dannyalcatraz's Profile Comments

Well-Hung wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 11:15pm

Hey D-man, thank you for the kind words on my Well-Hung guitar straps I sent your way. Normally I prefer folks to actually use them for a week or three first, but Hey, I totally understand the whole "WAHOO!!! NEW GEAR IN THE HOUSE" excitement paradigm.

May your strapping honeymoon never end, brother

brnwozniak wrote on Sep 15th, 2016 4:56pm

Hey jerk off:

That thread was listed on Google as Jan 12 2016. It was not listed at 2008. Secondly you freaking retard. The shit you get away with on line, you would never get away with outside of the net asshole.

I did a little homework on you. Your a guitar playing wanna bee, who play dungeons and dragons as grown man. What kind of grown man plays D and D. How old you 10 years old. Get a life faggot.

I don't care what retard told you I was going to let you play that.

Can't even play the guitar.

Out in the real world I eat you for lunch.

It said 2016 out on Google. I checked two times after your mentally unstahble ass hunted me down.

Want me to do what I normally do to your ass in the real world. I usually beat your ass down chump. Faggot.

Thats my last warning. The next one your ass is beaten down.

Proudly a man that doesnt dungeons and dragons.

bluesdrip7 wrote on Jun 15th, 2016 6:09pm

Hey dannyalacatraz. Can't thank you enough for all the suggestions for fuzz pedals on the thread I created. Gonna be checking all of these out one by one.

TobusRex wrote on Jan 14th, 2016 4:38pm

Hi Danny. I'm interested in playing slide as well. I have an old Dean just itching to be used for that very purpose. Could you turn me on to some slide information? Tunings, beginning picking on slide, etc?

EveningSun wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 11:28pm

Well, the subject of tuning is still relevant, as most guitarists still have never had the opportunity to play a truly in-tune chord.

And actually, fretless guitar is great, and I play one regularly, but having a guitar with Harmonic Series frets is the best way to learn what to listen for when playing fretless.

OKKurtCobain wrote on Jun 15th, 2013 7:34am

You are such a good friend,thank you!

one vision wrote on Mar 17th, 2013 4:11am

Get some mp3's up bro!

JustRooster wrote on Feb 5th, 2013 2:33am

I'm GASing for a Godin Progression and it's all your fault. There's a place in town that carries a lot of the hollowbody or semi-hollow models. Gonna see if they can't get one in. I don't like to buy guitars before I can play them.

You should start a Godin thread so I can post pictures of ones I want, haha.

eddiehimself wrote on Sep 29th, 2012 2:58pm

Well I can't say I disagree with you about the vocals. What I would say is that it is more than just about vocals though; it's a different style of playing. I think that was kind of my point. Thanks for clarifying your point though anyway. EH.