divinorum69

divinorum69's Profile Comments

Ippon wrote on Jul 17th, 2013 6:18am

divinorum69 wrote on Jul 16th, 2013 at 9:04am :
I was browsing UG homepage, saw your stat update, saw your prof pic. Flying armbar.
I love BJJ and MMA, but I practiced only BJJ twice a week! untill I started working full time.... grapling for the win... Id like to practice judo since it focuses more on takedowns

Brasil's next door to you, lots of BJJ and Judo. Judo in Brasil has lots of groundwork, like old school Judo. So Muay Thai in Thailand and Boxing in Mexico or Philippines. :)

Reisgar42 wrote on Dec 16th, 2011 3:55am

divinorum69 wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:06pm :
Once I finish hearing it Ill tell you!
No, I was asking if you had any music that YOU made that you wanted me to listen to.

Reisgar42 wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 4:21pm

divinorum69 wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 9:39pm :
Im downloading your EP!

Thank you kindly. Do you have anything you'd like me to take a look at?

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 7:42pm

Sorry could not resist the doy make aliving...no i make guitars quip.......just my sense of humour i guess.............I don't do it to make money.....i do it because it's fun and I can.........If I did it for money it becomes a job and then is not fun......... life should be doing things we enjoy not because someone else tells us to......TOO SERIOUS?????

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 9:11pm

divinorum69 wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 9:02pm :
So you make a living as a luthier?

Nah!..................Just guitars man...lol

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 7:41pm

Just passin..................

BLSSKISS wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:30pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

ivan_2894 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2010 11:20pm

divinorum69 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2010 at 6:05pm :
q pasa ivan? que andas mirando?

No te voy a alcanzar más con los views... me llevas más de mil. Pero buen, empezé a hacer tabs! así que cuidado!
JAJAAJAJAJA sehhh eso mismo estaba mirando :P jaja... bueno eso quiere decir q me tengo q poner a hacer tabs nuevamente ajjaajja

XxLloydxX wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 7:19pm

divinorum69 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 1:08am :
Che capo, estaria bueno que te pongas que instrumentos tenes y que efectos usas. Muy buen sonido le sacas a la viola en glasgow kiss.

Otra cosa el backing track para glasgow te lo hiciste vos? todaavia no encontre uno completo para ese tema, buen master te dejo un saludo

Gracias ee!
Y no, yo no hice el backtrack de Glasgow Kiss. Lo descargué aquí: http://www.guitarbt.com/index.php?page=dl_list&cat =John%20Petrucci
Es el backtrack de Dxjaymz, los demás que estaban ahí no estaban tan buenos.

Para efectos uso un programa que se llama Toneport GX de Line6 con el programa que te viene que es Gearbox. Está muy bueno y es re barato, me costó como 60 dolares si recuerdo bienn. Podes crear todo tipo de efectos con eso, limpio, distorcionado, acústico, metal etc etc.
La guitarra que uso es la Peavey Wolfgang que usaba Van Halen en sus viejos tiempos aja, la heredé de mi hermano!

Scowmoo wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 5:17am

OH SHIT MAN, I just caught your comment on my song xD
I'm the guy in the middle, the best friend is next to me,and byan (the othe friend is all the way to the left)
The girlfriend isn't there, thats bryans mom and her friend. :haha:

ivan_2894 wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 3:16pm

divinorum69 wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 at 11:46am :
No se como mierda haces para ganar tantos views. Yo tengo 3800. Quizas es porque estoy siempre en el mismo foro. Bueno, te aviso que te saque la propaganda del myspace.

TE AMOO jaj

ivan_2894 wrote on Dec 14th, 2009 12:27pm

muajaja 3800 views, aca te regalo un view mira que bueno q soy jaj... como viene eso tincho??

abrazoo

americablanco wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 11:35pm

divinorum69 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2009 at 9:00pm :
Wow, been A long time since I read Choose your own adventure....
im so sorry I failed you all.
Nah, its alright. We had a good ending until we decided to continue on... then it got good... then it got bad... then it got ugly.

I still think it was a success, though. :cheers:

FreakAddiction wrote on Nov 20th, 2009 5:13am

divinorum69 wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 at 4:09pm :
pero a lo que me refería era a que si hablabas español

Si, yo hablo español, obviamente tu tambien...ehh, Como te vas?

FreakAddiction wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 4:20am

divinorum69 wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 10:52pm :
castellano?

Nah, Soy Puertoriquen~a.

Cionnaith MacRi wrote on Oct 23rd, 2009 1:53am

divinorum69 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2009 at 7:50pm :
Hi thanks for your comment on my mp3!

My profile is not updated. But I have already played for over 3 years now!
Im glad that you liked it, and yes I agree the end is quite strange, the thing is I didnt know how to end it and I just wanted to do somthing diferente

Well, you managed to do just that! It was a nice whammy bar thing.......after listening to you for a while I got out my strat and I'm on it now....sigh....it's hard to get old and still want to play....hehehe...

Little_Buster wrote on Oct 2nd, 2009 8:34pm

divinorum69 wrote on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 4:26pm :
hey I like lurking,

everything going fine thanks,
care to check my band's:
http://myspace.com/dynamokiev , maybe even add uss?

cheers

Can do.

:cheers:

Little_Buster wrote on Oct 2nd, 2009 8:16pm

Why hello lurker.
Whats up man?

DaddyTwoFoot wrote on Oct 2nd, 2009 3:29am

divinorum69 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 9:32pm :
Your forum avatar is the greatest Ive seen.

Where did you fetch it from, or what is it?

To be honest, it's been my avatar for so long, I have no idea where I got it from. I don't know what it is either. I believe someone mentioned Tom Green talking about it once, so it may be from one of his works.

It is awesome though, thanks.

ticklemeemo wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 11:55pm

I don't have much experience with Budda, but what I have heard of them is very good. Are you looking at the the Superdrive II?
If you are willing to save up that much I would take a look at the Hiwatt Hi-Gain SER 100w Head and the Laney GH100L, as well. The Laney sounds amazing all around, but it is single channel amp. The HiWatt has amazing cleans, distortion, and overdrive.

1 2 3 4 read next »