epiless

epiless's Profile Comments

Snowman388 wrote on Dec 16th, 2011 5:14am

epiless wrote on Dec 16th, 2011 at 10:27am :
Ive tried a few times but I cant connect, and BF3/Skyrim are taking all my sober free time

I wish I could play them. My Xbox is fucked and my partitions are corrupt.

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 1:30pm

epiless wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 5:01pm :
Ahhhh, thats one thing I couldn't do. I'm way too old fashioned to accept gifts from teh ladies. All I need from a girl is for her to know when to mind her own fuckhole.

You and your traditional values. Why you no Minecraft?

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 10:06am

epiless wrote on Nov 24th, 2011 at 4:36pm :
I use the original.

So you get a lot of young rich white girls there that have daddy issues because they got dragged to a strange land. Sounds like hog heaven to me.

Well, that's ironic.

Pretty much yeah. I slice the bacon, premium quality, fairly often. And they buy shit for me. Win/win.

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2011 3:29am

epiless wrote on Nov 23rd, 2011 at 1:33am :
sorry i dont typically have conversations this way, I dont know the etiquete haha.

are there actually a fair amount of white girls in china?

Because nobody likes you. I understand, I'm your only friend :hug:

There's a pretty big ex-pat community here, Shanghai is the new up and coming market. I've been here 8 years and I have witnessed it completely change.

Do you use UG Black on the forums? :p: Cause I do!

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 20th, 2011 11:17am

epiless wrote on Nov 19th, 2011 at 12:59pm :
I dont blame you from suffering from that in China, I for one cannot stand Asian women

Stop not hitting answer and going to my profile, you profile-view-hungry whore! :mad: I keep going back and checking what I said. :mad:

I do the white girls here. Asians don't have ass.

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 17th, 2011 10:41pm

epiless wrote on Nov 18th, 2011 at 3:10am :
Apparently were both a couple of angry drunks

I'm angry because I'm impotent.

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 3:16pm

epiless wrote on Nov 16th, 2011 at 10:02pm :
What did I do to warrant your hateful comment on my profile. What ever it was, in my defense there was a 97% chance I was drunk.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was probably drunk too.

Snowman388 wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 2:59pm

I don't like you.

genghisgandhi wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 1:07am

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php? p=24356882&postcount=145
Could you present your argument for each option?

Zolom wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 9:23pm

man, you start a conversation and ill be in there like a flash. Im well renowned for appearing in there as soon as it starts up again.

vinnie-watt5 wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 11:18pm

I'm a hunter too. Big and small game. Native treaty ftw! (not really just the hunting and fishing part)

Not back in the reservation though. I would have been shooting ducks and geese right now. You should post hunting pictures, I would but don't have a camera.

genghisgandhi wrote on Nov 6th, 2009 5:48am

what? I ditched the counter-culturist thing?

Patty-cakez wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 4:58am

[QUOTE=epiless]I think you are mistaken by what i mean. I do not think that the slaughter of the jews homos, crazies, and oldies was a good thing at all. I think people just see the holocaust when they think of hitler, you have to admit he did a lot of good for his aryan countrymen.[/QUOTE]

That was nearly the side-effect of electing Hitler. What he planned to do for Germany, not regarding his hatred for Jews and what not, was exactly what the Germans needed to happen. What happened to Germany after WWII wasn't entirely Hitlers fault either. The UN basically banhammer'd Germany after the war ended, and punished all Germans for Hitler's faults. Atleast that's what I learned. I agree with you TS. Hitler, no matter how evil his intentions were, had qualities of a good leader. Obama may have some of those qualities as well, but that doesnt mean he's gunna start a race war.

I really wanted to respond to ur Fascism vs. Democracy thread, but they fucking closed it. I thought it would be awesome.

gigglegirt456 wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 2:13am