demonmouse500

demonmouse500's Profile Comments

thunderkix wrote on Aug 31st, 2009 3:32pm

demonmouse500 wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 at 9:07pm :
Awesome friends? I like the way you think. What was it you read, if you don't mind my asking?

hahaha, i totally dont even remember :p i think it was somthin about online bands or somthin... someone said somthin about a guitar and i was like, "yeahhhh guitars are cool"

Heafyman wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 6:33pm

They are all pretty much win. I cannot get over the awesome that is the electric skateboard demonstration. Ooh, and top-hat-dude!

Heafyman wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 6:14am

Okay, so I couldn't help but notice your large posting of XKCD comics in the You Laugh You Lose thread v 4.0. I just thought I'd swing by and proclaim the awesome that is XKCD.

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 10:28pm

By the way, have you got MSN?? Would make chatting a lot easier =D

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 10:24pm

GY4 6AB... Make sure you sign it, might be worth something later on ;)

Oooh and just noticed you've finally got a pic of yourself up ;) good job

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 6:40pm

oh, glad ur enjoying the laptop as well :-)

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 6:40pm

i shall see what i can do ;-) stupid work sent me away again so i wont be able to start for a few days, that and my black is a bit broken so im waiting for my new set of pencils to arrive, i shall get started straight away when they arrive tho ;-)

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 8:46pm

Haha sorry, what an annoying song!!

I'm drawing left right and centre, got any requests?

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 3:46pm

I took a leaf out of your book (not getting a squishy football) but getting a deviantart page, feel free to take a look (hint hint)

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 11:03pm

aha good job at finally doing it :P

And not to sound like i'm sucking up or anything but I really like them! the Mannequin is probably my favourite, and the abstract "don't let the music fade away" is also really good ^^ Only problem is that the pic with the guitar has too many strings :P

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 10:19pm

aah fair enough... DO IT! NOW! :P

And, im being completely honest, I never had a really good look at your picture, always thought it was just a photo :P Guess you can take that as a compliment :P

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 8:45pm

Oh, as I was scrolling up I read that you like drawing... What do you draw? Any examples?

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 8:44pm

aha using the smarts to sort her out :P

err s'not too bad over here, had to head over to the mainland for two weeks for a big training course thing. Was terribad :P working 8.30 until 7 every day kills you!

Noyon999 wrote on Oct 4th, 2008 6:59pm

so how are your binder-inflicted head wounds now? ;)

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 12th, 2008 7:57am

Haha I would love to come and get some pancakes actually, you'd be like "WTF" if some random turned up asking for pancakes though...

And to be honest, I think i'd rather spend just over an hour getting whacked by binders than having to work (actually work!) for 8-odd hours in a foreign place... hmm

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 10:34pm

aah well, little jobs like that are better than no job at all... I wish I didn't have a job, full time sucks!

Also, I just read ur description thingamabob as I came on to write this, and now I want chocolate pancakes :(

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 8:09pm

aah rite, wack em back! :P

Yeah they are, phoned em before and they're sorting everything out, so that's good.

Do you have a job then? That how you're able to get a new lappy? or just get loads of birthday money? ;)

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 6:46pm

ha why'd you get beaten??

And good on ya for saving some money, you got any specific one in mind? I'm thinking about buying a new computer, my xbox died last nite and now I have to watch all my telly programs through my laptop, so can't chat on MSN at the same time :@

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 12:02am

aah glad to hear, expect it sounds beautiful with the new strings?

Mine was a bit naf actually, I had to go away with work on the red eye flight, was raining loads and I was ill for the entire trip :(

Spent birthday money on some Joop! Cologne in the duty free section though, so I smell lovely now ;)

Noyon999 wrote on Sep 9th, 2008 12:35am

Hey, how'd birthday / first day of school go?

1 2 read next