donender

donender's Profile Comments

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:32pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Burgery wrote on Jul 30th, 2010 2:29pm

Damn you and your sig! I was kicked out of a store cause they thought I was high and I'm not allowed in anymore! :mad:

bassnguitar wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 6:31am

Hello.......Daedalus.

ibrahimasood wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 11:10pm

ahh please read the comment below.

ibrahimasood wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 7:37pm

hey mate, i read your message on the forums that you go to kingston, i know you do muisc tech, but i was wondering that do u have to know how to read sheet music or you dont really need to know it?

Also if ur living in the student halls, are the showers, communal showers/ or do u get to share the showers with like 10 other people? or your own? because well im not too confident down stairs lol. :(

uk.mace wrote on Jan 25th, 2010 5:30pm

Curse you and your signature! I thought of the word whomp in a lecture the other day (foolishly thinking it might work) when I was already sniggering to myself. I had to fight it back so hard. :mad:

XmydyingheartX wrote on May 20th, 2009 9:37am

donender wrote on May 20th, 2009 at 12:01am :

Hi, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, to be honest i don't check my profile much, but yeah it did help alot, things are going very well thanks.

ahh wicked :) (Y) good to hear! :)

Wesseem wrote on May 3rd, 2009 6:44am

finally...i have found a person who i believe to hate the ting tings as much as i do. be my friend? :$

XmydyingheartX wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 5:05pm

Did my message help at all?

Davo Ownz wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 11:12am