dandhjohn

dandhjohn's Profile Comments

daveb672 wrote on May 6th, 2013 6:22am

dandhjohn wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 9:01pm :
Where in MO are you from? I live north of you in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I live near Cape Girardeau, in the southeast corner of the state

daveb672 wrote on Mar 30th, 2013 7:05pm

dandhjohn wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 9:01pm :
Where in MO are you from? I live north of you in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I am from Jackson,MO That's just outside Cape Girardeau, MO(in the southeast corner)

full-throttle wrote on May 5th, 2012 10:33pm

It looks fine to me, but maybe it is getting denied because it is a little cluttered. You have the lyrics and chords intermixed with the tabs, with makes it a little messy looking. I voted to approve it, but maybe that is why it is getting denied.

dandhjohn wrote on May 4th, 2012 at 1:39pm :
Hey, I saw you on line and you have 5 tabs posted so you can review tabs. I've been having "fun" trying to get a song accepted and don't know what is wrong. Would you look at it and tell me anything you see wrong please? It's in the queue for the 5th time.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php ?tabid=1151840

tzipporah23 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 7:46pm

THIS I ALIST OF SONGS I CANNOT FIND CHORDS FOR, DO YOU KNOW OR COULD WORK ON ANY OF THEM.
1. Average Girl - Barlow Girl
18. Why not me- Judds
19. Stop Cheatin on Me- Kellie Pickler
20. Broken Umbrella Martina Mcbride
21. You can Get YOUR Lovin Right Here- Martina
22.Watcha Gonna do- Martina
23.long distance lullaby- Martina
ANY HELP IN FINDING THE CHORDS FOR ANY OF THESE SONG WOULD BE SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

tzipporah23 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 4:48am

Is there anyway that you or someone who could can post Unlock that Honky tonk by kellie pickler. I love the rythmn of the song but the only site that has it done is wrong in lyrics and probably chords. Could you check it out. There are some other songs but I will wait on those. Thanks so much.

salmon philippe wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 8:57am

Hello , how are you ?

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 11:37am

Your page ROCKS! LOVE the clouds!

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 11:37am

Hey bro! I get lost sometimes, and time flies! How ya been? New music up soon?

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 8:31am

hello man , how are you ? Is your band going well ?

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 10:36am

Great page layout! AWESOME profile pic! THX for your view and coent on my newest blog! You ever hear of the koto technique? I have a video of it on my main page.

Badorphan wrote on Oct 1st, 2009 11:54pm

dandhjohn wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 at 10:36pm :
What do you mean "Down", I don't have a recording minus the music. I could produce it as I also sing in the same range as the late Jim Morrison. I just haven't tried to record my voice on my computer yet. I'll see about recording the whole song minus the vocal. The version I put up was fun to play leads over just to see what I could come up with.

I wasn't busting your balls, I was sending the comment while listening and then I hit send and it was over and I looked and it was only 2:36(?) and I was like"damn, wish I could pull the comment back". Oh and "down" meant as in recorded.

Badorphan wrote on Oct 1st, 2009 3:58am

Actually, nevermind that. It's too short. Do you have the whole thing down?

Badorphan wrote on Oct 1st, 2009 3:56am

I meant to ask you this a bit ago, does your Riders on the Storm follow true? I sing a hell of a Jim Morrison....

Badorphan wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 4:07am

dandhjohn wrote on Sep 15th, 2009 at 9:59pm :
Hideho.....................Yes?

Nothing, just saying hello

Badorphan wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 12:00am

hey there hi there ho there

jasonggabbott wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 6:44am

dandhjohn wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 at 5:58pm :
Busy, trying to learn 3 hours worth of music for this Saturday Night. Some easy, some not so................ One more rehearsal Friday night. Time will tell.

You will do AMAZING! Are YOU going to record the show?

jasonggabbott wrote on Aug 27th, 2009 7:44am

What has been going on bro?

jasonggabbott wrote on Jul 2nd, 2009 8:32am

NOW , this is why I believe in the "MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"! I had no real reason to goto the profile page, but I did. I was amazed and caught off guard to see "kill your radio and smile". I thought, "did I upload that again and forget":). I can't wait to listen!

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 3:07am

[quote u='dandhjohn' d='Jun 29th, 2009 8:38pm']I'm glad you like my page. Did you see my mentor at the bottom of the page?

I'm still trying to get to that song you wrote. I broke a tuner on my ES-330 and and to get another. It's fixed now so I can try and get things together. Maybe I'll try tonight.

I'm on vacation this week as I have three weeks to burn before October 1st. We got Thur & Fri off for the 4th, and I took Mon-Wed to work on the house etc.

I will get to the song this week.
Hey, no pressure or rush. I am just happy yo have you add your talent. Having time off of work is great! I was on "vacation" myself.

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 1:13am

How's it going brotha? Your page KICKS A$$!

1 2 3 4 read next