dxpaintball8000

dxpaintball8000's Profile Comments

Le_Bunny wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 11:34am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 7:06pm :

how are you?

Not so bad, my life is being taken over by work though. Except weekends- oh how I long for the weekend.
So I hear you're headed out of the pit. College/uni related stuff right? What are you looking in to?

aig91 wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 4:21am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 1:41am :

Doing right well myself. Moving for college next month. It should be full of win. Been thinking about departing UG but am not 100% sure if I should or not yet. Things just dont seem to be the same in the pit.

What all you been up to????

Sounds pretty awesome! I'll bet that's exciting. Not much has been going on with me. Just the same old stuff.

aig91 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 8:37am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 1:18am :

greetings! how are you???

I'm doing well. How about yourself?

aig91 wrote on May 2nd, 2009 2:00am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 8:43pm :

Nah I graduated high school a year ago haha. I'm taking a couple core classes, mostly social studies, and music classes. I'll be majoring in Music Education. lol dont be sorry for asking questions as I am always bored and I dont mind answering them lol. haha wait a slide as in a playground slide??? If so then thats freaking amazing haha!

Pretty awesome. I'm planning on taking some music classes this year when I graduate.

Nah, I got a glass slide for guitar. Kinda like these: http://www.guitarfactory.net/Images/Accessories/Sl ides/Jim_Dunlop_Glass.jpg I already have a playground slide in my backyard. It's been there since I was little. :haha:

aig91 wrote on May 2nd, 2009 12:28am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 2:37am :

Right well Been working, playing guitar, and riding my bike. Also Getting ready for college. Didn't know how much work you had to put in just to get into a college wow. Tons of forms. Anywayz that is my life right now. How about youz???

Getting ready for college, eh? Pretty interesting. Did you just get out of high school? What courses are you taking. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious. :p

Not much is going on with me. Got a new slide today. That was pretty fun.

aig91 wrote on May 1st, 2009 6:50am

Hi there. How's it going?

BigFatSandwich wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 5:10am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 at 5:10am :

Hey I submitted my entry for the contest. I have a couple of suggestions as well.

I think setting a deadline around mid-may to to the end of may would kinda get people moving a little faster

Since people aren't signing up to be judges I think the participants should do the voting, the only rule is that we can't vote for ourselves but must vote for another participant in the contest.

Yeah if we don't get any judges, letting the participants judge doesn't sound like a bad idea. The end of may sounds like a good deadline as well. If we don't get enough submissions, though, it may just turn into an Elliott Smith cover event, and not a contest. Either way, it'll be cool to hear everyone's songs.

gunther_sucks wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 2:34am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 9:43pm :

Please tell me that you plan on going to UAF gunther. You will be the only UGer I know in real life
Haha, I might be, it's up in the air right now. I might be moving to fairbanks in a few months though.

BigFatSandwich wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 7:02am

Hey. Since LacesOutDanny got banned, I'm taking over the Elliott Smith contest. I started a new thread for it so if you're still interested in taking part either PM me back or say something on the new thread.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1101114

Thanks!

kinkmachine wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 9:55am

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1076369
That should be the link to the contest.

Kurt1964 wrote on Mar 21st, 2009 8:33pm

hey, thanks for adding!

metal-head666 wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 10:43am

thanks for the help with the shirt thingy dude. and as i said in my reply to it if you didnt read it.. you have mad hair

AngryGoldfish wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 3:46pm

Thanks for the PM. I'm a bit confused, though.

aig91 wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 11:18pm

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 at 8:16pm :

haha thanks. how you been? that kid knows what hes talking about.....I was going to insert an arrow pointing down but have just come to the realization that keyboards don't have down arrows haha

Haha, thanks! But I must be honest here... That's actually my sister doing the singing. She has a much better voice than I do, so she agreed to sing on that recording.

aig91 wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 1:09am

You're avatar is funny. I always knew Ronald McDonald was evil. :haha:

ZeGuitarist wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 11:06am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:06pm :

ah sorry man

It's all good :cheers:

ZeGuitarist wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 11:04am

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:03pm :

LOL! dude, Ze, I'm just messin with ya man. lol did you really think I want to be on the UG Album (an album that I will not get paid for and will not affect anything in my life) THAT bad? Haha quit taking me so seriously

Lol, I guess I'm not in such a good mood already, and then this really didn't help...
Cheers mate :cheers:

ZeGuitarist wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 10:55am

Look, man, sorry for giving your song such a low score, but now you're really making me feel bad about it... :( so no, it's not my cup of tea... you can't say I'm "wrong" for giving you that score, because you can't be right or wrong about such things...

Anyway, I'm sorry, and I didn't mean to offend you personally or anything, or to "fuck over your average".. :(

dxpaintball8000a wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 2:23pm

'Leviathan' wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 at 3:48am :

dxpaintball8000 wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 at 7:46pm :

The one that used to be all over You Laugh You Lose. You were standing with ur guitar and were looking at the camera

xD I had no idea I was in that. Linky? Anyway, I uploaded one, not sure if it met your criteria though.

Darn idk where to find it. It's burried within one of the you laugh you lose threads. I was pretty sure that it was you and was going to make the same pose with my guitar and pull the same face and take a picture of it and compare them on the thread.

'Leviathan' wrote on Mar 8th, 2009 11:48am