cool_geek_dude

cool_geek_dude's Profile Comments

snaek wrote on Mar 6th, 2012 6:38pm

Dude ur good! and ur young. thats always good when u play guitar cuz then u can get more experanice throughtout ur life keep on rockin!

DesireeLynsee wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 3:28pm

cool_geek_dude wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 at 3:10pm :
Hey, cheers for the add. Did you check out my band?

No I haven't... I will though!!!

Jed121 wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 12:42pm

Cheers for the add, Japanese Telecasters are brilliant! \m/

gmoney2748 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2011 2:48am

wish I could catch one of your shows man. Unfortunately I'm practically on the opposite side of the world.

TenInchClock wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 5:39pm

cool_geek_dude wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:14pm :
Not bad man just been working with a producer atm to really fine tune our sound, it's been hard work but we're starting to really hear the results now. We're playing a place called The Head of Steam or something on the 8th March. Do you know it?

haha, sounds pretty big to me like :P
I think I know vaguely where it is like, saw you guys post about it on the ol' Facey B (I'm Benis Parker, btw). If I remember correctly, it's near the train station, but I'm not entirely sure. Should be able to find it if I go on a massive mission around town though :P

TenInchClock wrote on Feb 13th, 2011 7:41am

cool_geek_dude wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 at 12:34pm :
Hey man, it's been ages but I finally came back on here and made up a bandpage for Underclass. It's on my profile but the main reason I'm posting here is to tell you we will be in Newcastle somewhere on the 8th March Hope to see you there. I'll be posting the tour dates once it's finalised.

Hows it going anyway?

That's pretty damn cool like :P
I'll be sure to come see you guys play like; my step-dad's a pretty big fan as well

And it's not too bad going, thanks, a little bogged down with coursework and the like though =/ How about you, man?

kalpet89 wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 2:44am

Hey really nice music mate, keep it up!

basnobel wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 11:25am

realy gread song fucking amazing i cant get it out of my head
make me more of this shit iam an addict

jacks2axe wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 1:32am

you guys sound awesome, great riffs and outstanding vocals.

ZeGuitarist wrote on May 16th, 2010 12:53pm

You got featured on the Community Page! Congrats! :cheers:
Check it out: http://community.ultimate-guitar.com/
And be sure to stop by the submission thread if you have more stuff to share! ;)
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1311535

inyourgirlagain wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 6:28pm

Your bands music is awesome man! I love "Rabbit" so much. Great job man, keep it up.

LordBishek wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 12:13am

You're welcome dude, keep up the good work! And many thanks, I can only hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed yours!

TenInchClock wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 6:06pm

cool_geek_dude wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 at 4:46pm :
Thanks man. Since we formed last year we're actually already on our third bassist. I think the newest one is a keeper though so we can finally get back to the whole gigging thing. We're in for Surface Unsigned this year. So if we get through the first few heats we might end up in Newcastle... First showcase is 30th april at the Classic Grand, can't wait to play on a decent stage again

That sounds pretty awesome, man; good luck.
Woah, I just checked, that's not too far away, let me know how it goes :)
and then details on your world tour :P

But yeah, it'd be awesome to see one of the more successful UGers doing what they do best; also I'd get to say that I knew you guys before you were famous :D

TenInchClock wrote on Apr 18th, 2010 5:08pm

Your band is pretty amazing; you got any plans for a show in Newcastle anytime soon? It's kinda close to Edinburgh I guess. :P