deeppurple97

deeppurple97's Profile Comments

dsss guitars wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 6:56pm

Just thought i'd return the visit.........

jontejonasson wrote on Dec 22nd, 2011 7:58am

merry christmas!

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 4:16pm

deeppurple97 wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 7:46am :
Cool, Mastodon kicks ass!

yeah Brent Hinds gave me a pick!!

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Nov 7th, 2011 4:39pm

deeppurple97 wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 at 9:43am :
No problem man! (: doinīfine here in the winter-germany... kind of -5°C here,but thats ok, Iīm used to it and you?

it just started snnowing here but im goin to see Mastodon, Dillinger Escape Plan and Red Fang tonight so im pumped!!

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 4:18pm

Thanks for the add dude! So how are ya? ;)

Rowrena Chan wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 1:02pm

deeppurple97 wrote on Aug 1st, 2011 at 1:01am :
i canīt stand cold weather, at least i like to have 25 degrees.... it gets up to 35 degrees here, but naot that often, sometimes the whole summer hasnīt got a single day with temperatures over 25 °....

Summer's sizzling hot over here and I don't even have air conditioner... or a hat, nor a sunscreen >_> Oh well, it's not like I ever get tans ;) I'm more of an indoor type!

How are you? It's been such a long time... D: Sorry for the delayed reply, it's just me ;)

peaches12345678 wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 10:28pm

hey!

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 31st, 2011 12:57pm

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 10:54pm :
Nothing new, except for having 6 weeks holidays right in front of me.... and sunny weather. it canīt get much better than now.

Six weeks??? I'm still at the beginning of Term 3... another 4 months before my 5 weeks looonnggg break...

I got cold weather, but I love it! I prefer the cold to the blazing 45 or more degrees celcius in summer O.O

How hot does it get over there?

peaches12345678 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 3:40pm

Disney music is just disney going find kids, making them stars, teaching them how to sing and play instruments and other crap.

It's just stupid.

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 8:29am

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:00am :
hi how have you been? are you having holidays now? anymore school work?

Nope, not yet... although in a few weeks, I'll probably get crushed under a tonne of it again >__> But I'm used to it :P

I haven't been active much recently since I'm always so busy.... ahhh I hope people forgive me O.O

How are you? Anything new? :)

peaches12345678 wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 2:55am

Oh.. it's because that's my crush's nickname.

And yes... i just don't think selena can sing.

peaches12345678 wrote on Jul 26th, 2011 9:45pm

Hi.

unclehowie wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 10:00pm

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 at 4:28am :
at the moment iīm playing mostly alone, but I wanted to jam with other guys ever since i got into playing guitar, so, i think iīll search around for other people playing guitar in my area in the holidays... Guitar pictures? good idea, Iīll try to make some ggod ones :-)
if you hook up with the right guys you won't regret it, it definitely opened my eyes. i played alone for maybe the first two years cuz i moved to a different town and stayed in the apartment most of the time. i played literally all the time when i wasn't in school or sleeping. after graduation i started to get with other guys who played. take some shots of your guitars and post them.

unclehowie wrote on Jul 25th, 2011 2:08am

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2011 at 8:44am :
i also enjoy playing classic rock most. it seems to fit my "playing style" most (or maybe I got that style BY playing classic rock..) not to mention it sounds just cool :-)
so do you jam with any other guys or mostly play alone. i learned a lot of different things from hanging out with other guys when i first started. you need to get some guitar pictures up dude.

unclehowie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 2:05pm

nothing wrong with being a loner of sorts, laddie. keeps you focused. i was around your age in the late 60's and early 70's and there was TONS of great music around we now call classic rock. this is where its at as far as i'm concerned. there is some current stuff now i can enjoy, but nothing really compares to the classic rock. so don't succumb to peer pressure telling you how you HAVE to be into screamo or thrash or whatever. "to each, his own"... follow your heart (and ears) and play what makes you smile. guitars have always been therapeutic for me ;-)

nargoth wrote on Jul 20th, 2011 10:21pm

You remind me of me when I was 14 =P

deeppurple97a wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 3:04pm

it isnīt called HSC in germany, you go to an elementary school for 4 years, and tehn move to kind of a high school, where you do 6 or 8 years..... i donīt think its much better ;-)

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 1:25am

deeppurple97 wrote on Jul 16th, 2011 at 6:54am :
Poor you... i havenīt had any sort of school work since a month, and ín germany there arenīt even holidays! so, Iīm sort of relaxing right now (and playing guitar of course ^^)

One day... I'll be able to relax... after 2 years of HSC I'll go crazy... and throw parties until the world's ended... how long does your HSC last? Is it even called HSC in your area? Mine lasts two years... arggggg....

I want to go to Germany.... :sad:

deeppurple97a wrote on Jul 15th, 2011 8:52pm

@unclehowie thank you much, but iīm sort of alone with my musical taste, most people in my class listen to Metalcore or Grindcore (I canīt stand both ^^), soo, it seems to be sort of unique :) My playing really got much better these days, not a comparison to a month ago.

unclehowie wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 2:04am

you have old (good) taste in tunes for a young lad. Deep Purple was one of my faves in the real early 70's. and your English is much better than my Deutsch, so we best stick to English, yes? keep playing and playing and playing. it gets better in time

1 2 read next ŧ