drossboot

drossboot's Profile Comments

ApexMACHINE wrote on May 22nd, 2010 12:43am

Dude... for the record. I am STILL a living room rocker. Be proud man. I have been rocking my living room for around 8 years. If you need any advice on how to get the most out of your "House studio" just let me know.

Everything, I have ever done... ever... was recorded in my living room. On a laptop.

Keep at it dude...

Squall142 wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 1:43am

Ever gonna do anymore SP covers?

CullenT wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 4:56pm

wow dude, that's a bunch of similarities! I've actually been the Arlington, VA also

blu_flame34 wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 5:46pm

Hey man, I like your stuff. I left a few comments on the songs, so this is just a general say-so. On the whole I can tell that you have a good voice but I feel like you're kind of dampening it, not really using it to its full potential. Would love to hear you really let loose with it... I will be checking back for newer stuff, or just shoot me a comment if you post anything new! PS Huzzah for self-taught guitarists

Shard Heilia wrote on Sep 13th, 2008 2:13am

Hey, thanks for your comment and rating. =P

MetFan10 wrote on Aug 27th, 2008 5:04am

dude, just listened to your basket case cover
the guitar is awesome, but the singing needs improvment
get in there and gritty
put some attitude in your voice, then you should have down

thanks for the comments on my metallica covers

Into_The_Wild wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 3:11am

Oh and do you also have Batman and Robin soundrack, Singles soundrack, and No Alternative?

Into_The_Wild wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 3:10am

drossboot wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 at 9:22pm :

Hey thanks for the comments! I have all the stuff you mentioned, plus some you didn't. Do you have live shows of 09/13/96 or 08/08/94? I was at those and want to find bootlegs of them.

Yeah I thought you'd have all that stuff. If you're a hardcore sp fan that's like the basics. Sorry, I don't have those shows, and I couldn't find them on rspaa. I assume you know rspaa right?

Into_The_Wild wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 7:02pm

Haha well i have all the albums, plus Machina 2, plus all of Mashed Potatoes (pre gish) plus Peel Sessions, plus Earphoria, plus like 20 different full live shows from every era of the band, plus Earphoria 2, plus Zeitgeist and all the bonus tracks, including American Gothic EP, plus all of the Adore demos and b-sides, plus adore demos 2, plus Quiet and Other Songs (pre- siamese dream demos) Plus all of the Mellon Collie singles, and all of those include 5 extra, never-before-heard songs.... I'm sure i have more, I just can't think of it right now.

wadester wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 7:11am

Thank you very much for you comments!!

Wadester

Antoniowashere wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 6:22am

You've got some good stuff up her man! Let me know when you record more. I'd love to hear it.

Squall142 wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 4:08am

Hello random person! Hah. Thanks for the comments.

Disarm was done about two days after Today (Plus I tried to sounds more like Corgan hah). Thanks for the positive remarks though!

I'm checking your covers out as I write this

supergerbil wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 1:33pm

cheers for the positive comments. I'll give your stuff a listen and comment it :)

bronson_jess wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 12:50am

Yeah, the recordings aren't too great, it's hard to hear you singing in the mixes, but you gotta work with what you've got right?! Keep it up

SEALSniper1152 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2008 11:02pm

your stuff is pretty good too. The only criticism i really have is the fuzzy tone on "Medusa" but the riff is cool enough to outweigh that easily. and 1979 is a sweet song too!

ps. thanks a lot for the compliments, it's greatly appreciated!