djszkoda

djszkoda's Profile Comments

XxGibsonSGxX wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 5:22pm

djszkoda wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 2:46am :

Took me forever to save for it, in between university funds LOL
Ended up using part of my scholarship.

Yeah, he's a great artist. Really inspirational. Him and Jonny Greenwood are my top two influences.

What are your other fav guitarists?

Hmmm, I could just customize my Strat so it is sort of like EJ's, lol. What kind of pickups are in there? I know they're custom wound or something, but what would you say they're close to? The reason I ask is cause I'm swapping out my pups soon. I think I'm goin' with HS-3 bridge, HS-2 middle, and YJM in the neck, all DiMarzio.

As for my other guitarists... eh... mainly Hendrix, Iommi, all the old classic rock/metal guys.

XxGibsonSGxX wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 6:37am

djszkoda wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 2:35am :

Well, uh, for starters, I own the EJ Strat model LOL
I've been a fan since I was 12... saw him live when I went to America.

How bout you?

I lose, lol. I've been listening to him for like maybe a year and a half, and in that short time frame... he has become my favourite guitarist. Truly an inspiration.

How's that Strat? I wanted it but my budget didn't allow it. :(

XxGibsonSGxX wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 6:14pm

I must post a comment.

EJ fanboy, you say? ME TOO! OMG! SOMETHING IN COMMON! :)

Let's talk about EJ. You go first. :)

Hendrix=God wrote on Jun 25th, 2008 12:50am

Hey, I was spying around looking for information on the KP3 and I noticed you posted that you have quite a bit of experience with the Kaoss series. Basically, I'm looking into buying a KP3 for guitar/keyboard effects, sampling, music making/mashing etc. I was wondering about a number of things.
Is it *relatively* straight-forward to get started sampling and editing etc.? (Obviously I'll have to get used to it but I'm not keen on hours spent in the manual!)
Can you change the key of the samples on-board?
Do you need to purchase any extra cables if you want to save/load samples on a computer?
It is ok with macs, right?

Well, there's my extra long comment. Ignore it if you please but any info would be great :D

Thanks for reading.

Invader Jim wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 5:23am

Thanks. I try to do my part in keeping the garbage out of the GB&C and helping people out whenever I can.