darksauce

darksauce's Profile Comments

DeathBed666 wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 6:00pm

Hey dude! thanx 4 addin me as a friend! if u want to hear some songs my band has written, go to Misc Unsigned Bands then go to DeathBed andu can listen to all 7!! if u could leave some comments of what u think, that would be awesome! =]

Night_Lights wrote on May 13th, 2009 3:43am

I saw D live. Fucking amazing show it was. 22 december 2008.

radomu wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 4:43pm

The irony was that I was in my gran's home in Nagoya for New Years and they were just doing a gig in the Nagoya Arena which was like 3 miles away from my house.
Yes, the train station adjacent to the dome was irritatingly crowded

radomu wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 9:30am

Yoshiki=greatest Japanese drummer, period

Rodex89 wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 2:55am

Oh and if you have ever heard of Phantasmagoria...well I tabbed their whole Eternal Silence single. Fun to play.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/phantasmagor ia/eternal_silence_guitar_pro.htm

Rodex89 wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 2:54am

Lol im actually tabbin antique...here's a little gift (It's WIP)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xm0mwty2jmh/Antique in the Future.gp5

COBGage wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 1:31pm

Sex Machineguns are pretty awesome aswell, their music is more tounge-in-cheek, but they write some really good songs. Their music is probably best described as speed metal, really good riffs with fast solos. Check out Aijin 28 and Hanabi-La Daikaten. Their videos are also hilarious.

COBGage wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 2:12am

Another 2 Bands that I reccommend are Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois. They are fairly similar because they have the same project manager/songwriter, Mana. It's quite difficult to describe the music, but I love it for it's use of piano, violin, synth. If your interested, for Malice Mizer I reccommend Gardenia (Beautiful Piano sections), and Illuminati. And for Moix Dis Moix I reccomend Nocturnal Romance, Monophobia, and Shadows Temple.

You want anymore reccomendations just let me know. =)

COBGage wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 2:12am

Hey man, glad to hear from another X Japan fan! I wish I had all their albums unfortunately their terribly expensive, nowhere in Glasgow sells them, and I'm forced to use the internet. Amazon.co.uk are charging 77 for Blue Blood!

I'm listening to alot of Visual Kei right now, a band that I reccommend are Versailles, which happens to be my favourite band right now, they are fairly new, but they play a style of music that I've always envisioned myself creating. It's difficult to explain, it's Symphonic Metal but it has this Victorian/Aristocratic flair to it, give Revenant Choir or Aristocrats Symphony a listen if your interested.

guitartilldeath wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 1:39pm

haha dude hey! sorry for taking so long to invite you as a friend lol i don't check my UG profile that often so yeah. anyway christian death metalheads united! i feel as though im becoming agnostic tho :( bad thing i know but i don't wanna deny it.

1010011010 wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 7:51pm

It's Vergel, with an E. :P

Good songs... Hm...
For good D songs, check out Ouka Sakisomenikeri. Hands down my favorite song by them.
You should also check out Kagrra,. Their new single Uzu is pretty good. And for bands that are less VK and more Mainstream, check out UVERworld. They're my favorite J-Rock band at the moment, along with SID.

yellowfrizbee wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 12:18am

:cool: yay!

:heart:

Regression wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 9:48am

Added you. Yeahh, easy mistake. And will go check out those songs, this damn computer though. I got a freaking trojan before. :(

Regression wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 8:31am

I like his voice in IV, it sounds great in that, but it doesn't really suit the ballads imo. It's pretty over the place, sometimes it sounds good, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm asking because you have an X Japan avatar thingy, so I was just curious to see if they have any other good songs because I've been yet to find anything like IV. I know IV is really recent and that they weren't together for ages before that, guitarist died etc. So I figured maybe it's just the new sound that I like.

And ahh, my dad lives in Australia. And no, I'm not asian, just most people in my class are asian, so I've been exposed to the music quite a bit. And those artists are just awesome. :) (Ayu, myv & Jay)

Regression wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 12:19pm

Yeah, I've heard a few other songs, and musically most of them have been pretty good. But the vocalist, his voice isn't usually very good.

It might grow on me, I dunno. And yeah, I'm into all sorts of music so that's not really an issue. Now to wait for my usage metre thing to reset, and I will listen to those songs. :)

Regression wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 11:38am

Do X Japan have any good songs other than IV? =\

Mynabull wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 5:10pm

Heh nice. It's a beautiful intro. Fantastic song. I have everything down, just trying to tab out the solo by ear at the moment. I'll get it down eventually :p:

Mynabull wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 10:15pm

Their whole album Advance to the Fall and Flag of Punishment are amazing. Watch the video for "Silent Revelation" or "New Legend". Silent Revelation is a fantastic song.

Mynabull wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 3:42am

Oh btw, ever listen to Galneryus?

Mynabull wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 3:41am

Hells yeah! Such an underrated band. I guess people dismiss them for their looks... killer playing. Silent Jealousy is one of my favorite songs. I'll get a cover recorded one of these days.

Nice to meet you :)