e8n1

e8n1's Profile Comments

tzipporah23 wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 3:57am

Have you heard the song pontoon by Little Big Town.It is not on here yet and it should be such a fun tune. I still do not know how to make tabs yet so I am hoping someone would like to do this song

tzipporah23 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 4:41am

Is there anyway that you or someone who could can post Unlock that Honky tonk by kellie pickler. I love the rythmn of the song but the only site that has it done is wrong in lyrics and probably chords. Could you check it out. There are some other songs but I will wait on those. Thanks so much. I really loved what you did with Lauren Alaina.

glitterguitar wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 6:27pm

hey i looked at your taylor swift love story chords, they're awesome! thanks!

JonasGirl21125 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 12:27am

Hey, can you put up the chords of Kellie Picklers song "one last Time"? Thanks it is a great song!
-JonasGirl21125

hanaRox wrote on May 7th, 2009 7:27pm

Hey i c u like taylor swift i do 2 and ur chords for love story really helped me thanks

redskin4life wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 4:21pm

cn u tell me the strumming pattern for love story? thans

Wondewall7 wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 12:26am

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! (ik I'm early but whatever)

Wondewall7 wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 12:03am

well if you do get more requests please tell them to send me a message cause I take requests. plz if you don't mind I really enjoy doing strum patterns. I would post tabs but theres so many good ones for most of the songs already so I thought why not do strumm patterns cause I have come across many tabs that have the strumming pattern on them so i just started my own.

Wondewall7 wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 11:41pm

hope you don't mind I left a link to you tab you Kellie Pickler - Best Days of Your Life in my blog on strumming patterns. if you do mind let me know and I will take it down as soon as I can

DYLANSAD11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 10:36pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DYLANSAD11 wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 10:33pm

1---1-----1---|-0-1-1-----------|-------|

G---5---------5---|-----5-------2---|-----2----- ----2-|-0-2-2-----------|
D-7-------6-------|-5-------4-------|-3--------- ------|-----------------|
A-----------------|-----------------|----------- ------|-2-0-0---0--/8-7-|
E-----------------|-----------------|----------- ------|-----------------|

E---------7-----7-|-8-----8-2-----2-|-0--------- 0-----|-----------------|
B-------5---5-----|---5-------3-----|---1---1--- --1---|-0-1-1-----------|
G-----5-------5---|-----5-------2---|-----2----- ----2-|-0-2-2-----------|
D---7-----6-------|-5-------4-------|-3--------- ------|-----------------|
A-0---------------|-----------------|----------- ------|-2-0-0-------0-2-|
E-----------------|-----------------|----------- ------|-----------------|

Joe Z wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 9:20pm

hey i was lookin at ur chords for different breed and i think u got one wrong. in the chorus instead of F#m i think its just F# at least it sounds right when i play it. try it then email me at jwwiterspoon@gmail.com. thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") (this is bunny put him on all ur signatures to help him with world domination)

omgitsvivian wrote on Dec 22nd, 2007 8:00pm

hey. can you email me back at vivianxp@yahoo.com and tell me the strumming pattern for taylor swift-christmas must be something more. I got the strumming pattern in the intro but once she starts singing, im lost. so yeah, email be back please. thanks. :]