crazynickman

crazynickman's Profile Comments

rosamamosa wrote on Apr 24th, 2011 8:49pm

haha awkward.

Badorphan wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 12:25am

crazynickman wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 1:49pm :
Well that's what relativity is, isn't it? Energy is mass times the speed of light squared, and I have no idea what that means but I DO KNOW that mass and light are in the same equation for a reason. Here's an interesting thought: the universe is actually like a flat platform, and objects like planets cause dips in that platform.... It's crazy. I love thinking about shit like that without much actual booklearning to back it up. I got a B- in Astronomy and a B in Physics.

And now something everything in the universe gravitates to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV7SMFwgs3k&feature =related

I cannot believe for the life of me that someone went to the trouble to make that video.

rosamamosa wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 3:36am

My name is Nick, I am crazy, and I am indeed a man.

I'm tired of updating this so just assume if you're reading this after spring 2010 it's probably out of date. I'm a college student in NY, currently in the UK, still play guitar but no longer the model UGer I was several years ago. Ask if you want to know anything. Don't expect too much. Also my Favorites are still roughly the same, just out of order probably.

your favorites are still :
rosa
rosa
rosa
rosa
rosa
:]

Badorphan wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 10:43pm

crazynickman wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:54am :
All I'll say is Charles Mingus.

Assuming you were recommending...
Dude, I tried, I went to youtube, 'Charles Mingus'... I listened to like 5 or 6 Mingus songs. It is exactly the jazz that absolutely grates my cortex. I totally don't get jazz at all. It has no groove whatsoever, no direction, it's like all just random horn blowing and occasional drum hits to me. It's like it's all fighting itself. I'm not even sure the horns are in the same key with each other. I tried. Honestly.

rosamamosa wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 7:26pm

crazynickman wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 4:55am :
I know I told you about that, I must've told you about that. Did I not? I'm so ashamed.

I'm sure you did, actually. But it might have been like "dude i'm going to scotland in a few months!"
and me being like oh, a few months, that's months away.
and then keep thinking that for a long time, even the day before you leave, so i'm still like, yeah, not for a while.
BUT IT'S HERE.

rosamamosa wrote on Jan 17th, 2010 7:23pm

crazynickman wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 12:28pm :
where u bin:{:{:{:{:{:{::{:

i've been SO productive!
college shit, etc
i heard through the grapevine (your facebook shit) that you're in scotland :o

Kensai wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 10:09pm

crazynickman wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 at 9:36pm :
I was just stalkin' round and saw you wanted to go abroad in January. Where were you thinking of studying? I'm going to Glasgow then, so stay out of Scotland.

Not really sure, anywhere would be nice. UK is a good choice since I speak the language.

Howcome glasgow?

Kensai wrote on Sep 5th, 2009 5:10pm

crazynickman wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 9:18pm :
Long time no b.s., my svenska bro. What's up? Just poopin' around on the ol' UG profiles because I'm bored as shit with three days elft till I return to college. P.S. I was in Sweden for about 4 hours this spring (Malmo). I was actually visiting my sister in Copenhagen, but I was for a brief period pretty near you. WEIRD I KNOW

That's like 3 hours away :p

You should come back to the new pics of hot chicks thread. Just aint the same with out you.

rosamamosa wrote on Jul 5th, 2009 7:50pm

i'm not gonna lie, they were damn good!
it was at cesar chavez park, though, which is affectionately referred to in good old sacramento as "whino park" so there were a few... characters. most noteably, some rather large black woman in something that may or may not have been lingerie, dancing rather erotically.

rosamamosa wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 4:03am

PS i have now seen your beloved golden shoulders.

rosamamosa wrote on Jul 4th, 2009 4:03am

It's not my bird. It's its own bird.

rosamamosa wrote on Jul 3rd, 2009 2:30am

1) It died. I have since found another bird,which is not dying! It's an asshole, though, and I hate it in the best way possible.
2) Not my thang, bro. And I'm 75% sure that is not your address.

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 28th, 2009 8:29pm

Like, it's sad a dude died. But no more sad than a regular person. I never liked his music before, i aint starting now.

in other, more life shattering news, i am taking care of a dying bird. seriously.

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 9:55pm

Then I guess you have the best nickname ever?
With a few noteable exceptions.
For example, my nickname, rosa "FUCK YEAH" johnson.

i shouldn't be posting my last name.

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 3:27am

sometimes they strive for irony!

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 24th, 2009 3:57am

It may not be clever, but it's sure as fuck accurate.

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 7:16pm

what do you mean USED TO?

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 20th, 2009 12:02am

probably. are you loose enough to go through with it?

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 12:27am

No, I assumed we were saving the best for last.

Yeah, I can be sweet sometimes.

rosamamosa wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 11:27pm

crazynickman wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 6:16pm :

Celebrating 2 months of no one posting anything on my profile.

:( :( :(
HEY EVERYONE NICK IS REALLY COOL YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM AND STUFF
hope that helps
if not, i'll post a picture of myself topless with "crazynickman" written on my face.

disclaimer: no i won't.