devilishkitty

devilishkitty's Profile Comments

Prolific No.9 wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 7:25pm

devilishkitty wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 6:09am :

Hey there, just wanted to ask this one question that Tab for Run by Snow Patrol. (by the way great work!! sounds so much like the song!!!)WHAt do u mean by The G is the only string used in the solo and is accompanied by the other chords used in the chorus? LOl sorry im a slow learner.

If you check back on the tab, I've explained in the comments section. I've also been kind enough to include the TAB for the solo. Thanks for the kind remarks, I'm glad you liked it :)

the gift wrote on May 19th, 2009 2:27pm

devilishkitty wrote on May 19th, 2009 at 12:08pm :

It is very helpful the site! Mucho Gracias=)
im without my guitar at the moment =( its been only gone one day and im already missing it lol I lent it to this guy to tune it for me as i still dunno how to tune!!I can never tell the difference between the sounds lol

i can't tune my guitar either! haha i just can tell when my guitar sounds very bad but can't tune it! haha that's why i ended up getting a tuner!:haha:

the gift wrote on May 14th, 2009 12:57pm

devilishkitty wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 9:13pm :

No problem! Thanks for accepting me=)
Ive been trying to teach myself the guitar too but im really crap at it!! lol. was wondering Did u learn from the internet or was it from cds?..

i learnt with videos in youtube and with this website! haha
i also find this one really usefull. it has every chord, lessons and video lessons. it may help you too! :)

the gift wrote on May 13th, 2009 7:55pm

devilishkitty wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 8:50pm :

Heey!
Luv ur pic! and nice songs u got there!
Farah

thanks! that's really nice on you!
btw, thanks for the add! :)

Kurt1964 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 10:56pm

hi new friend! thanks for adding!

mjkshreds wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 5:39pm

devilishkitty wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 at 12:30pm :

Yeah well i admit ive been a bit lazy learning tabs nd stuff they confuse the hell out of me lol..Have u ever considered preforming on stage? I think you'd be wicked!

yeah that would be awesome but what sucks is that my school had a talent show and I tried out playing the trooper by iron maiden and I didnt make It if that is possible lol but I want to become a pro guitar player once I get older

mjkshreds wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 5:10pm

devilishkitty wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 at 10:45am :

Im 17 and im still a beginner and your like way younger than me and u play like a pro:/ Life is so unfair

lol just practice a lot and you will become obsessed with it and with play all the time and will keep getting better. :D