denizenz

denizenz's Profile Comments

sock_demon wrote on May 23rd, 2008 5:24pm

Yay!!!!

lavazza wrote on May 23rd, 2008 11:31am

denizenz wrote on May 22nd, 2008 at 11:34am :

I meant that God destroyed the nation because it was evil.

ah ok........but you just mean the old testamentarian nations, because I thought you coudl also understand it this way, that you meant whenever there´s a nation destroyed god does not do anything, because these nations a re evil.......but if you just mean the old testament, then there´s no need for a longer discussion, even though I disagree

lavazza wrote on May 22nd, 2008 4:16pm

my mistake sorry, I meant something different........but your other statement, did you just mean that god did not do anything because some of the old testamentarian people were evil or in general that whenever there a genocide god thinks the people are evil?

lavazza wrote on May 22nd, 2008 3:52pm

oh ah sorry for this down there.......I hope you get what I quoted and what I said, but there´s no edit button

lavazza wrote on May 22nd, 2008 3:51pm

denizenz wrote on May 22nd, 2008 at 10:22am :

If you want to find out what I'm about in order to form your own opinion, read my blogs or spend more time in The Pit. If you don't, you can really think whatever you want because I couldn't care less to be honest.

Since I´m getting more annoyed with any minute in the Pit, I read one of your blogs.......

Let me first of all tell you that I´m a catholic (although I don´t really believe in their god) and I´m neither a dogmatic atheist nor am I supporter of any big religion.

The nations that were destroyed were so indoctrinated with evil, that had God not stepped in, the children that were destroyed would have gone on to live the same destructive and malicious lifestyle as their parents.

Either you was sarcastic or I totally fail in English or did you just meant the people of the old testament?

If not I disagree with you totally....... and the determination theory is a perfect way to justify anything anybody does.

lavazza wrote on May 22nd, 2008 2:58pm

denizenz wrote on May 21st, 2008 at 9:08am :

a) I don't have to convince you of anything

b) By some punks do you mean some assholes or some people who like punk music?

c) I don't have the authority to ban anyone. If a mod or cc banned them, they deserved it.

a) of course you needn´t evident anything

b) they are no assholes as far as I know them, regulars in the punk forum are no assholes

c) of course you don´t have the authority, otherwise the punk forum was extremely quiet really soon :D

No seriously, I don´t know you, it was just a nice little conversation between me and SuperBlob, maybe you´re totally kind, but when people tell me about you that you played a certain role in banning some of the punks, then you maybe understand that I´m prejudiced

lavazza wrote on May 21st, 2008 12:48pm

damn it........I should have writeen him a PM...........maybe you´re funny , convince me, I just heard that you banned some punks, that does not sound very humorous to me

SuperBlob wrote on May 20th, 2008 10:11pm

I'm not really part of the subculture, and I still enjoy it.

Ah well.

Are you really saying that this does nothing for you though - http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlGUrK81KZA
? :p

SuperBlob wrote on May 20th, 2008 9:18pm

Is there any particular reason you seem to think punk is the worst thing since Hitler, or are you just an opinionated bastard? :p

sock_demon wrote on May 20th, 2008 7:02pm

denizenz wrote on May 19th, 2008 at 8:17am :

sock_demon wrote on May 16th, 2008 at 8:38am :

I'm smart too sometimes....

maybe....

on tuesdays?

Every day that ends in "Y"...

/kindergarten_teacher_joke

I still tell that joke........ :sad:

sweet_requiem wrote on May 20th, 2008 3:01pm

me - 1

denizens - 1

and it begins...

Thales wrote on May 20th, 2008 1:55am

denizenz wrote on May 19th, 2008 at 8:16am :

I'm glad you liked them, and I know I'll be writing some more in the future. Feel free to translate them. I'd just appreciate it if you would reference me and maybe link to the original. Thanks.

Thanks man, no problem, I'll make sure they know you wrote it. If you'd like me to say it was written by denizenz, that's fine, if otherwise, I guess privately mail me the proper information.

sock_demon wrote on May 16th, 2008 1:38pm

I'm smart too sometimes....

maybe....

on tuesdays? :(

Thales wrote on May 15th, 2008 4:36am

Hey,
I loved some your arguments, especially the "Debunking God Paradoxes" one. I was wondering if you'd allow me to translate some of them into Portuguese...If not, it's alright, but I'd really appreciate it. Anyway, God bless, hope you come up with some more interesting blogs, I love apologetics. Peace.
Thales

sock_demon wrote on May 13th, 2008 6:29pm

Nice dp XD

Craigo wrote on May 12th, 2008 10:35pm

Your poems are CRIT'd.

Cheers for the comments, take it easy, hope the poetry carrys on well :)

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 5:45pm

I was looking at a past exam paper for my upcoming linguistics exam and for the section on abstract morphology of a foreign language, I found out that your username is near identical to the turkish for "to an ocean".

Incase you ever wondered =D

ss311 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 3:27pm

I've only ever read a few articles. He is a professor at Notre Dame Uni, and a Roman Catholic. He's a philosopher, as you might have guessed, and he's right up your street.

http://philosophy.nd.edu/people/all/profiles/plant inga-alvin/

He distinguished between a defence and a theodicy, and does it pretty well, although there are some things he obviously can't explain. Amazon is your friend for finding his stuff. I was hoping to buy a couple of his books, but they're apparently quite technical (from what I understand), so I'm going to read Lowe's introduction to Metaphysics instead, in conjunction to Ethics, by Pojman which is just a university level introduction.

Take care,

Sam

ss311 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2008 6:49am

Are you an Alvin Plantinga fan?

« read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next »