recently dyed it to auburn. had blonde for a while so I needed a change.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jan 16th, 2011 1:10am

ethan_hanus wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 8:09pm :
Lol, do you want to add me on facebook so I can annoy you further with questions? XD

sure.

except you can add me.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=100 001421377587 #!/emilyromance

TechnicolorType wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 3:11pm

ethan_hanus wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 8:01pm :
I don't think so, I have the picture on my facebook, and on my soundclick profile, and my Bareknuckle Forms profile.

oh. i dunno then

Andragon wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 10:41am

Just read your pre-amp out thread. Nice post. Your "samples" were fucking great too :cheers:

Quaned wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 7:03pm

ethan_hanus wrote on Dec 6th, 2010 at 1:13pm :
Well, if you go with the graphtech supercharger kit, which has the nut and saddles along with string trees, then yeah, you'll hear a difference in tone, just slightly, but you'll get much better tuning stability, almost perfect, and should stay that way for a few years. Since the parts are synthetic, they do take wear over time, so they'll eventually have to be replaced. That's what they don't tell you about the product.

Alright sweet. Was everything a direct retro fit? Does it remove all tuning issues? Are there any downsides? Thanks for the input, i appreciate it :cheers: Nice squier as well ;)

Quaned wrote on Dec 5th, 2010 7:55pm

Love you shit man! I was wondering, how much of a difference would new graphtech saddles+nut make on a squier fat strat :P?

Windwaker wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 12:34am

Hey! Helicopria just released some new material. If you stop by our thread and check it out it would be much appreciated!

jslack_music wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 10:59am

ethan_hanus wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 at 4:46am :
Hey man, I got a full mix done, with some solo sweetness to fill the lack of vocals, so this is what you got to work with.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ethan_hanus/mus ic/all/play923626

cool dude thx ill see what Rachel thinks about and get back to ya!

TechnicolorType wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 11:16pm

i suppose. just remember whatcha' make. unless someone reallllly can't remember.
i tried guitar pro'ing something before but i hate that program. i'm better off charting it out in midi.

TechnicolorType wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 10:37pm

ethan_hanus wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 4:32pm :
Ah, cool. So do you actually write down your music, or just memorize it?

just remember it. i don't bother writing it down. isn't like i ever forget anything that sticks. although, much of the time with non-guitar genres i'll make crappy midi versions of it on my computer just so i can hear the idea as i make it and then i'll go back and record the instruments to replace that. but that's just for simple stuff. i wouldn't ever bother doing that for like a metal guitar song or something.

1 2 3 4 read next